2022 Wimbledon F: Djokovic vs. Kyrgios

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
But I HAVE been around--even if I don't post all the time. Please re-read the comments after Novak won=-LOTS of negative old stuff about him from you and many others. I'm asking that we focus on THE TENNIS and not "My daddy's stronger than your daddy" stuff. It's just not attractive. I know our society in general has gotten much more vitriolic and us vs. them, but can we at least try and keep this board free of character assassination/personal attacks on players and focus on the tennis? Or perhaps that would make the Tennis Forums too boring for some.......
I think someone hacked your account. :lulz1:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I guess that's your way of not responding to the substance of my remarks---your prerogative of course......
Well, I was teasing you. And working all day. But, OK, I'll engage with this. I mean, you DID come back with some "rando" point about Rafa being on a jetski, as a whataboutism, but OK, let's take you on face value. You just want to talk tennis. Then that is your prerogative. Stay around and do it. You might lift the tone of the boards. You will surely have noted that there ARE posters that keep it rather to tennis. I, for one, DO think that rolling around in the mud is part of the fun, but I don't think I'm wholly unfair. I justify my disapproval. MikeOne dropped back in to tell off all Rafa fans exactly what we thought about who we are, and why we thought it. Sure, he's a pot-stirrer, but that is rather what dredged up all the examples of poor behavior. So, yes, not arguing all of this would be boring for some of us. But no one forces you to participate. It's still a tennis forum, and arguably the most civilized one on offer. I certainly hope you will still participate with tennis insight. You can easily abdicate if it becomes too personal. :good:

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
288243B6-B8D3-4BF5-9BC8-76265BB44E16.png

See how suckered in Kyrgios was by all the “bromance?” No self respecting competitor would be flirting with their opponent so publicly before a Wimbledon final.

He got the plate but not the dinner, which was Novaks plan all along :lulz1: :lulz1:

Sundaymorningguy

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
View attachment 6895

See how suckered in Kyrgios was by all the “bromance?” No self respecting competitor would be flirting with their opponent so publicly before a Wimbledon final.

He got the plate but not the dinner, which was Novaks plan all along :lulz1: :lulz1:
He isn’t getting anything in NYC either currently.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
View attachment 6895

I'm old skool. We used to call that the rope-a-dope.

I do agree w/ Sunday, the only dinner Djoker will be buying in NYC is a delivery to Nicky's hotel. They can Zoom it. Haha!

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm old skool. We used to call that the rope-a-dope.

I do agree w/ Sunday, the only dinner Djoker will be buying in NYC is a delivery to Nicky's hotel. They can Zoom it. Haha!
When a dog rolls over and bares their belly for a tickle, sometimes it’s not that the dog is loving and friendly, but that they’re submitting, wanting no trouble.

Nick went belly up soon as he reached the final…

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
When a dog rolls over and bares their belly for a tickle, sometimes it’s not that the dog is loving and friendly, but that they’re submitting, wanting no trouble.

Nick went belly up soon as he reached the final…
He did run over Novak like a freight train for a set. This bromance thing is bs, perfect plan to soften up Nick.

Reactions: Kieran