2014 Roland Garros Final: Nadal vs. Djokovic

Who wins?

• Total voters

I.Haychew

Major Winner
Reactions
Even though I hate that Nadal won, I'm happy phor all of his phans here on the tennis phrontier phorum...because I consider you guys my "tennis phanatic phamily". That said, I pray that he loses in the phirst round of Wimbledon. :)

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I. Haychew said:
Even though I hate that Nadal won, I'm happy phor all of his phans here on the tennis phrontier phorum...because I consider you guys my "tennis phanatic phamily". That said, I pray that he loses in the phirst round of Wimbledon. :)

OK, pretty nice sentiment, but for the last bit. Good try, I. Haychew. :) But, why do you care, anyway…I thought your guys were the good Doctor, the Fog, and K-Anderson. :huh:

I.Haychew

Major Winner
Reactions
Moxie629 said:
I. Haychew said:

OK, pretty nice sentiment, but for the last bit. Good try, I. Haychew. :) But, why do you care, anyway…I thought your guys were the good Doctor, the Fog, and K-Anderson. :huh:

I care because, without actually having met anyone here on the phorum, I consider you guys to be
"phriends". And, yes...Youzhny, Eph 3, and K. Anderson are my phaves. Not sure why that matters, though. Just so happens that I don't like Nadal.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I. Haychew said:
Moxie629 said:
I. Haychew said:

I care because, without actually having met anyone here on the phorum, I consider you guys to be
"phriends". And, yes...Youzhny, Eph 3, and K. Anderson are my phaves. Not sure why that matters, though. Just so happens that I don't like Nadal.

That's nice. We are your "phriends," phor sure. And phor me, even if you don't like Nadal. :hug

tented

Administrator
Reactions
I. Haychew said:
Moxie629 said:
I. Haychew said:

You've always been a friend and an asset. :)