What on Earth is going on in the world today? It's gone mad

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
If I mistook your context then apologies. Emoto's water resonance is simply another form of the sand/rice/sugar/coffee experiment on a plate. You've got instructions on how to perform that yourself. You don't need published work to show you how to tie shoelaces.

The healing claims were related to Rife and Holland's work, not Emotos... but it's all sonic.

There is a little docu on NATURE's visit:

Yes, videos are easily manipulated and we have to take care in what we process - we can agree on that. However, you can test the cymatic plate method yourself. Also, I'd suggest that there are very powerful interests who make billions upon billions of dollars not curing diseases but providing treatments - they can't patent nature. These are the funders of "science"... and the media if you follow the shareholdings up the tree. There has been a war on homeopathic medicines and natural methods for a couple of hundred years, and it's still going on.

I promise to give a look. Patience. I have every respect for homeopathy and a LOT of aversion to Big Pharma...let's be clear on that. But I also have an aversion to snake oil salesmen, so I take my own time.

Reactions: britbox

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I know what your "missus" does, and I respect it. That's not the same as making big claims. Look, maybe he was onto something, and I didn't mean to make little of the fact that the man died. I'm just asking for more than a few videos. Everyone on this thread seems very happy to be skeptical about the mainstream, but when I express skepticism about other ideas, everyone acts like I'm being unfair or unkind. Or buying into a narrative created for the masses. I'm no lamb. There has to be two sides to this skepticism. I am not averse to looking at alternative ideas, but I won't just buy anything being sold on the internet without questioning it.
No, everybody doesn’t act like you’re being unkind. I think you’re right to be sceptical, I just took exception to what I took exception to. I think scepticism ought to be the default setting when we’re faced with something that seems innovative and incredible. Like trans ideology, etc…

:popcorn

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
No, everybody doesn’t act like you’re being unkind. I think you’re right to be sceptical, I just took exception to what I took exception to. I think scepticism ought to be the default setting when we’re faced with something that seems innovative and incredible. Like trans ideology, etc…

:popcorn
No, it was specifically you than said I was being unkind. Or essentially that, by calling it a "cheap remark."

If skepticism is allowed to run both ways, then we are in agreement.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
No, it was specifically you than said I was being unkind. Or essentially that, by calling it a "cheap remark."

If skepticism is allowed to run both ways, then we are in agreement.
Oh for sure, to make a mocking remark about somebody dying, the way you did, was unkind. It was a cheap remark. But I didn’t say you were being unkind because you were being sceptical.

As for scepticism, like I say, it ought to be our default setting when faced with innovation, whether it’s in science, political thought, religion, sport - anything. ‘Test ye the spirits’, and so on…

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I promise to give a look. Patience. I have every respect for homeopathy and a LOT of aversion to Big Pharma...let's be clear on that. But I also have an aversion to snake oil salesmen, so I take my own time.
One of our points of difference, is that I believe Big Pharma are the snake oil salesmen. Sure there are some grifters in alt-health too but when it comes to who has the money, media and tech - Big Pharma trumps all.

Reactions: Kieran and Fiero425

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This WEF bunch having been building upto "water" is not a human right, for some time now. Watch with hawkeyes where this is potentially leading...

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
One of our points of difference, is that I believe Big Pharma are the snake oil salesmen. Sure there are some grifters in alt-health too but when it comes to who has the money, media and tech - Big Pharma trumps all.
You will get no argument from me that Big Pharma is a major ill in this world. Look no further than the Sacklers and the opiode crisis. Also, for me personally, I tend to non-pharmaceutical options, and have a great belief in alternative medicine. But I will still beware of snake oil salesmen on both sides. You do know that there is a multi-million dollar industry in health supplements that do basically nothing. The 60s taught everyone to look for an answer in a pill. At the same time, there is plenty of medicine produced by the pharmaceutical companies that does real good and saves lives. Part of the problem, at least in the US, is that they are allowed to charge outrageous amounts for it. That's where the politics comes in. Another conversation for another day.

Reactions: britbox

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I think this is an important discussion for all. This is apolitical, so no one needs to get their hackles up. I've long pondered about what's wrong with capitalism today. I think this fella offers an insight that makes a lot of sense. Basically he's saying that we've evolved over the last few centuries from a feudal system, to capitalism, to something new. I'm in definite agreement there. My difficulty was always properly diagnosing where we are. I'm not sure he's identified everything, but my goodness, his diagnosis of techno-feudalism really fits. The wealth extraction by tech moguls who've created effective monopolies isn't capitalism. He calls it techno-feudalism. Have a listen to his explanation, and his hints about what might need to be done to resolve the problem. And it is a problem! (all of that pre-amble was just for you @Moxie don't expect it all the time! :D)

Reactions: Moxie

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Obscure but quite interesting.

Well brother, you’ll get no argument from me that says that Hamas aren’t a psychotic death cult. The sooner they’re scrubbed, the better, but things may actually go badly for everyone, given how stupidly the pigeon-brained left are cheerleading them on. This could force politicians in America and the UK to back down from doing the right thing…

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well brother, you’ll get no argument from me that says that Hamas aren’t a psychotic death cult. The sooner they’re scrubbed, the better, but things may actually go badly for everyone, given how stupidly the pigeon-brained left are cheerleading them on. This could force politicians in America and the UK to back down from doing the right thing…

The plan is apparently to send them to Europe and Canada. Tony Blair will be running that grift. Just another piece of the plot to destroy the nations. European ones and the Anglosphere. Check out your hotel population in Ireland and the UK. There are no "sides" here, just a process.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
The plan is apparently to send them to Europe and Canada. Tony Blair will be running that grift. Just another piece of the plot to destroy the nations. European ones and the Anglosphere. Check out your hotel population in Ireland and the UK. There are no "sides" here, just a process.
The hotel thing is ridiculous here. I live in Wicklow town and the only hotel is occupied. Which of course means no revenue for tourism, and tourists help boost the local economy. This happened all across the country. I notice that Egypt and Jordan closed their borders to Palestinians, and of course the useful idiots here in Ireland are wondering how many we should take in.

None, actually. If their neighbours won’t open the door to them, knock again until they do..

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
What should be done with Just Stop Oil protesters/attention seekers/whatever who sit on the road and block traffic?

Should drivers be allowed to run them down? Or is there an even less humane way to get rid of them?

• Haha
Reactions: Federberg

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Russian President Vladimir Putin has said he will stand again for a fifth term in office.

Shock news from Russia. After much soul searching and amid great popular acclaim for his reforms and historic successes as president, Vladimir Putin has reluctantly decided to run again. Sources say he hoped for a younger more progressive candidate to continue his remarkable reforms, but no other candidates felt ready for the job.

Astonishingly, Putin holds approval ratings of 147% favourability, so a tight contest is expected, but the old wily fox is likely to hold onto his crown - just!

This morning his biggest rival Legan Andropov said, “for personal reasons, I cannot comment until I am safely arrived in Switzerland..”

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Russian President Vladimir Putin has said he will stand again for a fifth term in office.

Shock news from Russia. After much soul searching and amid great popular acclaim for his reforms and historic successes as president, Vladimir Putin has reluctantly decided to run again. Sources say he hoped for a younger more progressive candidate to continue his remarkable reforms, but no other candidates felt ready for the job.

Astonishingly, Putin holds approval ratings of 147% favourability, so a tight contest is expected, but the old wily fox is likely to hold onto his crown - just!

This morning his biggest rival Legan Andropov said, “for personal reasons, I cannot comment until I am safely arrived in Switzerland..”
It's until death do us part, between him and Russia.

• Haha
Reactions: Kieran

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Unfortunately for Russia, he doesn’t mind Russia’s death so long as he’s president..
It will take decades for Russia to recover from his dictatorship.

I'm not much into politics, but I wonder will he die peacefully or they will take him down violently. I guess it might depend on whether he wins this war in Ukraine, but maybe taking him down is also the only way to stop the war.

Reactions: tented and Kieran

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
It will take decades for Russia to recover from his dictatorship.

I'm not much into politics, but I wonder will he die peacefully or they will take him down violently. I guess it might depend on whether he wins this war in Ukraine, but maybe taking him down is also the only way to stop the war.
I think so, because if he wins the war, then he won’t stop, and it’ll escalate so fast he’ll recognised only by his dental records…

Reactions: don_fabio