Federer fans are a disgrace

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Please delete the “Nadal fans are a disgrace” thread started by “King Roger” and still allowed to exist for many days, otherwise I will start filling this thread with similar horrible remarks and nonsense about Federer, his fans and other fans too. Enough is enough.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Please delete the “Nadal fans are a disgrace” thread started by “King Roger” and still allowed to exist for many days, otherwise I will start filling this thread with similar horrible remarks and nonsense about Federer, his fans and other fans too. Enough is enough.

You mean like you do in every thread? That'd pose a major problem since the mods would have to delete almost every thread you post in.

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
You mean like you do in every thread? That'd pose a major problem since the mods would have to delete almost every thread you post in.

There's a difference between having fun rivalries between fanbases and being rude and insulting. Usually my posts putting down Federer are in reply to other posts putting down Nadal. But otherwise I just play around for fun. But King Roger is bringing things to a very offensive level. If you can't see the difference then I can't help you. Anyways it's your choice, I just adapt.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
We're not going to delete a particular thread because someone doesn't like your fave player and voices it continually. By the way, you can fill this thread with whatever comments about Roger you want, but at some point you have to ask yourself are your actions helping the situation or adding fuel to the fire. I've dealt w/ many posters. Most are just looking for attention. I find that if everyone ignores them and don't feed the troll, eventually they get bored and move on (usually to another forum).

Reactions: The_Grand_Slam

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
We're not going to delete a particular thread because someone doesn't like your fave player and voices it continually. By the way, you can fill this thread with whatever comments about Roger you want, but at some point you have to ask yourself are your actions helping the situation or adding fuel to the fire. I've dealt w/ many posters. Most are just looking for attention. I find that if everyone ignores them and don't feed the troll, eventually they get bored and move on (usually to another forum).

I see that you guys didn't even delete the comment by a Federer fan that I reported when he wished "I hope Nadal gives you aids". I guess such evil and despicable behavior is acceptable too around here. But I somehow bet that if a Nadal fan said something like this to a Federer fan he would be banned in no time.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I see that you guys didn't even delete the comment by a Federer fan that I reported when he wished "I hope Nadal gives you aids". I guess such evil and despicable behavior is acceptable too around here. But I somehow bet that if a Nadal fan said something like this to a Federer fan he would be banned in no time.
We didn't delete your earlier reported post and it was explained to you why. I suggest you have your facts straight before you step to me. I am not a fan of Roger, Rafa or Novak so I could care less what someone has to say about them. There are forum rules and regulations posted here. I recommend you read them again and then develop a thicker skin.

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
We didn't delete your earlier reported post and it was explained to you why. I suggest you have your facts straight before you step to me. I am not a fan of Roger, Rafa or Novak so I could care less what someone has to say about them. There are forum rules and regulations posted here. I recommend you read them again and then develop a thicker skin.

You explained to me why "I hope Nadal gives you aids" is allowed? No you haven't. There was no response made to my reporting that comment and it's still there. You talked about posts about not liking players and fine you can keep the "Nadal fans are a disgrace" thread for all I care, but that comment about aids is way beyond that, it's absolutely disgusting and evil. It not only doesn't respect the rules and regulations, it spits on all of them. The fact that anyone can get away with it on any forum is disgusting, people lose their jobs for less. But keep it up if you feel it should be part of this forum. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
You explained to me why "I hope Nadal gives you aids" is allowed? No you haven't. There was no response made to my reporting that comment and it's still there. You talked about posts about not liking players and fine you can keep the "Nadal fans are a disgrace" thread for all I care, but that comment about aids is way beyond that, it's absolutely disgusting and evil. It not only doesn't respect the rules and regulations, it spits on all of them. The fact that anyone can get away with it on any forum is disgusting.
The rules and regulations forbid making racists comments or bullying a poster who doesn't wish to engage in a debate. That's why we have the ignore feature. I suggest you use it.

Here was your report about that post and my reply that was sent to you.
Comments
  1. Nadalfan2013 Jan 20, 2019 This is evil and worthy of a suspension or ban.
  2. kskate2 Jan 20, 2019 It is not nice, but we're not banning people because they're mean.

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The rules and regulations forbid making racists comments or bullying a poster who doesn't wish to engage in a debate. That's why we have the ignore feature. I suggest you use it.

Here was your report about that post and my reply that was sent to you.
Comments
  1. Nadalfan2013 Jan 20, 2019 This is evil and worthy of a suspension or ban.
  2. kskate2 Jan 20, 2019 It is not nice, but we're not banning people because they're mean.

I hadn't seen that reply. You know, I wanted to write that I hope you get the same thing just to make a point, but I couldn't because my morals would never allow me to wish that on anyone. So I will leave because I will not take part of such a forum that allows this. Have a nice life...

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
You explained to me why "I hope Nadal gives you aids" is allowed? No you haven't. There was no response made to my reporting that comment and it's still there. You talked about posts about not liking players and fine you can keep the "Nadal fans are a disgrace" thread for all I care, but that comment about aids is way beyond that, it's absolutely disgusting and evil. It not only doesn't respect the rules and regulations, it spits on all of them. The fact that anyone can get away with it on any forum is disgusting, people lose their jobs for less. But keep it up if you feel it should be part of this forum. Have a nice day.
Has a Federer’s fan said that? that’s a real disgrace and it makes this blog to look very low level, a lack of respect, uncultured and ugly, what a shame that there are that kind of bad losers with so much complex and unfortunaly for Federer he attracts those kind of fans, pity. And that’s one of the reasons that some very good posters left, hope you don’t

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Feel free to tell me that or anything else. I'm not going to flip out especially if I was the one talking trash to begin with. You were littering that thread with troll taunting while Federer was losing so I reacted as expected. I can delete that post and if the fine folks here want to ban me then that's all good, didn't really mean to offend.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
The Australian open one that was locked for a bit. Now I know why :)