WTA News and Gossip 2015

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Carolines new Australian Open dress - nice.

CT_avvZUAAARgIy.jpg
CT_avmEVEAESN3P.jpg

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
pova was dumped for a hotter older woman...Nicole Scherzinger...thats an upgrade

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
tossip said:
pova was dumped for a hotter older woman...Nicole Scherzinger...thats an upgrade

Man, Grigor is dating the best looking one of the ex PussyCat girls.. :clap

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Serena and Caroline before their showmatch tomorrow night in BOXEN in Herning, Denmark

CUqrhooWsAAGqNS.jpg:large

CUrHulbWsAQEexJ.jpg

CUrKGJvWoAEXMIU.jpg

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
her dog died thats why she looks sad...

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Exhibition ended 63 64 for Caroline - and they had a great time:

CUxNf3oUsAEtKSZ.png
CUxNgB5VAAE4IZQ.png
CUxMNMkU8AAwXdI.png

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Another famous tennisplayer was visiting Denmark and specially Copenhagen where she visited the michelin restaurant NOMA. Here she is in front of Rosenborg castle:

Sharapova%20i%20K%C3%B8benhavn.jpg
CUwAwMtU8AEXmBa.jpg:large

Here in front of NOMA
CUxe-K0UkAAWbRg.jpg

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
pova has no personality..#bland..she pretty but not sexy..other russians seem to have personality like Dema,Myskina,Safina,Vera or Sveta

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
tossip said:
pova has no personality..#bland..she pretty but not sexy..other russians seem to have personality like Dema,Myskina,Safina,Vera or Sveta

Not to mention, Anna.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
tossip said:

Not to mention, Anna.
you mean Chakky...yes she was very feisty.:snicker

Fefe26

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
just watched the highlights of the 07 AO final, i need serena to give me that kind of concentration one more time. she was not playing out there.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
tossip said:
GameSetAndMath said:
tossip said:

Not to mention, Anna.

Actually, I like her too. At one time I thought she would make it big. She was actually in top 8 for a while. I don't know what happened, may be injuries, she retired. But, I think either she is married to a politician or she herself is running for some office in Russia. Can't remember.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
tossip said:
GameSetAndMath said:
Not to mention, Anna.

Actually, I like her too. At one time I thought she would make it big. She was actually in top 8 for a while. I don't know what happened, may be injuries, she retired. But, I think either she is married to a politician or she herself is running for some office in Russia. Can't remember.
yes Chakky brought drama to her matches....she never recovered from that home invasion plus she was very young to retire.
The other russian girls are close and seem to support each other....just think they tolerate pova...anyone who gets along with Chelsea Handler is as vile as the so called comedienne...she is not even funny..:popcorn

MashaFan

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
tossip said:

And who did Dimitrov dump before he was dating Masha? - wait for it ... wait for it... Serena Williams - tossip's very own idol!!! - Grigor probably became fed up with Serena's fat behind very fast :lolz:

And another thing - Serena wasn't very pleased to be dumped by Grigor according to her gossiping about Masha "And, hey, if she wants to be with the guy with a black heart, go for it". - Aaaaaawwww Serena was obviously hurting there - her first "broken heart"? :lolz:

MashaFan

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
tossip said:

This is of course tossip's very personal opinion - The large numbers of Masha supporters - her huge endorsement deals and her engagements as a photo model show that the vast majority of people around the world don't agree with him - Also tossip has on many occasions shown that he has a very peculiar taste for women :lolz: