2018 NBA Finals: Warriors - Cavs (Part 4)

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I don't know why he wants to go out West. Now there's no guarantee he gets to the final again. At least in the East it was pretty much a given that his teams would represent the East.

Reactions: DarthFed

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Lebron punkass just signed a 4 year $154 millions to join Levar and the Lakers..Good Grief God help Us alk

2nd big surprise in as many days. If they don't land Kawhi that team is simply not good enough to compete with GS. This makes me think a trade for Leonard is almost a done deal.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Still no guarantee even w/ KL that they can beat GS in a 7 game series

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I don't know why he wants to go out West. Now there's no guarantee he gets to the final again. At least in the East it was pretty much a given that his teams would represent the East.

Yeah he really proved once and for all last year that he could lead a team of hacks through the East. The discrepancy in power between the two conferences is going to be so ridiculous now.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Still no guarantee even w/ KL that they can beat GS in a 7 game series

Definitely no guarantee they'd win with Kawhi but I guarantee they'd have next to no chance without him or some other big acquisition at this point.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
So basically the East has what name brand star now? Horford? Kyrie? The Freak? :D

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Definitely no guarantee they'd win with Kawhi but I guarantee they'd have next to no chance without him or some other big acquisition at this point.
What other big person could they get besides KL. Who's available that hasn't made their choice yet?

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
So basically the East has what name brand star now? Horford? Kyrie? The Freak? :D

My Greek boy is the best player in the East now but I'm not sure how long that will last with the Philly younglings. And even with Giannis the Bucks are at best set to be #3 in the East for a long time. Boston is the big winner tonight, their owner took his talents West

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
What other big person could they get besides KL. Who's available that hasn't made their choice yet?

There are always trades. Boogie and DEandre are still available I think. Deandre is going to Mavs it sounds like though

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Just looked up and DJ signed one year deal with Dallas. Why go to that scrub squad? He ain't bright though to begin with.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Are we thinking Bron retires a Laker Or does he have one more trade in him?

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Just looked up and DJ signed one year deal with Dallas. Why go to that scrub squad? He ain't bright though to begin with.
He should have went when they were offering him the moon last time. Big dummy. Definitely one fry short of a happy meal.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Are we thinking Bron retires a Laker Or does he have one more trade in him?

4 year deal takes him to age 37 and can he opt out? Who knows with him, he's a promiscuous cyborg :)

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Lakers will always be a big draw just because of who they are. I was surprised you guys were so dismissive of Lebron heading there.

Might even watch some NBA myself again next season.

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I'm shocked that Paul George is staying with the Thunder. With that said I never though he was enough to get LeBron to go to LA but Kawhi might be. That's the inside knowledge us common folk didn't know when the LeBron to LA rumors started. I'm guessing LeBron knew Kawhi might try to go there. And apparently Bron has been texting KD to join LA which is just ridiculous. I know there is obvious tampering that management of teams cant do but I wish it'd extend to players as well. LeBron trying to dictate where others should play is annoying and that type of crap bothers me more than the Decision did.

Lebron texting KD was "reported" (ie made up) by Stephen A Smith. He's literally the only one who brought it up and everyone denied it from both camps. By now, it's very obvious which reporters have legit inside scoops (Adrian Wojnarowski being the main one) and which ones make up shit.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Lakers will always be a big draw just because of who they are. I was surprised you guys were so dismissive of Lebron heading there.

Might even watch some NBA myself again next season.

I think the NBA has changed from those days where players were lured to big markets regardless of how good the team is. LeBron could have gone to Canada (Toronto) and he'd still be the most famous American athlete by ten fold. So I don't think this is just about him trying to soak up the limelight. Chances are they are getting Leonard IMO.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Lebron texting KD was "reported" (ie made up) by Stephen A Smith. He's literally the only one who brought it up and everyone denied it from both camps. By now, it's very obvious which reporters have legit inside scoops (Adrian Wojnarowski being the main one) and which ones make up shit.
other reporters claimed to have heard the same thing fyi

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I think the NBA has changed from those days where players were lured to big markets regardless of how good the team is. LeBron could have gone to Canada (Toronto) and he'd still be the most famous American athlete by ten fold. So I don't think this is just about him trying to soak up the limelight. Chances are they are getting Leonard IMO.
Jeepers but it's becoming seriously lopsided between East and West. They might really have to consider seedings instead of the winners of the ECF vs winners of WCF

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...-down-lbjs-offer-to-join-lakers-together/amp/

It's been multiple people saying it. Doesn't make it true but I wouldn't quickly dismiss it as it does seem up LeBron's alley.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
britbox Other Sports 0
J Other Sports 3
Federberg Other Sports 90
DarthFed Other Sports 613
DarthFed Other Sports 659