Cincinnati Masters 2023, Ohio, US - ATP Masters 1000

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Carlos will serve to level things at 5 all. He’s playing stronger. Novak looks a little gassed and the faithful camera crew showed his team mixing the elixir. :lol6:

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Carlos will serve to level things at 5 all. He’s playing stronger. Novak looks a little gassed and the faithful camera crew showed his team mixing the elixir. :lol6:
He shouted to his team during changeover that he needs creatin. They gave him a bottle with those tablets that disolve in water while making sound, what is the english name for it?

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
He shouted to his team during changeover that he needs creatin. They gave him a bottle with those tablets that disolve in water while making sound, what is the english name for it?
Electrolytes I guess but if they're so concerned with hiding the mixing, then it's definitely more than salted water :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Quick break back from Carlos, compensated for the brain fart.

He's still young, but mature beyond his years! He makes adjustments! Novak likes it when there's no alternative game for them to fall back on! Most will sink or swim w/ what brought them! Carlos won that Wimbledon match because he didn't give the charity points others usually give Djokovic! I can be honest about that! The reason Rune & Alcaraz have had some success is when they go aggressive, they don't make simple errors when in control! :fearful-face: :yawningface: :face-with-head-bandage: :face-with-hand-over-mouth:

Reactions: don_fabio

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Carlos didn't break a sweat yet, while Novak struggles to move on Carlos heavy balls.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Was very disappointed to find out who Alcaraz has as his physio 'cos I like him besides the awful grunting...

Also had no idea he worked with Djokovic and Wawrinka 'cos this guy is a disgraced scumbag. To save people the bother let me tell you that pos was Lance Armstrong's team's doctor...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: tented

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
What's the rule now on toilet break, how long time is it allowed? These breaks always seem longer.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Heat & humidity was my Kryptonite even if I were a lot better player! Most of my best results were done indoors! Looks t/b brutal court; 90+! :face-with-head-bandage:
Yep, it’s 92 F (33.3 C), but feels like 99 F (37.2 C) — that’s intense.