WTA News and Gossip 2015

HawkEye

Futures Player
Reactions
special700 said:
Hope he has a job and not planning to live off of her.

He is a hockey player.
Petra said the wedding is not going to happen next year.

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Nice CNN video from the meeting between Caroline and Serena in Herning, Denmark - talking about this and that - eventually playing double together:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRvZqF8BxJI[/video]

Carolines projected tournaments untill clay season:

CWh7LwwWEAAPE3v.png

Fefe26

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
she is playing almost every week. why isn't someone telling this girl to schedule smarter.

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Totally of topic but here is:
To all of you from all of me - a little Christmas song about our feisty Christmas beer - have a merry Christmas and a happy new year and spread this song. My son in law is the one playing the violin in the fiirst one and single guitar in the second. This one is from 2012:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0F3xGcC0Io[/video]

And this one from 2015 - in Danish - where they ar singing about taking care of the christmas balls - well:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RftwhrJXjZ8[/video]

And from 2013 - what should have been their last christmas song:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sog1gCo6EdQ&list=PLRAo5Zv8C_UiBWspYPIzQZXzDtNSTrWzP&index=5[/video]

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well who's this chic wandering about in Miami - smart leggings me thinks

CWwLsMfXAAE8dlf.jpg
CWwLsMhW4AAqBSd.jpg
CWwLsEFWEAE2hK3.jpg
Nice shopping

HawkEye

Futures Player
Reactions
special700 said:
HawkEye said:
special700 said:
Hope he has a job and not planning to live off of her.

He is a hockey player.
Petra said the wedding is not going to happen next year.

And not a very good one.

I am not a hockey expert. But he used to play a lower league in the Czech rep. Recently he's been taken to the highest league by a team. So in my view he can't be bad. Of course, he is not the best of the bests there (at least not yet).

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Garbine is trining in California because the weather thinking about the AO where doesn't have any point to defend, she didn't play last year due that she was injured
Vamos!!!! :clap

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Carol35 said:
Garbine is trining in California because the weather thinking about the AO where doesn't have any point to defend, she didn't play last year due that she was injured

I thought she played Serena in the 4th or QF of 2015 AO?

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
kskate2 said:
Carol35 said:

I thought she played Serena in the 4th or QF of 2015 AO?
yes she played Serena in the 4th round and was playing very well until that 7th game in the second set...she wont meet Rena at the AO until the final if they both get that far...

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Oops, my bad, I meant her first tournament will be in Brisbane where she din't play last year due to the ankle injury :blush:

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
http://www.tennisworldusa.org/Roberta-Vinci-Honoured-by-the-City-of-Taranto-articolo28978.html

wow...this is embarassing

so the day pova beats Serena they will declare a holiday in Sochi..

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
tossip said:
HawkEye said:
congrats to Kvitty...she looks so pretty and happy.I hope she doesnt marry quickly because there is a surprisingly high rate of divorce among the Czech tennis players..:clap
Kvitty is a very beautiful girl and seems to have a sweet spirit about her...more beautiful than any babushka on tour,
There is life after the "Worm" . I wonder who he has listed next on his list of WTA top players!Maybe Pova Next:snicker

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
tossip said:
HawkEye said:
congrats to Kvitty...she looks so pretty and happy.I hope she doesnt marry quickly because there is a surprisingly high rate of divorce among the Czech tennis players..:clap
Kvitty is a very beautiful girl and seems to have a sweet spirit about her...more beautiful than any babushka on tour,
There is life after the "Worm" . I wonder who he has listed next on his list of WTA top players!Maybe Pova Next:snicker
:snicker...he said he will never ever date a tennis player again..I think Petra dumped him..

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Doubt it. I'd say he was looking for some new fresh(er) meat. She's hardly an oil painting herself anyway.