9 ISNER, John
10 DJOKOVIC, Novak
11 GOFFIN, David
12 SCHWARTZMAN, Diego
13 CARRENO BUSTA, Pablo
14 EDMUND, Kyle
15 KYRGIOS, Nick
16 POUILLE, Lucas

Cliff%20Turrell%20-%20Center%20Ct%20Pano%20from%20South%20Stands-0217_Cliff%20Turrell_cropped.jpg

The Tournament:

The Cincinnati Masters (currently sponsored by the Western & Southern Financial Group and called the Western & Southern Open) is the second largest summer tennis event in the U.S. after the U.S. Open, as its men's portion is one of nine elite Masters 1000 tournaments on the ATP World Tour and its women's event is one of five Premier 5 events on the WTA Tour.

The tournament began in 1899 and is the oldest tennis tournament in the United States.

About Cincinnati

Cincinnati is the third largest city in Ohio. As the first major US city founded after the American Revolution, as well as its first major inland city, it is considered the first "purely American city." Though its influence has fallen off since its heyday in the 19th Century, it still carries political importance, as well as being a major sports hub, home of the baseball Reds and NFL Bengals. Early immigrants to Cincinnati were largely German, which is reflected in foods and festivals even today. The Oktoberfest Zinnzinnati is the largest outside of Bavaria, and their Bockfest is the oldest celebration of bock beers in the US.

cincinnati-skyline-in-christmas-colors-keith-allen.jpg

latest

Tourism Video

Last edited:

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
I was hoping FAA was going to get a chance to qualify for Cincy, even maybe a WC but that would be wishful thinking. What is the cut off for being able to enter the qualies there? Or say US Open? I would like the kid to play more.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Main draw matches have already started. Mannarino defeats RG Cindrella in three sets.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm here at the event and severely disappointed. Was hoping C-Dal would come here and wear his supposedly tender knees down more. Also Cibby has pulled out and Giorgi, Vekic and Putintseva lost in qualifiers. It's like there is a conspiracy to remove all the beauty from Cincy :facepalm:

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Just checked the draw in Cincy & it appears Nadal has already dropped out; SHOCKING! A 'LL' will take his spot for match Tues.! :whistle:

Effing C-dal is getting wise in his old years. 13 years of this prison sentence down having to watch him, hopefully only a couple years remaining.

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I was hoping FAA was going to get a chance to qualify for Cincy, even maybe a WC but that would be wishful thinking. What is the cut off for being able to enter the qualies there? Or say US Open? I would like the kid to play more.

He played all summer long but mainly on the Challenger tour.
He did not lack opportunities.
Also he got some WC in small events like 250's but for big events he is not yet the main headliner, like Murray is.

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
The following guys qualified: Medvedev, Lajovic, Kudla, Copil, Hurkacz and Mmoh.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
He may have tried to avoid Djokovic who was in his quarter! :whistle: :lol3: :yesyes: :p :rolleyes: :ptennis:

He had a brutal draw and this is a legit fast and low bouncing surface. He was wise to avoid. I didn't think he looked all that good in Toronto but the puta won and will take confidence from it. It's time for Roger to step up and snuff the life out of the peasant rebellion, past time for #6 there, damnit.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
He had a brutal draw and this is a legit fast and low bouncing surface. He was wise to avoid. I didn't think he looked all that good in Toronto, but the puta won and will take confidence from it. It's time for Roger to step up and snuff the life out of the peasant rebellion, past time for #6 there, damnit.

I thought he was quite fortunate to have made it thru w/ some very defensive shots allowing his opponent to choke & give him the pt.! :whistle:

Reactions: atttomole