Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I hope GSW win in 4. That choke of last year can only go away then.
There won't be any brooms in this series. Might as well be prepared to see Cavs win at least one game and I have a feeling they will actually win 2 games.

Reactions: AnonymousFan

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Green has to be one of the dumbest NBA players ever. Dude, you have 5 fouls before the end of the 3rd period! Did you not learn anything from last year? Apparently your team needs you in the game to win.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
There won't be any brooms in this series. Might as well be prepared to see Cavs win at least one game and I have a feeling they will actually win 2 games.

There could definitely be brooms given what we've seen. The Cavs need Kyrie and Thompson to be a lot better than they've been these first two games or they aren't winning. GSW is dominating the glass and getting every 50-50 ball in general.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
These guys are like video game shooters. Brings me back to my NBA Jam days

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
They ain't gonna win two games ..they may get swept

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
There could definitely be brooms given what we've seen. The Cavs need Kyrie and Thompson to be a lot better than they've been these first two games or they aren't winning. GSW is dominating the glass and getting every 50-50 ball in general.
What else do you want Kryie to do..he has shaken and baked the warriors that they should smell like pork chops and seasoned chicken..all the warriors have done is Hold Serve

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Green has to be one of the dumbest NBA players ever. Dude, you have 5 fouls before the end of the 3rd period! Did you not learn anything from last year? Apparently your team needs you in the game to win.
You know they are gonna bait that fool..

Step really took it to Lebron..broke his ankle

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
What else do you want Kryie to do..he has shaken and baked the warriors that they should smell like pork chops and seasoned chicken..all the warriors have done is Hold Serve
You want Kryie to score 40 plus to pick up what JR, Tristin and the bench ain't doing

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

Well he could actually start by making some shots. He was horrid both games and Thompson was worse. The team is getting outrebounded by Steph Curry.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Cavs will play better at home. They always do. They grab game 3. G4 is a tossup

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Well he could actually start by making some shots. He was horrid both games and Thompson was worse. The team is getting outrebounded by Steph Curry.
He is playing a lot of ISO (isolation) ball..which is not getting JR and the bench involved. Step is just really sloppy and careless with the ball.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Tell you what is the Dubs win game number 3, you can be a Rafa fan for a day and respond to Front 's blah blah about his anti Rafa complaining.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Have we ever seen an offensive juggernaut as efficient as the Dubs..they are something special

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
KD and Step so far has face all those demons of the past (Lebron's dominated them in previous finals series) and came out punching back.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
This is true.. JR. and the bench players better at home..Lebron has been very dominant as usual..the warriors are gonna let him get his points but try to contain Kryie with Klay is the key. If JR stays being a non factor,they may get swept.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Have we ever seen an offensive juggernaut as efficient as the Dubs..they are something special

No we haven't seen anything like this. They are without question the greatest offensive team ever assembled and they are surprisingly quite good on defense as well. That's what is getting lost in this, KD has been tremendous on defense and even Curry is looking tough on that end. Thompson is also a good defender but Kyrie is just missing some good looks and also forcing stuff he doesn't need to. His heroics last year helped them comeback but this year he is MIA the first two games. They can't win without him playing well.

I still think the Achilles heel for GSW if there is one is having a couple big guys down low that can crash the boards and score in the paint. Cleveland on paper has the rebounders and they can't really stop LeBron at the hoop but even the rebounding has gone the Warriors' way.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
No we haven't seen anything like this. They are without question the greatest offensive team ever assembled and they are surprisingly quite good on defense as well. That's what is surprising so far, KD has been tremendous on defense and even Curry is looking tough on that end. Thompson is also a good defender but Kyrie is just missing some good looks and also forcing stuff he doesn't need to. His heroics last year helped them comeback but this year he is MIA the first two games. They can't win without him playing well.
Agreed..

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Tell you what is the Dubs win game number 3, you can be a Rafa fan for a day and respond to Front 's blah blah about his anti Rafa complaining.
There's not a chance I'm taking that bet. I remember a few years ago on TF, Darth lost a bet and had to wear a Nadal avatar all day. This sista will not get caught up like that... :nono:

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
There's not a chance I'm taking that bet. I remember a few years ago on TF, Darth lost a bet and had to wear a Nadal avatar all day. This sista will not get caught up like that... :nono:

Don't remind me, that was after the 2013 RG semi with Novak. What can I say? A sith always pays his debts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Murat Baslamisli Other Sports 58
britbox Other Sports 280
kskate2 Other Sports 27
kskate2 Other Sports 229
DarthFed Other Sports 15