NFL 2021-22

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Rodgers may not get FINED..He is the current NFL MVP..He is privileged.
let's not get ahead of ourselves. They need to first establish that he breached protocols. I'm not sure that's clear yet. Although the Halloween thing doesn't look good at all. And the absolute nonsense he was spouting on the McAfee show was embarassing

Reactions: the AntiPusher

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
let's not get ahead of ourselves. They need to first establish that he breached protocols. I'm not sure that's clear yet. Although the Halloween thing doesn't look good at all. And the absolute nonsense he was spouting on the McAfee show was embarassing
Rogers has shown deep down inside he is an complete asshole. Yes. I love his QB skills but a person he is not good people.

Reactions: Fiero425

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com

Well we all know he broke ptotocols by going into media areas without a mask on! That was definitely something he didn't do which was required of a player who's not vaccinated! The tapes of the facility will show Rodgers going anywhere and everywhere in the GB HQ without protection! :facepalm: :astonished-face:

Reactions: the AntiPusher

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
No one's talking about this past weekend's games! Seems like no team wanted to clinch as top contenders not only lost, they were smoked like Detroit detroying Arizona! New Orleans shutting out Tom Brady and the Yuckaneers had to be the most entertaining last night as Brady cursed Dennis Allen for taking out 3 of his receivers with what he considered "cheap shots!" He threw his I-Pad away on the sideline he was so distraught as he was rocked with multiple sacks, a forced fumble, and an interception! :face-with-hand-over-mouth: :lulz1::lol6::clap::dance2:

Last edited:

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Raiders squeezed into the playoffs for the first time in a billion years.

That was some confusing end to their season! They had "life and death" power over the Chargers in that last game! If tied, both would have gone to the playoffs! It got down to the waning moments of OT and it looked as if that would happen until LA coach called timeout! That blew it! Raiders kicked winning FG and that's the end of that season for Chargers! I :facepalm: :sick::astonished-face:

Reactions: Jelenafan

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
It's been "upsets galore" in the NFL Playoffs since Saturday with Tenn. Titans going down to Cinci Bengals and Green Bay dropping home field advantage and the game to San Fran. 49rs! Wow: Both #1 seeds are out after receiving a "bye!" Looking at Tampa Bay Bucs now being dominated in the 1st half 20-3 after sacks and another interception of Tom Brady! jThe personal fouls are hurting TB, BIG TIME! Lucky for Tampa that a fumble was called on the 1 yard line with 18 secs. to go! :astonished-face: :sick::popcorn:-)2

Update: Rams tried to give the game away at the end, but a miracle happened! Stafford threw a bomb that connected with seconds left on the clock to salvage victory from certain defeat in OT! :sick: :face-with-hand-over-mouth::anxious-face-with-sweat::facepalm:

Last edited:

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Who are you picking to make the Super Bowl?

I've been a fan of KC since Marty Schottenheimer days with Derrick, Montana, & Allen! I see no reason to believe they shouldn't win next Sunday, but both teams should be rather beat up! Burrows was sacked 9 times and pounded! IDK how he won this game because he was under the gun all game long, but he hung in there finally winning his 2nd road playoff game! Cincy never did that before even with those great teams of Anderson and Boomer as QB's! They needed that HOME advantage, but times have finally changed after living in the desert for over 30 years! Living California for over a decade back in the 90's, I'm happy both NFC teams are from there! Either can make it against KC! Mahomes has to add to his Olympic prowess in just 4 years! Most players go a whole career without sniffing this kind of success! I just can't think of a player making such a splash and still excelling past all expectations somehow! Back in my day everyone thought Marino would get back to multiple SB's and he never made another after '84! He was semi-owned by Buffalo, New England, & even The Jets & Colts took turns beating up on him in the old "AFE East!" Enough babbling! :facepalm: :yawningface::face-with-hand-over-mouth::popcorn

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
I like the Bengals! Even bought a jersey 30 years ago, but they're acting like jerks out there! That celebration after the interception was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in a Super Bowl and it was their 1st penalty! Each team is trying to maim each other's QB's! The game has turned into a defensive battle since neither team can move the ball anymore! :astonished-face: :facepalm::face-with-symbols-on-mouth:

Update: LA Rams finally moving the ball down the field! They're inside the 10 yd. line, inside of 2 min.! Who will win? THE RAMS 23-20!:clap: :dance2:

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Federberg Other Sports 4
J Other Sports 34
britbox Other Sports 365
britbox Other Sports 518
britbox Other Sports 280