Fed Fans – Roger Federer Talk

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
I don't think he was ever the fastest. Lovely light footwork, but not the fastest.

If he is not the fastest, then how he manages to be so elegant in his shots? You must be set earlier than anyone else would do to be as elegant as he is comparing to everyone else.

Reactions: teddytennisfan

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Federer is like a waterboatman lol..:D so light on his big fat feet.

one of those spider/fly/dragonfly type insects that stands on top of water just denting the surface with its legs.

Reactions: teddytennisfan

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Mirka's really looking good, too.
tennis-player-roger-federer-and-his-wife-mirka-federer-standing-of-picture-id612809750

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
resize

Roger Federer’s absence hasn’t stopped him for making his mark in this years ATP Awards after he claimed the Stefan Edberg Sportsmanship trophy for the 12th time in his career. The Stefan Edberg Award recognizes players who have displayed significant signs of sportsmanship this year on the tour.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Yes I agree. I remember some of the barnstorming matches when Lendl was in his pomp. Maybe he gave it a bit of a reboot, but that's as far as one can push that idea

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Fed touches down in Australia to begin his 2017 campaign at the Hopman Cup in Perth.

He's always been one of the first to get to Oz. Who's he playing Hopman Cup with? I think Bencic is still recovering.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Roger talking about how he got the injury, what he was doing after the surgery, the recovery, his matches against Rafa and what win has been his greatest victory:)

Reactions: britbox and Moxie

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Roger talking about how he got the injury, what he was doing after the surgery, the recovery, his matches against Rafa and what win has been his greatest victory:)

That was very charming from him. He still marks the win over Pete at Wimbledon as a favorite, (with RG in there) and losses against Rafa at Rome and Wimbledon as the toughest. Not so surprising, except that those are the ones that tennis fans would mark, too. He sounds optimistic, yet sanguine about his return.

Reactions: britbox and Carol

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
Are you watching Federer?

If you ask me, there were two too many Serbs for something called France Germany. There was a third one but a referee when Gasquet and Zverev played, Marijana Veljovic. Ritchie seems ready for AO already.