Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ruud in 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
I picked Ruud in 4, but not completely surprised it was straights.
Yeah was expecting same result. Disgusted tbh. Was only 2 small bets totaling €30 but Berrettini blew them both.

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Yeah was expecting same result. Disgusted tbh. Was only 2 small bets totaling €30 but Berrettini blew them both.

Lol Nadal’s forehand is the biggest and most powerful shot in Tennis history and his backhand is a combination of power and finess, not to mention his amazing volleys. Clearly you are the one who don’t know what you’re talking about. :yawningface:

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Lol Nadal’s forehand is the biggest and most powerful shot in Tennis history and his backhand is a combination of power and finess, not to mention his amazing volleys. Clearly you are the one who don’t know what you’re talking about. :yawningface:
Wtf does that have to do with Berrettini losing?! You've lost the plot. Even more than usual....

tented

Administrator
Reactions
This thread is about Ruud/Berrettini.

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This thread is about Ruud/Berrettini.
Wtf does that have to do with Berrettini losing?! You've lost the plot. Even more than usual....

I know but I have the right to observe that Casper Ruud reminds me of Djokovic with his relentless mechanical pushing from the baseline without someone talking about Nadal who has absolutely nothing in common in terms of game with Casper Ruud.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Mary Carillo Italians do not like to be called 'Roman's" by the way, I wish she would retire as a commentator from tennis and take up knitting.
I don't know any Roman that doesn't like being called a Roman. And Matteo is a Roman. Didn't get to watch the match, but sorry that Matteo is not really up for the challenge. He's had a rough year.