2023 ATP General News

Status
Not open for further replies.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I was wondering about their junior years together. Thanks, K. Fils' serve has picked up and he's playing much better.
Art came alive after losing that opening set. He takes the match in 4 and books his spot in the final.

Reactions: Moxie

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Stricker just retired to Medjedovic. I just realized that this tournament is a good cash grab for the youngsters and it can help them along the way. If you win all matches you get half a million, that's a lot of money for these players. Also considering it's basically an exhibition.

Reactions: Moxie

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I went for a quick run after the 1st SF only to come back and see Stricker retired? does anyone know what the problem was?

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Stricker just retired to Medjedovic. I just realized that this tournament is a good cash grab for the youngsters and it can help them along the way. If you win all matches you get half a million, that's a lot of money for these players. Also considering it's basically an exhibition.
Don,
Do you know why he retired,?

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Next Gen ATP Finals,
Saturday December 2,
Final,
Starts at 8pm,

(1) A. Fils vs (6) H.Medjedovic Both players are undefeated this week.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Next Gen ATP Finals,
Saturday December 2,
Final,
Starts at 8pm,

(1) A. Fils vs (6) H.Medjedovic Both players are undefeated this week.
I love Fils for his game and attitude. He's fun to watch. I haven't watched Medjekovic, but it seems he's coached by Troicki? and definitely supported by Djokovic. The future of Serbian tennis? You have to think Fils will win.

Reactions: tented

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I love Fils for his game and attitude. He's fun to watch. I haven't watched Medjekovic, but it seems he's coached by Troicki? and definitely supported by Djokovic. The future of Serbian tennis? You have to think Fils will win.
I think it will be a close contest, you know that Rafa invited Fils for a training week in early December at his academy in Kuwait I posted the news today on the Rafa Fan Post

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I wonder if those MPs Medjedovic had and could not convert, could come back to haunt him
Fils started well and then faded

Reactions: AnonymousFan

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
why does this guy have to take a long break after he loses a set? Art didn't take a break and he lost 2 consecutive sets. They're teens, they can't be that friggin tired playing 4 game sets. I'm sensing gamesmanship to break momentum.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
why does this guy have to take a long break after he loses a set? Art didn't take a break and he lost 2 consecutive sets. They're teens, they can't be that friggin tired playing 4 game sets. I'm sensing gamesmanship to break momentum.
Well Novak is his idol, just learning from one of the best :)

Status
Not open for further replies.