US Open SF: Sakkari vs. Raducanu

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
You were correct..the fresher legs prevailed
No,not at all,Emma has the ability to take the racket out of her opponents hands,just like she did in the first set.She has a great overall game,her placement on her serve is a weapon,it isnt huge,though she gets her spots,which is the most important thing,she has a better overall game than Sakkari which she just proved.

Reactions: AnonymousFan

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
No.I picked them here.Previous times I have tried the challenge my post dont go through for some reason,I just give up
Ok, but, seriously, did you pick them before the tournament started? And when it comes to the challenge, I'll walk you through it next time. But yes, just like GSM, easy to say you picked 'em, when no one can prove it. LOL. (And I'm laughing WITH your joke, not at you.) I just don't believe anyone picked this final going in.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Ok, but, seriously, did you pick them before the tournament started? And when it comes to the challenge, I'll walk you through it next time. But yes, just like GSM, easy to say you picked 'em, when no one can prove it. LOL. (And I'm laughing WITH your joke, not at you.)
I picked them at the top of each post here.I picked Leylah to win in 3 sets in the s/final and also I was the only one to pick Emma to win in 3 sets.,if you look I was the only one that picked Emma.