2021 ATP General News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
He has never gave an explanation to his team why he won't to play the ATP Cup, everything looks a little bit odd....

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Doesn't seem odd to me. He wants to stay unvaxed as tons of athletes and footballers are having heart attacks every few days and many are dropping dead. Jeremy Chardy's career is also over post vaccination. Sounds like he knows exactly what he's doing but sadly the world has gone nuts.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Doesn't seem odd to me. He wants to stay unvaxed as tons of athletes and footballers are having heart attacks every few days and many are dropping dead. Jeremy Chardy's career is also over post vaccination. Sounds like he knows exactly what he's doing but sadly the world has gone nuts.
Chardy can ask for a 'medical exemption' due to the fact he has had debilitating reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine.,for eg, here in Australia he would receive one and be able to play.,under their guide lines for medical exemptions.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I would say that after to talk so much against the vaccine and he is probably already vaccinated he is trying to avoid questions from the journalist until the last day or if he is not vaccinated he is trying to reach an agreement with the AO Organization. In one word he has dug itself into a hole and he doesn't know how to leave

10isfan

Major Winner
Reactions
Can you list the athletes who have had severe reactions? I don’t follow other sports enough to know. Which vaccine did they receive? I’m wary of the mRNA vaccines. We may see cancer stemming from those.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I would say that after to talk so much against the vaccine and he is probably already vaccinated he is trying to avoid questions from the journalist until the last day or if he is not vaccinated he is trying to reach an agreement with the AO Organization. In one word he has dug itself into a hole and he doesn't know how to leave
AO cannot issue medical exemptions.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
AO cannot issue medical exemptions.
I doubt Novak would lose the opportunity to play the AO which is his favorite GS and his opportunity to get the #21 so I think he is vaccinated but he doesn't want to say anything about it yet

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I doubt Novak would lose the opportunity to play the AO which is his favorite GS and his opportunity to get the #21 so I think he is vaccinated but he doesn't want to say anything about it yet
I guess we shall see,quite frankly I am over Novak and if he or isnt he vaccinated.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Seeing I don't live not that far away from where the ATP Cup is being played,I would not mind watching 'live' my youngster Jannik Sinner and of course Matteo :)....Italy has got a good team,Germany also has a strong team.

Reactions: Moxie

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Seeing I don't live not that far away from where the ATP Cup is being played,I would not mind watching 'live' my youngster Jannik Sinner and of course Matteo :)....Italy has got a good team,Germany also has a strong team.
Yep. it's going to be very interesting. By the way Gimeno Traver who is the Captain of the Spanish Team has the Covid.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Yep. it's going to be very interesting. By the way Gimeno Traver who is the Captain of the Spanish Team has the Covid.
I read about the Captain of the Spanish team has COVID...just another one to add to the list sad to say.

El Dude

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Can you list the athletes who have had severe reactions? I don’t follow other sports enough to know. Which vaccine did they receive? I’m wary of the mRNA vaccines. We may see cancer stemming from those.

Reactions: Front242

El Dude

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I think you under-estimate how much many folks don't want to get vaxxed. Novak is young(ish) and very healthy, and already has had Covid, so there's really no reason for him to risk it.

Reactions: Mile and Front242

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I think you under-estimate how much many folks don't want to get vaxxed. Novak is young(ish) and very healthy, and already has had Covid, so there's really no reason for him to risk it.
This is such an irresponsible way of thinking I will not comment.

Reactions: Carol
Status
Not open for further replies.