2021 ATP General News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I think you under-estimate how much many folks don't want to get vaxxed. Novak is young(ish) and very healthy, and already has had Covid, so there's really no reason for him to risk it.
Actually, there is one very good reason...the AO. Besides, he had COVID 18 months ago. Didn't make Benoit Paire immune, and he had it 4 months ago. (Though there is that petrie dish of a beard.)

• Haha
Reactions: the AntiPusher

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I know this should really be on the Covid vaccine thread, but I hope the admins will give some leeway, as there is some overlap here. I'll take this to that thread and do a deeper dive, but I'm a bit shocked at you on this one, as you're usually pretty strict about your facts, but did you even read this one before posting? Including the links? I went pretty far down and there is no mention of vaccination history in any of the first several, anyway. Also, Steve Kirsch is rated "pants on fire" (i.e., highly unreliable as a source,) on PolitiFact.com. Young athletes die of heart issues as the number one cause of death, anyway. On top of it, your article lists athletes in their 40s, 50s and 60s, too. Find me one article linked in yours that makes a direct causal link, or any at all, to the Covid vaccine. Because I gave up trying.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I think you under-estimate how much many folks don't want to get vaxxed. Novak is young(ish) and very healthy, and already has had Covid, so there's really no reason for him to risk it.
Maybe because people are thinking that way the virus continues all around, each one with his own but its pretty sad and very irresponsible

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
How is it irresponsible? Most of us are going to be exposed, and everyone has the right to take their own approach. But this isn't a covid thread, so...
Actually this is a ATP General News thread and we are talking about all the players, who is going to play or not and why.

Status
Not open for further replies.