Football (US) - NFL

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
62 days to the NFL Draft.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft

Defensive End Joey Bosa from Ohio State is the highest ranked prospect.

What does your team need?

Raiders need some big help in the secondary... If he's still around then Hargreaves from Florida might be a first choice, but I doubt he'll be there at Number 14. Free agency might be the best way to go for the corners. Latavius Murray was one of the Top AFC backs statistically but I think we need a stud at Running Back... Could maybe do with some help on the D-Line to rush the passer.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Packers need inside linebacker help, they have a couple unprovens there. And definitely need to draft a couple offensive linemen, depth is an issue as evidenced by last year and on top of that 3 of our starters are free agents after next season. Aside from that I'd like to see them take the most athletic TE available. That position has changed since the game has changed and you need a TE that can stretch the field. GB hasn't had that for a few years now. Take the biggest and best athlete there, doesn't matter if he's unproven or has behavior issues. Got to take the chance.

I still think our management is shit. They've had weak success for the past 5 years considering who they have at Qb

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Have you guys heard of John Urshel who recently retired from Baltimore Ravens. The interesting thing is that he was playing in NFL and simultaneously pursuing (and still is pursuing) Ph.D. in Math at MIT.

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well, well, will the NE Patriots with a 42 year old Tom Brady pick up their 7th Super Bowl ring? The odds are taunting but I think it depends a lot on how well they beef up their running game.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Well, well, will the NE Patriots with a 42 year old Tom Brady pick up their 7th Super Bowl ring? The odds are taunting but I think it depends a lot on how well they beef up their running game.

As long as Palpatine is roaming those sidelines they are the favorites. AFC still looks weak too unless Browns take a big step up. KC and Mahomes will regress, they weren't good once Hunt was foolishly booted from the team anyways. Rest of AFC is a walk in the park.

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
As long as Palpatine is roaming those sidelines they are the favorites. AFC still looks weak too unless Browns take a big step up. KC and Mahomes will regress, they weren't good once Hunt was foolishly booted from the team anyways. Rest of AFC is a walk in the park.

I keep on hearing how Mahomes and KC are a lock to win but that’s a big assumption that Mahomes will have just as big a year statistically this year.

I agree Browns potentially could do a quantum leap; on paper they’re beefed up.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Luck retiring is one hell of a shock. Totally out of nowhere. There goes that franchise.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Well I guess I'll be the 1st and maybe last to comment on NFL Football, week 1! Kansas City Chiefs won Thurs. over Houston! They're in mid-season form while Tom Brady has a lot to catch up on going down to defeat to the Saints in New Orleans Sunday afternoon! My Chicago Bears came back with 3 TD's in the 4th quarter to defeat the Lions in Detroit! :clap:

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Hard to believe some NFL players and coaches hold onto jobs making $millions$ when there's so much incompetence out there! Last night we're watching Denver leading with Tenn. driving for a winning score! Fangio never called a "time out" along the way of a long drive by the Titans leaving 17 secs. after a score down 14-16! He must have been hoping for a playoff team like Tenn. to self-destruct and give him the game! If that's how he thinks, maybe Elway should think about a replacement! In Chicago we might have to start thinking about Nagy being a little flakey in his decision making as well! :facepalm:

Reactions: Jelenafan

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Hard to believe some NFL players and coaches hold onto jobs making $millions$ when there's so much incompetence out there! Last night we're watching Denver leading with Tenn. driving for a winning score! Fangio never called a "time out" along the way of a long drive by the Titans leaving 17 secs. after a score down 14-16! He must have been hoping for a playoff team like Tenn. to self-destruct and give him the game! If that's how he thinks, maybe Elway should think about a replacement! In Chicago we might have to start thinking about Nagy being a little flakey in his decision making as well! :facepalm:

John Elway, not impressed at all by him as GM.

Reactions: Fiero425

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
John Elway, not impressed at all by him as GM.

Well Elway lucked up with Manning, getting one more SB out of the old man before he retired a few years ago! That's all Denver will say; John won 2 SB's on his own and brought another one to them thru trade, draft, and free agency! It's all BS, but they'll still say it! :lulz1:

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
KC pulls it out in OT after Chargers gave a valiant effort really making the Chiefs work for it! The defense did everything it could to extend drives by LA and the offensive line committed too many penalties as well trying to give the game away! Mahomes' lucky he's Mahomes and saved them with his running! :facepalm:

Reactions: Jelenafan

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Why oh why did my PATS try a running play with Cam at the end, everyone including the Seahawks were expecting it !

Neverheless, looks promising for Cam’s fit with the Patriots,

Reactions: Fiero425