2019 Australian Open, Melbourne - ATP GRAND SLAM

tenisplayrla08

Major Winner
Reactions
You do as well, nadaltroll and thinking someone is a troll is just your opinion doed not prove anything, plus I don't care that you think about me because I know I'm always right anyway.

This statement is like, the epitome of trolldom. Like.... you could not be more of a troll right now. Because it's blatantly obvious that you're just doing it to elicit a reaction. You're only doing it to get under people's skin. And I let you get away with it for a bit. Which I'm frustrated with myself for. But like.... you even fit the description of a typical troll with your repeated and common typos. I've seen you use "that" when you mean "what" at least twice.

Notice that I'm not dealing with what you actually say anymore because I now know what you say doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if you actually think you're always right. Because whether it's true or not, it's what you've said before so you're just going to keep saying it in order to stand by what you've previously said and to annoy the mess out of everyone around.

A quick google search of "internet troll" says this: "An Internet troll is a member of an online social community who deliberately tries to disrupt, attack, offend or generally cause trouble within the community by posting certain comments, photos, videos, GIFs or some other form of online content."

We are the social community. And you are the one who is deliberately trying disrupt the discussion. Not all of your posts are that. But a good bit of them are. They're just there to get under someone's skin. To annoy them. It's either that or it's what I said last time. That you can't handle being challenged. Can't leave well enough alone. You have to respond. In order to defend yourself. You need it.

And to me, maybe not everyone, but to me, because, I'll admit, I'm an asshole. That's sad. And pathetic. And I feel sorry for you. Thank you for providing me with a moment to feel superior to someone. Do see what I did there. I said something just to get under your skin. To annoy.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
This statement is like, the epitome of trolldom. Like.... you could not be more of a troll right now. Because it's blatantly obvious that you're just doing it to elicit a reaction. You're only doing it to get under people's skin. And I let you get away with it for a bit. Which I'm frustrated with myself for. But like.... you even fit the description of a typical troll with your repeated and common typos. I've seen you use "that" when you mean "what" at least twice.

Notice that I'm not dealing with what you actually say anymore because I now know what you say doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if you actually think you're always right. Because whether it's true or not, it's what you've said before so you're just going to keep saying it in order to stand by what you've previously said and to annoy the mess out of everyone around.

A quick google search of "internet troll" says this: "An Internet troll is a member of an online social community who deliberately tries to disrupt, attack, offend or generally cause trouble within the community by posting certain comments, photos, videos, GIFs or some other form of online content."

We are the social community. And you are the one who is deliberately trying disrupt the discussion. Not all of your posts are that. But a good bit of them are. They're just there to get under someone's skin. To annoy them. It's either that or it's what I said last time. That you can't handle being challenged. Can't leave well enough alone. You have to respond. In order to defend yourself. You need it.

And to me, maybe not everyone, but to me, because, I'll admit, I'm an asshole. That's sad. And pathetic. And I feel sorry for you. Thank you for providing me with a moment to feel superior to someone. Do see what I did there. I said something just to get under your skin. To annoy.
yes its clear that you are a troll thanks for telling me that, and there's no typo you need look at my post again , boy I think thats why you said RBA will win so you can troll me and tsitsipas fans, thats what a troll does you said it yourself. Being smart makes be superior to you little boy, me being mean or trolling like you say just proves that I'm mean and nothing else

tenisplayrla08

Major Winner
Reactions
yes its clear that you are a troll thanks for telling me that, and there's no typo you need look at my post again , boy I think thats why you said RBA will win so you can troll me and tsitsipas fans, thats what a troll does you said it yourself. Being smart makes be superior to you little boy, me being mean or trolling like you say just proves that I'm mean and nothing else

I'm having a good laugh at this. This is great.

Still pretty annoyed I let myself get pulled into this. I'm super done now. Have a good one.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions

Still pretty annoyed I let myself get pulled into this. I'm super done now. Have a good one.
Yea you too bye sir. Ps the only way you can defend yourself is by calling that person a troll which is really sad, and desperate.

Last edited:

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

It would be good if britbox and moxie would remove the Nadal trolls, in the meantime I advise you to use the ignore option when you click on the name of the troll.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
It would be good if britbox and moxie would remove the Nadal trolls, in the meantime I advise you to use the ignore option when you click on the name of the troll.
It would be good if the federer and Djokovic trolls was removed and yes you should ignore their opinions.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
RBA lost I'm right your wrong cos, I told you he will lose this match why tsitsipas is a far better player can not wait for your next wrong predicton. Ps RBA was out of gas:lol6::D:rose:

I'm delighted you were right and I was wrong 'cos I can't stand that guy. Hopefully my next wrong prediction involves another Spanish prick losing. :popcorn

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
I'm delighted you were right and I was wrong 'cos I can't stand that guy. Hopefully my next wrong prediction involves another Spanish prick losing. :popcorn
Your very funny, and yes I'm happy that Tsitsipas won as well, I think you going to be right this time.

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Bautista Agut will NOT be one bit tired and will be fresh as a daisy, mark my words. I expect him to beat Tsitsipas sadly.

Look, Fed didn't play anywhere near his best vs. Stefanos but some of you really want Tsitsipas to lose so you can bemoan a fluke performance vs. Fed. Anyway, he won.

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions

I don't see him as a troll although he winds Fed fans up something chronic because he seems nice enough. I agree he's always got to be right but no one likes being wrong. We've got to learn to admit when we're wrong, explain, apologise & try to learn from our mistakes though. He feels the need to explain himself all the time but I do too most of the time. We all say something & expect a response sometimes. It's called being sociable, trying to make friends & have a chat & some fun. I agree he makes a lot of spelling, punctuation & grammatical errors as well as typographical errors which make his comments hard to read. I feel sorry for him because of that. It might not be his fault that his English skills leave much to be desired.

10isfan

Major Winner
Reactions
I hate to say it, but I predict Tiafoe loses in 3 sets to Nadal. His arm is probably not heeled enough to make it a match.

I’m happy to see Tsitsipas get through. He’s on his way to becoming a star. He’s got an exciting game and a pleasant personality. I’m feeling sorry for Zverev who has to watch him enjoy more success. It’s time he talk to a sports psychologist.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I hate to say it, but I predict Tiafoe loses in 3 sets to Nadal. His arm is probably not heeled enough to make it a match.

I’m happy to see Tsitsipas get through. He’s on his way to becoming a star. He’s got an exciting game and a pleasant personality. I’m feeling sorry for Zverev who has to watch him enjoy more success. It’s time he talk to a sports psychologist.

Banana skin navigated successfully by Stefanos. I thought it was a dangerous match for him straight after the Fed win. Often we see players coming off a career win to play a meek following match. Glad to see he didn't fit into that category and good to see him in the semis.

Reactions: AnonymousFan

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Schedule of Play - Day 10: Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Rod Laver Arena
Day session - From 11:00am AEDT

Women's Singles Quarterfinals
N. Osaka (4) vs E. Svitolina (6)

Not before 1:00pm AEDT
Women's Singles Quarterfinals
S. Williams (16) vs Ka. Pliskova (7)

Men's Singles Quarterfinals
M. Raonic (16) vs L. Pouille (28)

Night session - From 7:30pm AEDT
Men's Singles Quarterfinals
N. Djokovic (1) vs K. Nishikori (8)

Women's Doubles Semifinals
S. Stosur/ S. Zhang vs B. Strycova/ M. Vondrousova

Margaret Court Arena

Men's Doubles Quarterfinals
P. Herbert (5)/ N. Mahut (5) vs B. Bryan (4)/ M. Bryan (4)

J. Murray (3)/ B. Soares (3) vs H. Kontinen (12)/ J. Peers (12)

Women's Doubles Semifinals
J. Brady/ A. Riske vs T. Babos (2)/ K. Mladenovic (2)

Mixed Doubles Quarterfinals
A. Sharma (WC)/ J. Smith (WC) vs B. Mattek-Sands/ J. Murray

1573 Arena

Men's Legends Doubles 2nd Round
T. Enqvist/ M. Wilander vs P. Cash/ M. Woodforde

Men's Legends Doubles 3rd Round
H. Leconte/ T. Woodbridge vs J. Bjorkman/ T. Johansson

Junior Boys' Singles 3rd Round
L. Musetti (1) vs L. Draxl (15)

Women's Legends Doubles 1st Round
K. Clijsters/ N. Li vs N. Bradtke/ M. Fernandez

Women's Legends Doubles 1st Round
D. Hantuchova/ M. Navratilova vs L. Davenport/ R. Stubbs

Court 3

L. Kubot (7)/ H. Zeballos (7) vs R. Harrison/ S. Querrey

B. Krejcikova (3)/ R. Ram (3) vs A. Groenefeld (5)/ R. Farah (5)

G. Dabrowski (1)/ M. Pavic (1) vs M. Martinez Sanchez/ N. Skupski

A. Spears (6)/ J. Cabal (6) vs N. Melichar (2)/ B. Soares (2)

Reactions: AnonymousFan

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Schedule of Play - Day 11: Thursday, January 24, 2019

Rod Laver Arena

Men's Doubles Semifinals
L. Mayer/ J. Sousa vs H. Kontinen(12)/ J. Peers(12)

Not before 2:00pm AEDT
Women's Singles Semifinals
P. Kvitova(8) vs D. Collins

Women's Day Ceremony

Not before 3:30pm AEDT
Women's Singles Semifinals
Ka. Pliskova(7) vs N. Osaka(4)

Night session - From 7:30pm AEDT
Men's Singles Semifinals
S. Tsitsipas(14) vs R. Nadal(2)

Mixed Doubles Semifinals
A. Sharma(WC)/ J. Smith(WC) vs N. Melichar(2)/ B. Soares(2)

Margaret Court Arena
Men's Legends Doubles 3rd Round
J. McEnroe/ P. McEnroe vs M. Chang/ J. Eltingh

Men's Legends Doubles 1st Round
T. Enqvist/ M. Wilander vs W. Ferreira/ G. Ivanisevic

Not before 12:30pm AEDT
Men's Doubles Semifinals
P. Herbert(5)/ N. Mahut(5) vs R. Harrison/ S. Querrey

Mixed Doubles Semifinals
M. Martinez Sanchez/ N. Skupski vs B. Krejcikova(3)/ R. Ram(3)

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions