NFL Pick n Pass 2019/2020 Season

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
KC was terrible in the first quarter! Mahomes is special - it would have been a shame to see the Chiefs leaving the stage that early in the playoffs. I want Kansas City to go all the way. Surprised to see the Ravens dumped out - although I didn't see any of that one.

Reactions: Fiero425

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
KC was terrible in the first quarter! Mahomes is special - it would have been a shame to see the Chiefs leaving the stage that early in the playoffs. I want Kansas City to go all the way. Surprised to see the Ravens dumped out - although I didn't see any of that one.
Hey Hey..what about my 49ers... where's the love... hahaha.. I like Mahomes too but I prefer a 49ers SB 2020 winner

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Hey Hey..what about my 49ers... where's the love... hahaha.. I like Mahomes too but I prefer a 49ers SB 2020 winner

I can't like the Niners mate! Usually root for them to lose. Maybe a Bay Area thing with the Raiders, but I didn't like them much even when the Raiders were in LA.

• Haha

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I can't like the Niners mate! Usually root for them to lose. Maybe a Bay Area thing with the Raiders, but I didn't like them much even when the Raiders were in LA.
Dude,,you are worst than my wife and her entire family OaklRaiders loving East Bay 49ers Hatin azz..I almost had to purchase another resident to due to their taunting me about my Niners..a true divided household..hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: kskate2 and britbox

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Dude,,you are worst than my wife and her entire family OaklRaiders loving East Bay 49ers Hatin azz..I almost had to purchase another resident to due to their taunting me about my Niners..a true divided household..hahaha

Well I lived both sides of the Bay back in the 90's and both places are hard to take! Oakland was more disturbing though with how callers into local radio were as delusional AF! I have to go look it up to confirm, but it might have been '97 in a down year for Oakland when in their heads they were still great! I think the record at the time was 4-7 and a radio caller legitimated asked the guys about the chances of the Raiders still making the playoffs! They humored him and went down the list of possibilities and team match-ups! I almost wheeled my car off the rode just looking at the radio with my mouth agape! It wasn't like an isolated "ask!" The Oakland fans are "touched" like no others it seems! That season they always seemed to find a way to lose a game including their KC match-up on Monday Night! Oakland had the game in hand, and it came down to a "Hail Mary" from Elvis Grbac of all people! This was of epic proportions since both sides had been talking $#!t that weekend! This is the ultimate rivalry; esp. amongst the fans where "assault and battery" is common in the stands of their games! DO they still have a cell block in the basement of the Coliseum? I can still see the horror on the coach's face as he sees the KC receiver getting beyond his defense in the waning seconds of the game (28-27); TD, lights out, it was over for Bugel! He was gone after one season! KC finished 13-3, while Oakland returned home to end up 4-12! After a few years I took myself back to Sacramento where I didn't feel like I was being "taken!" It was so expensive in the BAY! You couldn't make enough to live the way I liked I guess! :facepalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: the AntiPusher

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Well I lived both sides of the Bay back in the 90's and both places are hard to take! Oakland was more disturbing though with how callers into local radio were as delusional AF! I have to go look it up to confirm, but it might have been '97 in a down year for Oakland when in their heads they were still great! I think the record at the time was 4-7 and a radio caller legitimated asked the guys about the chances of the Raiders still making the playoffs! They humored him and went down the list of possibilities and team match-ups! I almost wheeled my car off the rode just looking at the radio with my mouth agape! It wasn't like an isolated "ask!" The Oakland fans are "touched" like no others it seems! That season they always seemed to find a way to lose a game including their KC match-up on Monday Night! Oakland had the game in hand, and it came down to "Hail Mary" from Elvis Grbac of all people! This was of epic proportions since both sides had been talking $#!t that weekend! This is the ultimate rivalry; esp. amongst the fans where "assault and battery" is common in the stands of their games! DO they still have a cell block in the basement of the Coliseum? I can still see the horror on the coach's face as he sees the KC receiver getting beyond his defense in the waning seconds of the game (28-27); TD, lights out, it was over for Bugel! He was gone after one season! KC finished 13-3, while Oakland returned home to end up 4-12! After a few years I took myself back to Sacramento where I didn't feel like I was being "taken!" It was so expensive in the BAY! You couldn't make enough to live the way I like I guess! :facepalm:
wow :facepalm:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well I lived both sides of the Bay back in the 90's and both places are hard to take! Oakland was more disturbing though with how callers into local radio were as delusional AF! I have to go look it up to confirm, but it might have been '97 in a down year for Oakland when in their heads they were still great! I think the record at the time was 4-7 and a radio caller legitimated asked the guys about the chances of the Raiders still making the playoffs! They humored him and went down the list of possibilities and team match-ups! I almost wheeled my car off the rode just looking at the radio with my mouth agape! It wasn't like an isolated "ask!" The Oakland fans are "touched" like no others it seems! That season they always seemed to find a way to lose a game including their KC match-up on Monday Night! Oakland had the game in hand, and it came down to a "Hail Mary" from Elvis Grbac of all people! This was of epic proportions since both sides had been talking $#!t that weekend! This is the ultimate rivalry; esp. amongst the fans where "assault and battery" is common in the stands of their games! DO they still have a cell block in the basement of the Coliseum? I can still see the horror on the coach's face as he sees the KC receiver getting beyond his defense in the waning seconds of the game (28-27); TD, lights out, it was over for Bugel! He was gone after one season! KC finished 13-3, while Oakland returned home to end up 4-12! After a few years I took myself back to Sacramento where I didn't feel like I was being "taken!" It was so expensive in the BAY! You couldn't make enough to live the way I liked I guess! :facepalm:
Lol. Bugel was a poor head coach. I think of all the Raiders coaches in the second chapter of the Al Davis book, only Art Shell's second stint in charge was more demoralising... The Bed and Breakfast Offense...

• Haha

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
K.C. on the precipice. Up 11 w/ 3.5 min left. Very happy for them. I hope Andy gets his first ring :clap:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The Packers Run D was horrific in the NFC Championship.

Hoping KC beat the Niners in the Super Bowl. Mahomes is just amazing to watch. You wouldn't feel safe with a 20 point lead at the 2-minute warning.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com

Hoping KC beat the Niners in the Super Bowl. Mahomes is just amazing to watch. You wouldn't feel safe with a 20 point lead at the 2-minute warning.

GB was an obvious fraud snagging the 2nd seed in the NFC! My sad Bears didn't help by offering them 2 wins w/ lit'l effort against Rodgers! :facepalm:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

Darn Raiders lover Niners Hater..it's all good. Jajaja

Reactions: kskate2 and britbox

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It was time Baron. His level has been crap for a while.
Totally agree, but there is always that tinge of nostalgia when you've watched somebody from the day they were drafted go through the whole journey - including all of the highs and lows... funny thing is, I didn't really care much about the Giants.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Totally agree, but there is always that tinge of nostalgia when you've watched somebody from the day they were drafted go through the whole journey - including all of the highs and lows... funny thing is, I didn't really care much about the Giants.

Never cared for either Manning; the self-entitlement of it all just made my eyes roll! Eli obviously didn't have as much talent and won't ever be thought of as an elite QB, but he accomplished a feat others couldn't do, took 2 SB's over NE and Brady! :facepalm:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Never cared for either Manning; the self-entitlement of it all just made my eyes roll! Eli obviously didn't have as much talent and won't ever be thought of as an elite QB, but he accomplished a feat others couldn't do, took 2 SB's over NE and Brady! :facepalm:
Harsh Fiero, Harsh!

Of course, he had less talent than his brother's pinkey... but he still hit the heights that 99.9% of the people could only ever dream of.