Nitto ATP Finals, 2019, London

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
I agree. I would never interfere like that, no matter how much I disliked or liked the player(s).
Me too.
It should be self-evident!
I wished I have sat near these bastards. Every time I remember that I became angry. Had a dejavu at the last match of Roger and Novak.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
don't worry bro Djokovic nadal are still going to win their favourite slams in two seasons.
Nadal winning in Paris when healthy is very likely, but everything else isn’t anymore. Sadly for me , but truth.

Reactions: Andy22

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
tsitsipas showed why he a bad match up for Federer being a younger faster stronger version of him, baby feds game is just epic like masterpiece, tsitsipas is now 2-2 against both Federer+djokovic.
The only bad matchup for Roger if they're all at the top of their games is Rafa and more recently Novak..Do you think Tits could have defeated Roger the night he destroyed Novak. Not a chance in Hades

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I expect the Dominator to take out Sasha. Tired of seeing Sasha vs Tsitipus..we seen enough of that matchup

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The only bad matchup for Roger if they're all at the top of their games is Rafa and more recently Novak..Do you think Tits could have defeated Roger the night he destroyed Novak. Not a chance in Hades

Sorry to interfere but I saw the Federer vs Djokovic match and Djokovic played horrible. He was a shadow of himself. That being said good job Federer for taking advantage and winning, but I wouldn’t put too much into that match. Djokovic couldn’t put a ball in play and was missing by a lot.

Reactions: Bonaca

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Sorry to interfere but I saw the Federer vs Djokovic match and Djokovic played horrible. He was a shadow of himself. That being said good job Federer for taking advantage and winning, but I wouldn’t put too much into that match. Djokovic couldn’t put a ball in play and was missing by a lot.

Federer served like a beast and made only 5 errors which had a lot to do with the result. Last time I've witnessed him serve that well was against Murray at Wimbledon 2015 and before that the drubbing at the WTF 2014 where he won 6-0 6-1. He played his heart out to beat Djokovic and it hurt him today as he looked flat and a bit zapped of energy.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Zverev DFs away the set. The serve problems not gone.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Like it or not, we're probably going to see a lot more of that match-up...they're in their early 20s!
Don't remind me. Come on FAA. Call Pete to fix your serve. I think we may get at least one more year of the big 3

Reactions: Moxie

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I know what you mean, but they won't all decline or retire at the same time. I think we have a couple more good years from Rafa and Novak, for sure.
I try to go see them as often as possible but when it's a non slam .it's no guarantee that they will show.

Reactions: Moxie and Bonaca

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
What happened to Alex Dolgopolov Jr? I miss his beautiful tennis.