WTA News and Gossip 2015

special700

Masters Champion
Reactions
MashaFan said:
tossip said:
pova was dumped for a hotter older woman...Nicole Scherzinger...thats an upgrade

And who did Dimitrov dump before he was dating Masha? - wait for it ... wait for it... Serena Williams - tossip's very own idol!!! - Grigor probably became fed up with Serena's fat behind very fast :lolz:

And another thing - Serena wasn't very pleased to be dumped by Grigor according to her gossiping about Masha "And, hey, if she wants to be with the guy with a black heart, go for it". - Aaaaaawwww Serena was obviously hurting there - her first "broken heart"? :lolz:

Where is the evidence that Grigor has ever dated Serena? Serena has never dated Grigor, I do not know where you people get that information.

MashaFan

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
special700 said:
Where is the evidence that Grigor has ever dated Serena? Serena has never dated Grigor, I do not know where you people get that information.

*Eying the title of this thread* - Hmmm "WTA News and Gossip"
Lemme see - *googling* - It seems to me that there are plenty of articles on the Internet gossiping that Serena and Dimitrov have dated :) - You know how too google don't you? :) - I am sure that there are more articles bringing up Serena/Grigor than that Grigor "dumped" Masha for a "hotter older woman" - But then you of course rather ignore such hideous statements from your buddy tossip to question me instead
smiley-laughing002.gif
- That's so very "special" of you

images

Is that you and tossip? :lolz:

special700

Masters Champion
Reactions
MashaFan said:
special700 said:

*Eying the title of this thread* - Hmmm "WTA News and Gossip"
Lemme see - *googling* - It seems to me that there are plenty of articles on the Internet gossiping that Serena and Dimitrov have dated :) - You know how too google don't you? :) - I am sure that there are more articles bringing up Serena/Grigor than that Grigor "dumped" Masha for a "hotter older woman" - But then you of course rather ignore such hideous statements from your buddy tossip to question me instead
smiley-laughing002.gif
- That's so very "special" of you

images

Is that you and tossip? :lolz:

I will repeat - Serena has never dated Dimitrov. When you find somepictures of them walking around, hanging out in resturants and going on holiday then that's another story. Every guy Serena has dated has be publisize like crazy. Don't give me gossip blog that some wanna be threw together just to get someone to click on in for points. You gotta give me more proof than that my friend.

MashaFan

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
special700 said:
I will repeat - Serena has never dated Dimitrov. When you find somepictures of them walking around, hanging out in resturants and going on holiday then that's another story. Every guy Serena has dated has be publisize like crazy. Don't give me gossip blog that some wanna be threw together just to get someone to click on in for points. You gotta give me more proof than that my friend.

1) Firstly - You're of course entitled to believe what you like as I am entitled to spread whatever gossip or crap about any player I like based on facts or not - That's the official Tennis Frontier policy

2) Secondly - at least my crap is based on articles anyone can find on the Internet (this thread encourages gossip) - That's more than your buddy tossip can claim about his statements about Maria Sharapova - His rants are solely based on his personal dislike of Maria Sharapova - It seems that that is OK for you but on the other hand you go through the roof when I state some gossip (based on actual articles) about Serena - Now what says that about you?

3) Thirdly - it seems to me that Serena - however short - must have known Dimitrov at some level at least for how else would she know about his alleged "black heart"?
smiley-laughing002.gif
- So if I like tossip now out of the blue would state that Dimitov dumped Serena after their first date and that she therefor accuses him for a "black heart" then my statement is as valid as tossip's unproven statement that Dimitrov has dumped Masha for an older and hotter woman - Right?

So to make this conversation short - You accuse me for lack of proof - The little proof I refer to however is more than YOU can present about that they have not been dating
smiley-laughing004.gif
- And according to your logic you now believe that your statement is more trustworthy than mine? :lolz:

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
MashaFan said:
special700 said:

1) Firstly - You're of course entitled to believe what you like as I am entitled to spread whatever gossip or crap about any player I like based on facts or not - That's the official Tennis Frontier policy

2) Secondly - at least my crap is based on articles anyone can find on the Internet (this thread encourages gossip) - That's more than your buddy tossip can claim about his statements about Maria Sharapova - His rants are solely based on his personal dislike of Maria Sharapova - It seems that that is OK for you but on the other hand you go through the roof when I state some gossip (based on actual articles) about Serena - Now what says that about you?

3) Thirdly - it seems to me that Serena - however short - must have known Dimitrov at some level at least for how else would she know about his alleged "black heart"?
smiley-laughing002.gif
- So if I like tossip now out of the blue would state that Dimitov dumped Serena after their first date and that she therefor accuses him for a "black heart" then my statement is as valid as tossip's unproven statement that Dimitrov has dumped Masha for an older and hotter woman - Right?

So to make this conversation short - You accuse me for lack of proof - The little proof I refer to however is more than YOU can present about that they have not been dating
smiley-laughing004.gif
- And according to your logic you now believe that your statement is more trustworthy than mine? :lolz:
I doubt that she would waste her time with that boy..anyway get ready to cry in your soup..January is just round the corner and with pova s ranking she might meet Serena early at AO16..:lolz::snicker:laydownlaughing

MashaFan

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
tossip said:
I doubt that she would waste her time with that boy..anyway get ready to cry in your soup..January is just round the corner and with pova s ranking she might meet Serena early at AO16..:lolz::snicker:laydownlaughing

Dear tossip
smile.gif
- As always you've composed such an adequate and intelligent reply once again
facepalm.png

And re to "waste her time" - maybe the reason of the humiliating loss for the woman of your dreams in the SF of the USO 2015 was because she wasted to much time snuggling with this handsome hunk instead of getting in shape
smiley-laughing002.gif
- The tournament which trophy was supposed to be the jewel in her crown :(

Patrick-Mouratoglou-en-couple-avec-Serena-Williams-10.jpg

Ouch - it must hurt that you're not the one for the woman of your dreams :lolz:

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
MashaFan said:
tossip said:

Dear tossip
smile.gif
- As always you've composed such an adequate and intelligent reply once again
facepalm.png

And re to "waste her time" - maybe the reason of the humiliating loss for the woman of your dreams in the SF of the USO 2015 was because she wasted to much time snuggling with this handsome hunk instead of getting in shape
smiley-laughing002.gif
- The tournament which trophy was supposed to be the jewel in her crown :(

Patrick-Mouratoglou-en-couple-avec-Serena-Williams-10.jpg

Ouch - it must hurt that you're not the one for the woman of your dreams :lolz:
humiliating is being bagelled and a baguetted at the Olympics12 finals and then crip walked on..:snicker..dunno that winning 3 slams in a row is humiliating...all I know is that being flogged 18 times in a row is humiliating..:rolleyes:

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
so Sloane and Keys would rather pall around with pova than Serena....wow their true colors are coming out.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
apparently Madison Keys has dropped Lindsay to work with Jesse Levine....she is going to regress.I hope that she finds an experienced coach not these wannabes..

sk310

Masters Champion
Reactions
Looks like Madison Keys and Lindsay Davenport split.
http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2015/12/keys-stops-working-lindsay-davenport-will-be-coached-jesse-levine/56992/#.VmyylUteFBU

Ive never really cared for Madison. She can't seem to string together a consistent amount of results. I have no patience for someone who can't build on their results. That and for how young she is she's constantly hurt. She needs better fitness trainers that shouldn't be happening at this age.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
sk310 said:
http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2015/12/keys-stops-working-lindsay-davenport-will-be-coached-jesse-levine/56992/#.VmyylUteFBU

Ive never really cared for Madison. She can't seem to string together a consistent amount of results. I have no patience for someone who can't build on their results. That and for how young she is she's constantly hurt. She needs better fitness trainers that shouldn't be happening at this age.
she doesnt seem to have strong parental influence....you know a visible strong father.:popcorn,she needs a strong father like Richard to instill strength in her...right now her father on tour is that money hungry pova agent..#disaster..who are they going to market her to..:snicker...she said she is not black and is clearly not white..she should have kept her mouth shut and tried to be the Beyonce of WTA..you know straddle the fence....right now she looks stupid following pova around and hoping for pova s droppings ..
Venus and Serena chartered their own course because they have strong self esteem...this girl has zero self esteem..:popcorn
I dont care for her after she snubbed Venus at Zuhai forgetting that it was Venus who inspired her to start playing tennis..ungrateful wretch..

sk310

Masters Champion
Reactions
tossip said:
sk310 said:

she doesnt seem to have strong parental influence....you know a visible strong father.:popcorn,she needs a strong father like Richard to instill strength in her...right now her father on tour is that money hungry pova agent..#disaster..who are they going to market her to..:snicker...she said she is not black and is clearly not white..she should have kept her mouth shut and tried to be the Beyonce of WTA..you know straddle the fence....right now she looks stupid following pova around and hoping for pova s droppings ..
Venus and Serena chartered their own course because they have strong self esteem...this girl has zero self esteem..:popcorn
I dont care for her after she snubbed Venus at Zuhai forgetting that it was Venus who inspired her to start playing tennis..ungrateful wretch..

Do you ever talk or think about any tennis player outside the context of Venus or Serena? It's this weird obsession. You can't speak about anyone without somehow relating it to how they've either kissed the Williams' butts or somehow committed treason against them.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
sk310 said:
tossip said:
sk310 said:

Do you ever talk or think about any tennis player outside the context of Venus or Serena? It's this weird obsession. You can't speak about anyone without somehow relating it to how they've either kissed the Williams' butts or somehow committed treason against them.
:lolz:...yes I have other players I like Pliskova,Kvitova,Halep,Gavrilova,Sveta,Konta,Bencic,Kerber and Muguruza....sorry no North Americans just not up to my standards #allhype..no substance.I respect winners and hard workers...
I like Rafa,Coric,Tsonga,Wawrinka and Kohlschreiber...

sk310

Masters Champion
Reactions
tossip said:
sk310 said:
tossip said:

:lolz:...yes I have other players I like Pliskova,Kvitova,Halep,Gavrilova,Sveta,Konta,Bencic,Kerber and Muguruza....sorry no North Americans just not up to my standards #allhype..no substance.I respect winners and hard workers...

I didn't ask if you liked other players. Do you know not have very strong reading comprehension? I asked if you ever think about ANY tennis players outside the context of Venus or Serena. You know what. Don't answer that. I have you blocked for a reason.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
sk310 said:
tossip said:
sk310 said:

I didn't ask if you liked other players. Do you know not have very strong reading comprehension? I asked if you ever think about ANY tennis players outside the context of Venus or Serena. You know what. Don't answer that. I have you blocked for a reason.
bye:laydownlaughing..#whocares..:lolz:...you have limited comprehension...I gave you the players I like and comment on..

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
March the 8th 2016

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlOdpNDRlnY[/video]

Carlines French Open dress

CWS0lCwWEAEE9pV.jpg

Wozzy covergirl

CWTeeQRW4AAWZL3.jpg

It's not difficult to find things about your favorite so on with it!

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
hoergren said:
March the 8th 2016

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlOdpNDRlnY[/video]

Carlines French Open dress

CWS0lCwWEAEE9pV.jpg

Wozzy covergirl

CWTeeQRW4AAWZL3.jpg

It's not difficult to find things about your favorite so on with it!
the color is kinda bland.:rolleyes:...I want her to wear bold colors like that blue and yellow dress she wore at the Open a few years ago..she was strong and in charge.:popcorn

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions