What on Earth is going on in the world today? It's gone mad

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
OK, let's start at the (recent) top. This actually goes much further back, but let's start here.
For someone who says this isn't a "pet project," you've sure done a lot of investigating of it. Including that one of the videos below is yours. I'm not sure how much of this dissertation I'll have time to read, but I'll start and try to tackle it in chunks.
Background:

Club of Rome produces Limits to Growth report in 1972
Sure, sounds like a perfectly noble effort, though the are a "club," and not taken that seriously by a lot of people.
United Nations declares Agenda 21 in 1992 (non-binding)

United Nations declares Agenda 2030 in 2015

All admirable documents at face value.
Even at deeper than face-value.
UN Teams up with WEF

UN signs agreement with World Economic Forum (WEF) to accelerate the 2030 Agenda...
I get that there is a lot of controversy over the WEF and globalization in general. But let's put a pin in that.

which is largely this:

That's quite a leap, from actual information to a sensational twitter video. I find it to be manipulative, and the connection you make to it is the kind of gulf that puts off reasonable discourse, IMO. As in, you make no connection to it. It's not as point-by-point move into it...it's an attempt to jump the Grand Canyon.
SMART and Transhumanism

The biggest component is actually Transhumanism, and merging human biology into a SMART system. The WEF CEO Klaus Schwab explains you will be microchipped.

Video Summary: The Revolution will not change the way we interact. It will change us. A fusion of biology and digital.

This one is yours. Is that really what he meant? Also, is that the biggest component of all this? I appreciate that you posted it with not edits, but it's only a part of one speech. I would like to hear the whole speech.

Notice everything is SMART? SMART Energy, SMART Phones and now through to Smart Cities.

Not sure what you have against "smart," per se, but I'm with you here that I don't agree with this guy on a lot of things. He's like a lot of businessmen who think that because they have an idea, that everyone has to come along with it, even though that just doesn't work for everyone. Oh, and god forbid some of their ideas aren't the best.

Gotta stop here. No more time today. Cheers!

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
For someone who says this isn't a "pet project," you've sure done a lot of investigating of it. Including that one of the videos below is yours. I'm not sure how much of this dissertation I'll have time to read, but I'll start and try to tackle it in chunks.

Sure, sounds like a perfectly noble effort, though the are a "club," and not taken that seriously by a lot of people.

Even at deeper than face-value.

I get that there is a lot of controversy over the WEF and globalization in general. But let's put a pin in that.

That's quite a leap, from actual information to a sensational twitter video. I find it to be manipulative, and the connection you make to it is the kind of gulf that puts off reasonable discourse, IMO. As in, you make no connection to it. It's not as point-by-point move into it...it's an attempt to jump the Grand Canyon.

This one is yours. Is that really what he meant? Also, is that the biggest component of all this? I appreciate that you posted it with not edits, but it's only a part of one speech. I would like to hear the whole speech.

Not sure what you have against "smart," per se, but I'm with you here that I don't agree with this guy on a lot of things. He's like a lot of businessmen who think that because they have an idea, that everyone has to come along with it, even though that just doesn't work for everyone. Oh, and god forbid some of their ideas aren't the best.

Gotta stop here. No more time today. Cheers!

The "Sensational Twitter Video" was actually from the WEF's own Twitter. It did the rounds long before it was scrubbed.

"My" video is edits of a Klaus Schwab speech. However, he's talked about this on numerous occasions and Transhumanism was one of the spokes on the WEF wheel on their old website. Here is another interview with Charlie Rose.

I don't have anything against SMART per se. Rather how it is likely to be implemented in accordance with the plans of the architects.

It's not a pet project - there are millions of us, and this stuff was looked at three years ago in the main. Moved onto various other things since then. I care because I have children and this isn't the kind of world I wish for them to inherit. Essentially a fascist totalitarian Orwellian state that controls everything.

Now, you may not have noticed but every Western country is in the process of passing "misinformation" ministry of truth legislation... and some are starting to remove books from libraries. Sounds familiar doesn't it? The WEF scientific seminaries are now talking about reading and measuring thoughts. Orwell's world gets nearer by the day... and how has that happened? Because we were living the Huxley world. Entertained into becoming the walking dead. Give 'em bread and circuses.

Last edited:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I'm going to hold this to the light as with some of the videos posted above. TRT is Turkish state-run media, and gets a grade of "mixed" for credibility. More importantly, though, it's not informative in any way. It doesn't lay out a thesis. It's mostly graphics telling you what it wants you to know about American media, not demonstrating their points, with random sound bites. It's propaganda, not information. If by "it sounds like a script to me" that this little 1 and a half minute piece is scripted, I agree. Not coherently, though, and there is nothing in the least informational about it.

No, Emoto was still considered to be a quack and a pseudoscientist until the end of his life, and to this day. Actual scientists found nothing scientific about his methods. None of his findings were published in scientific journals. He was a snake oil salesman, but all accounts. I had to look him up, but now I know where Djokovic got the idea that you can turn poison water into healing water with the power of your mind. And for anyone who sees the "Dr." in front of his name in your video, according to Wikipedia: "In 1992, he became a Doctor of Alternative Medicine at the Open International University for Alternative Medicine in India,[10] a diploma mill which targeted quacks to sell its degrees[11] and was later shut down.[12][13]"

I found no list of awards, nor any awards at all. But feel free to share.

You don't trust the information from mainstream media, but you don't seem to be looking too hard at where this alternative information comes from.

I presume you didn't know of Emoto's work and just took Wiki as a "trusted" source. Interesting edit history.

Anyway, the work with cymatics is something you can do yourself. You don't need to delegate your thinking to trusted experts ;)

Go make one yourself.

Use coffee, salt, rice - whatever you like. Sound Energy over matter. Everything has a frequency and vibration. People have been using frequency machines for curing disease on the downlow for years. Unfortunately, if things get too mainstream they usually end up behind bars. Royal Rife is a classic example. Your trusted sources will tell you it was hoax, but I personally know people who have successfully used these techniques.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Wikipedia is good for statistical stuff, dates and times etc, but anything that has even the slightest whiff of ideological matters, even distantly removed, and Wikipedia is definitely a weapon of the far left. Their pages on any heterodox person you can imagine are essentially hitjobs. Heterodox these days meaning, taking a position contrary to left wing dogma, fads or trends.

But in their favour, they’re reliable when it comes to telling us who won Wimbledon, and when…

Reactions: britbox

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Wikipedia is good for statistical stuff, dates and times etc, but anything that has even the slightest whiff of ideological matters, even distantly removed, and Wikipedia is definitely a weapon of the far left. Their pages on any heterodox person you can imagine are essentially hitjobs. Heterodox these days meaning, taking a position contrary to left wing dogma, fads or trends.

But in their favour, they’re reliable when it comes to telling us who won Wimbledon, and when…
I figured someone would sneer at that, but Wikipedia comes with citations which can also be followed. I think it's hard to call Wikipedia "far left." Loads of people write it, you know. But fine...YOU google the guy and see what you come up with. I don't go directly to Wikipedia, but they often consolidate a lot of what you find upon a google search, (bits and bobs in different publications, some reliable, some random,) so they're easy to quote, for our purposes here.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I figured someone would sneer at that, but Wikipedia comes with citations which can also be followed. I think it's hard to call Wikipedia "far left." Loads of people write it, you know. But fine...YOU google the guy and see what you come up with. I don't go directly to Wikipedia, but they often consolidate a lot of what you find upon a google search, (bits and bobs in different publications, some reliable, some random,) so they're easy to quote, for our purposes here.
Why should I Google anything?

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Agreed. One of the original two co-founders agrees entirely. Larry Sanger spoke about it.

It was especially ridiculous for any figure speaking against the COVID narrative. Dr Vernon Coleman did a video about his own experience. A top-selling author and media contributor back in the day.... Pages were not only updated to trash many doctors... they were also LOCKED, so others couldn't contribute.

By the way, Sanger went through a bit of battle to get re-recognised as a co-founder. Jimmy Wales had removed references to his co-founding the site.

Wales is another in a long line of WEF plants.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
@britbox We could switch to debating the bias and/or relative values of Wikipedia, if you like, and have nothing to actually back up Emoto's reputation. I really didn't find anything positive. You say sound vibrations can cure disease, but I saw that Emoto died of an illness at 71. That seems young, especially for such an expert in healing therapies in alternative medicine.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
@britbox We could switch to debating the bias and/or relative values of Wikipedia, if you like, and have nothing to actually back up Emoto's reputation. I really didn't find anything positive. You say sound vibrations can cure disease, but I saw that Emoto died of an illness at 71. That seems young, especially for such an expert in healing therapies in alternative medicine.

Moxie, you didn't want to go near the cymatics stuff earlier and pressed me to stay on the original topic. I gave you a lengthy post and received very little feedback. Emoto's research wasn't about frequency healing it was another area of cymatics - structuring water. A form of Cymatics but not frequency healing.

If you want to look at frequency healing, maybe check out Rife. Anthony Holland.did a great talk on it.

Are you remotely interested in any of this, or trying to nitpick?

Watch the above video. It's observable scientific experiments that you can watch with your own eyes, and do the same thing yourself in the comfort of your own home. You can either get in the game or delegate your thinking to paid-up, compromised bureaucrats wearing white lab coats. Also known as Dogma and Laziness.... a ventriloquists Dummy no less.

Last edited:

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Everybody passes away, even vaccinated people caught covid and passed away. I’m not making claims for this bloke I never heard of, but come on, that’s a cheap remark…

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Holland talks about resonating frequencies above. Bowie talks of similar thing here. Clearly understands the power of sound - creative and destructive.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Most of this stuff is in the Holy Bible when you delve deeper. Some of it is a little obscure in translation, but it works when scientifically tested.

For example:

and particularly in the Songs and Psalms.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Moxie, you didn't want to go near the cymatics stuff earlier and pressed me to stay on the original topic. I gave you a lengthy post and received very little feedback. Emoto's research wasn't about frequency healing it was another area of cymatics - structuring water. A form of Cymatics but not frequency healing.

If you want to look at frequency healing, maybe check out Rife. Anthony Holland.did a great talk on it.

Are you remotely interested in any of this, or trying to nitpick?

Watch the above video. It's observable scientific experiments that you can watch with your own eyes, and do the same thing yourself in the comfort of your own home. You can either get in the game or delegate your thinking to paid-up, compromised bureaucrats wearing white lab coats. Also known as Dogma and Laziness.... a ventriloquists Dummy no less.

I told you that your post was long and required a lot of time to delve into. Clearly, you've been thinking about it for a long time time.

I absolutely don't have the same interest in it that you have, but if you're going to put it out there, and ask me to look at your videos, I have asked you to provide some back up on the guy. That's not nitpicking, it's asking for some accountability.

I don't think it's "laziness" to ask you to back up some of your own info. And I don't think I have to get with your "program" just because you're so convinced by it. I'd prefer to do my own thinking, thank you. And it will take time to look at all you're putting out there. But I will hold your feet to the fire on it, when it looks bogus. I do find it irritating when, just because YOU'RE convinced of what you've read, you're ready to tell me that I just buy into dogma, and that I'm lazy. Or that I'm buying into some load of crap just because you've decided that all conventional thinking is some sort of smoke screen. If you're going to be a skeptic about a lot of what is out there, then please respect the skepticism that I also bring to this.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Everybody passes away, even vaccinated people caught covid and passed away. I’m not making claims for this bloke I never heard of, but come on, that’s a cheap remark…
I held off on that one, but BB was insisting on his expertise in healing powers over illness. I'm still waiting for all the awards that this guy got, and the back-up on any rehabilitation of his reputation. People who got vaccinated and passed away from Covid didn't claim to have invented a cure for Covid. Is it beyond you to at least question where these claims come from? That's all I'm doing.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I held off on that one, but BB was insisting on his expertise in healing powers over illness. I'm still waiting for all the awards that this guy got, and the back-up on any rehabilitation of his reputation. People who got vaccinated and passed away from Covid didn't claim to have invented a cure for Covid. Is it beyond you to at least question where these claims come from? That's all I'm doing.
The people who vaccinated them made claims about the vaccine…until they couldn’t. With regards to the bloke in question here, I’ve no interest in his claims. You might be right in that regard, but I don’t see what that has to do with the fact that he died. My missus works in healthcare too, it would be bizarre however if she never got sick…

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Where did I ever say I was an expert on healing powers? I'd prefer you to quote the post instead of making things up. Are you an expert at playing tennis because you choose to talk about it? No, but you can see Nadal is an expert and talk around it and offer an opinion.

Emoto's recognition comes from alt-health and peace elders - not your Big Pharma Rockefeller medicine. His work is all based around cymatics and energy flows with structuring water. That video was only a few seconds in any event - a fraction of the content shared and made no claims about healing. However, you do have examples of how you can demonstrate the effect of changing form with frequency and how you can test it yourself.

There ARE crossovers from the science establishment who have delved into this kind of thing. Benveniste and Montagnier (Nobel Prize Laureate) - in particular on water memory. NATURE didn't want to publish in case it lended credibility to homeopathic medicine. There are quadrillion dollar vested interests guarding the status quo.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Talking of Science, Medicine and Wikipedia... Luc Montagnier's page makes an interesting read.

It briefly mentions he was a virologist and winner of Nobel Prize, then says he promoted a "conspiracy theory" that the Sars-Cov-2 was deliberately created and escaped from a lab. Such a claim has been rejected by other virologists. He has been criticised by other academics for using his Nobel prize status to "spread dangerous health messages outside of his field of knowledge".

Nice hatchet job.

First his claim has also been accepted by many virologists. No mention of that anywhere.
Secondly, he's been criticised for talking outside of his specialist area... yet he's introduced as a Nobel Prize winner and virologist.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Where did I ever say I was an expert on healing powers? I'd prefer you to quote the post instead of making things up. Are you an expert at playing tennis because you choose to talk about it? No, but you can see Nadal is an expert and talk around it and offer an opinion.
By "he" I meant Emoto. I'm sorry you mistook that context.
Emoto's recognition comes from alt-health and peace elders - not your Big Pharma Rockefeller medicine. His work is all based around cymatics and energy flows with structuring water. That video was only a few seconds in any event - a fraction of the content shared and made no claims about healing. However, you do have examples of how you can demonstrate the effect of changing form with frequency and how you can test it yourself.
Don't forget, I come from the film business. I know what can be faked on videos, and how easy it is. The fact that he never published his studies is something I find suspicious.
There ARE crossovers from the science establishment who have delved into this kind of thing. Benveniste and Montagnier (Nobel Prize Laureate) - in particular on water memory. NATURE didn't want to publish in case it lended credibility to homeopathic medicine. There are quadrillion dollar vested interests guarding the status quo.
You can decide why NATURE didn't want to publish it, but maybe they found it less than credible. Just show me something published that supports Emoto's work. That's all I'm asking for. Videos are easy to fake. Scientific data, less so, and I can't find where he supports his, in writing.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The people who vaccinated them made claims about the vaccine…until they couldn’t. With regards to the bloke in question here, I’ve no interest in his claims. You might be right in that regard, but I don’t see what that has to do with the fact that he died. My missus works in healthcare too, it would be bizarre however if she never got sick…
I know what your "missus" does, and I respect it. That's not the same as making big claims. Look, maybe he was onto something, and I didn't mean to make little of the fact that the man died. I'm just asking for more than a few videos. Everyone on this thread seems very happy to be skeptical about the mainstream, but when I express skepticism about other ideas, everyone acts like I'm being unfair or unkind. Or buying into a narrative created for the masses. I'm no lamb. There has to be two sides to this skepticism. I am not averse to looking at alternative ideas, but I won't just buy anything being sold on the internet without questioning it.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
By "he" I meant Emoto. I'm sorry you mistook that context.

Don't forget, I come from the film business. I know what can be faked on videos, and how easy it is. The fact that he never published his studies is something I find suspicious.

You can decide why NATURE didn't want to publish it, but maybe they found it less than credible. Just show me something published that supports Emoto's work. That's all I'm asking for. Videos are easy to fake. Scientific data, less so, and I can't find where he supports his, in writing.
If I mistook your context then apologies. Emoto's water resonance is simply another form of the sand/rice/sugar/coffee experiment on a plate. You've got instructions on how to perform that yourself. You don't need published work to show you how to tie shoelaces.

The healing claims were related to Rife and Holland's work, not Emotos... but it's all sonic.

There is a little docu on NATURE's visit:

Yes, videos are easily manipulated and we have to take care in what we process - we can agree on that. However, you can test the cymatic plate method yourself. Also, I'd suggest that there are very powerful interests who make billions upon billions of dollars not curing diseases but providing treatments - they can't patent nature. These are the funders of "science"... and the media if you follow the shareholdings up the tree. There has been a war on homeopathic medicines and natural methods for a couple of hundred years, and it's still going on.

Reactions: Moxie