NFL Pick n Pass 2019/2020 Season

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Week 17

Raiders @ Broncos BRONCOS (Anti-Pusher, Kskate2, Moxie)
49rs @ Seahawks 49ERS (Anti-Pusher, Jelenafan)
Bears @ Vikings BEARS (Anti-Pusher, Jelenafan, Moxie)
Falcons @ Buccaneers FALCONS (Anti-Pusher, Britbox)
Titans @ Texans TITANS (Anti-Pusher, Britbox, Jelenafan, Kskate2)
Eagles @ Giants EAGLES (Anti-Pusher, Britbox, Jelenafan, Kskate2)
Steelers @ Ravens RAVENS (Britbox, Kskate2, Moxie)

Results - Week 17

9 - Anti-Pusher (6+3 Bonus)
4 - Britbox
4 - Jelenafan
4 - Kskate2
3 - Moxie

Final Standings

89 pts @kskate2 (85+4)
87 pts @the AntiPusher (78+9)
81 pts @britbox (77+4)
74 pts @Jelenafan (70+4)
74 pts @Moxie (71+3)

Winner

KSKATE

realistic-golden-trophy-with-gold-laurel-wreath_48799-144.jpg
Congratulations.You are one tough hombre.

Reactions: kskate2

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Great results Sunday! Very little would have made my day better; maybe Cowboys going down in flames! At least Eagles won the division and the BOYS are done for the season yet again! Love that KC snatched the 2nd seed after Patriots went down to the Dolphins! My Bears knocked off the Vikings w/ a last min. FG! GB stole the 2nd seed in the NFC after Lions blew their advantage of being @ home w/ a huge lead! Idiots! :facepalm:

Speaking of the Cowboys, what does Jason Garrett have to do to get fired? :hunting:

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Speaking of the Cowboys, what does Jason Garrett have to do to get fired? :hunting:

Garrett keeps his mouth shut and allows Jerry Jones to mouth off any and all the time! No other owner is surrounded by reporters before the coach after a game, has his own radio show, and is the general manager of his dysfunctional team! No other self-respecting coach would take the job knowing what a circus goes on behind the scenes! Even Bill Parcells couldn't get the job done! It won't ever matter what talent they have, the BOYS have been able to find a way to lose on Nat'l TV, at home, year after year for 25 years! They've lost to rookie coaches, rookie QB's, backup QB, teams with losing records, and teams with bad QB's being made to look like Peyton Manning for that lone game! This is one of a handful of teams that will continue this cycle of underachieving no matter how much money is thrown at coaches and players! The same thing was going on with Al Davis before he died and it continues in Washington with the meddling of Daniel Snyder! :facepalm: :nono: :banghead: :help: :sick:

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
What a raggedy Ann of a game..Both teams playing sloppy horrible tackling and poor decisions making ..I am happy for Deshaun

I'm dying! Buffalo was an old fave of mines! While out in California, their hey day was in the 90's so a lot of their games made Nat'l TV! They were given every opportunity and a reprieve in the end to make it to OT today! The decision making by the coach and QB cost them and even with those mistakes, they should have won it! Idiots! :facepalm:

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
After a great early game with Minn. upsetting The Saints in New Orleans, the evening game was a snooze for the most part! Phili's just hanging around in the waning minutes of their less than playoff effort! They couldn't protect either QB and the running game was non-existent; actually losing yardage on consecutive plays! I expected better! Pederson got them there with smoke and mirrors! The Eagles need so much help! :facepalm:

Last edited:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
After a great early game with Minn. upsetting The Saints in New Orleans, the evening game was a snooze for the most part! Phili's just hanging around in the waning minutes of their less than playoff effort! They couldn't protect either QB and the running game was non-existent; actually losing yardage on consecutive plays! I expected better! Pederson got them there with smoke and mirrors! The Eagles need so much help! :facepalm:
That was a dirty knockout hit by Clowney ..a 265 lbs 6-6 guy pile driving you into the back of Wentz head plus his head driven into the turf.. that's not Doug Pederson or the back QB fault...but you are correct the that was smoke and mirrors by Pederson but also Wentz..too bad for Philly..

Minny coach Mike Zimmer knows how to set up a defense to slow down Peyton and Drew Brees..I feel bad for the poor Saints fans..

I am glad that my Niners are getting another weekend without dealing with Russell Wilson .Good Grief

Reactions: Fiero425

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
That was a dirty knockout hit by Clowney ..a 265 lbs 6-6 guy pile driving you into the back of Wentz head plus his head driven into the turf.. that's not Doug Pederson or the back QB fault...but you are correct the that was smoke and mirrors by Pederson but also Wentz..too bad for Philly..

Minny coach Mike Zimmer knows how to set up a defense to slow down Peyton and Drew Brees..I feel bad for the poor Saints fans..

I am glad that my Niners are getting another weekend without dealing with Russell Wilson .Good Grief

Hopefully the league will look at that Clowney hit and fine his arse! I'm not wanting to give QB's all kinds of excessive protections, but everyone knows these clowns (no pun intended) want to put a hurting on these guys! They always take an extra step and get away with a lot! That was horrible! :facepalm:

Reactions: the AntiPusher

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Well "The Boys" have their new coach in an old favorite in Mike McCarthy! When introduced Jerry went into a very long schpeel on Mac's resume, reciting he'd coached 3 of the greatest QB's of all time! OTTH I obviously put Favre and Rodgers up there! Who's the 3rd; Rich Gannon? Any others might still be trying to make a name for themselves like Alex Smith! I'm just wondering how long it'll take before "the cracks" begin to show since the coach isn't really making all of the decisions! He seems to have already formed a coaching team while resting and away from the league this past season! It remains to be seen if Jones will pay for any of them to come on board! :whistle:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well "The Boys" have their new coach in an old favorite in Mike McCarthy! When introduced Jerry went into a very long schpeel on Mac's resume, reciting he'd coached 3 of the greatest QB's of all time! OTTH I obviously put Favre and Rodgers up there! Who's the 3rd; Rich Gannon? Any others might still be trying to make a name for themselves like Alex Smith! I'm just wondering how long it'll take before "the cracks" begin to show since the coach isn't really making all of the decisions! He seems to have already formed a coaching team while resting and away from the league this past season! It remains to be seen if Jones will pay for any of them to come on board! :whistle:
I think you can only credit Gruden for Gannon.

Reactions: Fiero425

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Hopefully the league will look at that Clowney hit and fine his arse! I'm not wanting to give QB's all kinds of excessive protections, but everyone knows these clowns (no pun intended) want to put a hurting on these guys! They always take an extra step and get away with a lot! That was horrible! :facepalm:
I agree with you BB..that’s was so egregious..poor Wentz would not have been able to play this weekend regardless..

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
KC looked to be out of it with pass drops and a demoralized defense! It lasted for only a quarter when Mahomes torched them with 7 straight TD's! They couldn't be stopped and the defense of KC picked up to hold Houston to only a TD/FG in the 2nd half! With upset of Baltimore, the Champ. Game will be in KC! I hope they can make a Super Bowl after so many near misses; usually by way of one bad play! "Congrats KC!" :clap:

Reactions: the AntiPusher