Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Yes and in a way you are both right about Westbrook at least historically. He is now in a situation where he has to do as much as he is doing, and leading that team to the playoffs was impressive. But in the past he was too much of a ballhog when he had a way better scorer than him on the Thunder. Right now his only problem is that he has never been an efficient scorer and that's a big part of today's NBA.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
No no.. Keli was just making a comment bout Russ.. OKAY..since you so keen on exploring the thought of trading uncle drew, Chris Paul and Djordan swapping for Kryie and Tristin Kardashian ..would you take that trade

Man you're putting me on the spot AP!

I would not make that trade now, CP3 is sadly in the D-Wade phase, cant stay healthy and all the injuries have taken their toll when he does play. I don't think that'd put them over the Warriors and it'd mortgage their future. Now I would trade Love and Thompson for them today even with the above.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Just in case no one heard, due to Steph Curry's hesitant about going to WHITE HOUSE to meet Trump after winning his 2nd NBA Chp., Trump himself decided to rescind the invitation to the Golden State Warriors! I guess this old fool just wants all out war with sports as well! He's already been mouthing off about players of the NFL should be fired or crowds should walk out if a player like Colin Kaepernick doesn't acknowledge the flag and the Nat'l Anthem! :nono: :facepalm: :banghead: :cuckoo: :rolleyes:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Murat Baslamisli Other Sports 58
britbox Other Sports 280
kskate2 Other Sports 27
kskate2 Other Sports 229
DarthFed Other Sports 15