Fed Fans – Roger Federer Talk

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
federer_2270960b.jpg

A place to post news, updates and features on the great Roger Federer!

Welcome!

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
what did roger decide for the rest of the year’s schedule?
although i have not been the biggest fan of roger — i DO think what he has done is phenomenal.

for anyone — despite the supposed better training and preservation of players’ competitiveness nowadays becoming more ”normal” — to be playing at such a high, high level at his age — that is just unbelievable. and roger deserves genuine admiration for it.

i also think that even if his chances to add to his 17 majors has diminished — he STILL should never be counted out , even in 2016.

what he does in his ”twilight” would be the HEIGHT of the careers of most others in the best athletic and competitive years of their lives.

Reactions: Rides

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
what did roger decide for the rest of the year’s schedule?
although i have not been the biggest fan of roger — i DO think what he has done is phenomenal.

for anyone — despite the supposed better training and preservation of players’ competitiveness nowadays becoming more ”normal” — to be playing at such a high, high level at his age — that is just unbelievable. and roger deserves genuine admiration for it.

i also think that even if his chances to add to his 17 majors has diminished — he STILL should never be counted out , even in 2016.

what he does in his ”twilight” would be the HEIGHT of the careers of most others in the best athletic and competitive years of their lives.

teddy - Shanghai, ATP Finals. he’s managing his schedule pretty carefully.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Bad News. Roger was injured in the AO Semi Final and has undergone knee surgery. Will miss Dubai and Rotterdam.

masterclass

Masters Champion
Reactions

Good news for Federer fans...

Guesses for where is he practicing? (hint: that's a Har-Tru or green clay court) ;)

Also note the Stan-like pajama shorts... :)

Respectfully,
masterclass

masterclass

Masters Champion
Reactions

@britbox I haven't seen any Har-Tru courts in my stays in various parts of Europe - but that doesn't mean there are none. I've only seen the red clay variety. On the other hand, in the US, Har-Tru is prevalent, and I haven't seen too many red clay courts. Take that for what it is worth.

Respectfully,
masterclass