tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Sakkhari is winning this one..she looks hungry

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Sakkhari is winning this one..she looks hungry
Yep, She pretty much says she knows she will defeat very beautiful Pretty Emma..best looking tennis player since Anna Kournikova IMO.

During the presser with Pam asking dumbass questions , she tried to acknowledge Emma accomplishments but they're brief and she had to really say, her (the young Greek woman) game is here and now. The last time I saw someone speak with that much confidence was when I was a child watching Vitas Gerulatis interview just afterwards his US open quarters victory when he was asked about his next match vs the rising talent Ivan Lendl. Vitas said, I can defeat Ivan Lendl and he did. Vitas later played John McEnroe in the all American US Open Finals.

Ellentonboy

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
The pressure is clearly on Sakkhari, she is the more accomplished player. If she holds her nerve, plays her game, she should win. The intangibles however, especially crowd support for Emma, may be a factor. I still believe Sakkhari will be prepared by her team that the crowd will be pulling for Emma, and I think in the she will prevail.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Yep, She pretty much says she knows she will defeat very beautiful Pretty Emma..best looking tennis player since Anna Kournikova IMO.

During the presser with Pam asking dumbass questions , she tried to acknowledge Emma accomplishments but they're brief and she had to really say, her (the young Greek woman) game is here and now. The last time I saw someone speak with that much confidence was when I was a child watching Vitas Gerulatis interview just afterwards his US open quarters victory when he was asked about his next match vs the rising talent Ivan Lendl. Vitas said, I can defeat Ivan Lendl and he did. Vitas later played John McEnroe in the all American US Open Finals.
I like Sakkhari at least she is not sneaky like her compatriot..I am over Emma with her ooh aahs she is a little annoying.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Haven't been watching but Raducanu not allowing Maria to serve as well as v. Pliskova? Or Is Maria having a sink?

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Holy Toledo, did not see THIS coming. Maria, please pull yourself together and make it a match.

• Wow
Reactions: AnonymousFan

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I'm sure someone has already mentioned Virginia Wade, Monica Seles and Tracy Austin in the house.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Break to Raducanu. Sakkari seems to have peaked 2 rounds too soon?