World Series 2018

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Obviously this isn’t a baseball crowd here.

As a SF Giants fan hoping the Red Sox can sweep the Series versus the Dodgers, but I’m also torn with the Dodgers losing another excruciating tight 7 game series in heartbreaking fashion in back to back years. Scadenfreude I tell ya!

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
In all sports I root against Boston teams. They've had too much success recently and their fans are obnoxious twats.

It's funny how happy Milwaukee fans were this year. Even just making the NLCS is considered a great season despite them getting embarrassed in game 7 at home. Way different feel than Packer fans as anything but an SB win is a failure of a season for most.

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
In all sports I root against Boston teams. They've had too much success recently and their fans are obnoxious twats.

As far as success, New York can’t win another World Series for at least 95 years. It’s my mantra.

Dodger Blue can go through maybe another drought of 100 years, who am I kidding it’s the Dodgers, more like for all eternity.

See Darth, I can draw on “hatred” but it takes baseball...

Reactions: DarthFed

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
As far as success, New York can’t win another World Series for at least 95 years. It’s my mantra.

Dodger Blue can go through maybe another drought of 100 years, who am I kidding it’s the Dodgers, more like for all eternity.

See Darth, I can draw on “hatred” but it takes baseball...

My hate is all football and a little bit of tennis. Green Bay was always competitive since I started watching, the only opposing player I've ever liked is Barry Sanders. I almost cried the day he retired even though it meant much easier games vs the Lions.

In basketball I've always been able to appreciate teams and players in large part because the Bucks are almost always bad. I've always rooted for them but it didn't mean I can't appreciate Jordan, LeBron, KD, Curry, etc. and a bunch of other greats that have played.

I've never been a big baseball fan. Even with the Brewers run I could barely get excited about watching a game