Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
Also is it the Clippers he'd go to? The Lakers are garbage, I doubt he'd ever go there. As much as Murat and myself would love to have LeBron move West it'd be ridiculous, the East is weak as is...

That was just some chatter I heard, him having a home in LA and stuff...Who knows why people do what they do? I would not be surprised one bit. And like you said, he has been the death of Raptors for too long :)

By the way, that JR Smith 3 pointer should count as 5. It was far man...

Speaking of a 5 pointer, seriously, would that be a good idea if a mid court shot was a 5 pointer? Would that be something that would make end of games more interesting, if a team was trailing by 4 or 5 , give them a sliver of hope? Or too gimmicky?

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
It'd be interesting for sure but probably a little too much. And you'd probably have Curry taking a bunch of them throughout the game.

Bron would probably never go West and the West is happy for that too aside from whatever team he'd land on. If he did go out there it's not crazy to think of him going to the Clips, he's good friends with CP3 and they have good all around talent of course.

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
It'd be interesting for sure but probably a little too much. And you'd probably have Curry taking a bunch of them throughout the game.

Bron would probably never go West and the West is happy for that too aside from whatever team he'd land on. If he did go out there it's not crazy to think of him going to the Clips, he's good friends with CP3 and they have good all around talent of course.
But the rule is, it will only count as a 5 pointer in the last minute or so. You don't want people jacking up 5 pointers in the first quarter man :)

So the Cavs are breaking all sorts of records tonight, most points in a quarter, in a half, whatnot , but GSW also has a solid 68 too. Not over.

Reactions: DarthFed

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
But the rule is, it will only count as a 5 pointer in the last minute or so. You don't want people jacking up 5 pointers in the first quarter man :)

So the Cavs are breaking all sorts of records tonight, most points in a quarter, in a half, whatnot , but GSW also has a solid 68 too. Not over.
I would agree with you but the REFS are trying to make it to game five

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
86 points in a half is the most I can ever remember. I wonder what the record is. This is resembling an All-Star game so far. I still say Golden State has at least 40% chance of rallying and taking this. These guys have a good grip on making history, and there will never be a team that does better than 16-0 in the playoffs (duh) and we won't see another team go 16-0 anytime soon.

If it happens I consider it one of the most impressive achievements in any sport, even better than the Warriors 73-9 last year in the NBA and the Dolphins going 17-0 in the NFL

Last edited:

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Cavs finally playing like their lives depend on it. Break some finals record by putting up 86 1st half pts

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Right on cue, the clown is out. Marc Davis is at it again, that shouldn't get him tossed. This dude is like Blowey Crawford except not nearly as entertaining

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Wow, that first half one was on Kerr??

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
slowly the dubs are chipping away the lead. Down to 13 pts near the end of the 3rd

Reactions: DarthFed

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Golden State is chipping away. LeBron and Uncle Drew have cooled off so it's not surprising. The Warriors will win this yet IMO.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
KS, you didn't get my permission to say "chipping away" :D

Reactions: kskate2

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Zaza with a punch to the balls. Is it possible to have this guy deported after these playoffs :facepalm:

Reactions: the AntiPusher

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Right on cue, the clown is out. Marc Davis is at it again, that shouldn't get him tossed. This dude is like Blowey Crawford except not nearly as entertaining
Mark Davis is a jack off..Zaza is a hockey goon

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
On a flurry of 3's Cavs push the lead back to 19 to start the final period

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Murat Baslamisli Other Sports 58
britbox Other Sports 280
kskate2 Other Sports 27
kskate2 Other Sports 229
DarthFed Other Sports 15