Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
who's talking about nadal in the nba thread? If you read through the entire thread you will understand that AP wanted to wage a bet and I said no.

You!

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Like I said try reading the entire thread before you come at me. AP is the one who brought up Nadal when he wanted to wager a bet and I said no. I shouldn't have to quote the post for you, just scroll up or back one page and read.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Like I said try reading the entire thread before you come at me. AP is the one who brought up Nadal when he wanted to wager a bet and I said no. I shouldn't have to quote the post for you, just scroll up or back one page and read.
I got it

Last edited:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I know you did, but there's not a chance I'm putting my internet life in the hands of people I don't employ. :p
You are a doll Keli..hey do you think I can get Darth to take that bet..to have him spend a day battling Front, GSM and El Dude by defending Rafa would be like being on the beach with a cold tropical drink.

AnonymousFan

Major Winner
Reactions
And here talking about Nadal too? what a sickness and obsession!!!!! :yesyes::dance3:

please stop

I wonder if Cleveland will try to trade Love in the offseason. He clearly doesn't bring anything to the table vs Golden State

what do you think they should trade him for?

This joke of a series will mercifully come to an end on Friday probably 20+ points. Kyrie actually played well, LeBron was OK overall and they still lose badly at home.

yup, looks like they'll be bringing out the brooms!

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
And here talking about Nadal too? what a sickness and obsession!!!!! :yesyes::dance3:
No no ..you probably wasn't reading the other post...I was trying to get a wager with KS on game 3 which she felt the Cavs would win.,the wager is if Cleveland looses, she would have to spend a day defending Rafa..

You can ask BB to delete your posts about Rafa..Sorry

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
No no ..you probably wasn't reading the other post...I was trying to get a wager with KS on game 3 which she felt the Cavs would win.,the wager is if Cleveland looses, she would have to spend a day defending Rafa..

You can ask BB to delete your posts about Rafa..Sorry
My bad, I didn't read the previews comments and when I read the one by Kskate2 referring about Rafa and Darth I said by myself "and we are here again..." but she told me then about why that comment and I got it
By the way I see that now we can delete our own posts :)

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
please stop

what do you think they should trade him for?

yup, looks like they'll be bringing out the brooms!

Cleveland needs more defense if they are going to compete with GS. A trade for Paul George or a big bruiser inside would be a better asset for them than Love IMO. I bet they're kind of kicking themselves for trading away Wiggins right about now too.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Cleveland needs more defense if they are going to compete with GS. A trade for Paul George or a big bruiser inside would be a better asset for them than Love IMO. I bet they're kind of kicking themselves for trading away Wiggins right about now too.
I never like the Kevin Love for Wiggins trade but we all know Lebron signed off on that deal. He never wanted to play with that kid. The Cavs problem is there bench is unproductive..no worries,Lebron will load it up with some top free agents next year.

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
I never like the Kevin Love for Wiggins trade but we all know Lebron signed off on that deal. He never wanted to play with that kid. The Cavs problem is there bench is unproductive..no worries,Lebron will load it up with some top free agents next year.
...or Bron himself will go elsewhere...LA maybe? I was hearing talk about that.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Nah LeBron isn't leaving. Cleveland isn't a sinking ship like Miami was (the real reason he came back to Cleveland).

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

Yep it was a risky move but I totally get why they did it and of course we all know LeBron is GM and coach.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Nah LeBron isn't leaving. Cleveland isn't a sinking ship like Miami was (the real reason he came back to Cleveland).
Nah is the correct response..Lebron ain't leaving a 25 year old Kyrie Irving who is in his prime..it will expose Lebron as not being a clutch closer if he does decide to go to LALA Land

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Nah is the correct response..Lebron ain't leaving a 25 year old Kyrie Irving who is in his prime..it will expose Lebron as not being a clutch closer if he does decide to go to LALA Land

It's as good of a situation as he could hope for aside from jumping ship for Milwaukee, Philly and maybe Toronto and Boston.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
My good friend Marc Davis is reffing, no wonder there have been a hundred fouls called. NBA sent that ass-clown to try to guarantee a game 5

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Draymond is a freakin idiot..he is trying to loose this series again

And he and Kerr still were arguing the call. It's like umm, you hit the guy in the throat. If that's not a foul they might as well be playing football.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

Also is it the Clippers he'd go to? The Lakers are garbage, I doubt he'd ever go there. As much as Murat and myself would love to have LeBron move West it'd be ridiculous, the East is weak as is...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Murat Baslamisli Other Sports 58
britbox Other Sports 280
kskate2 Other Sports 27
kskate2 Other Sports 229
DarthFed Other Sports 15