UK Politics Thread

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
He has my attention… Have you heard of him @britbox ?

I haven't heard of him in particular mate, but he is correct. There is a Great Reset in play, and it involves bringing down the individual nation states and would appear to involve implementing the technocracy that has already been rolled out in China.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
This is a must listen for those who have/had an interest in Brexit...

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Labour and Conservatives are two withered testicles in the same low-hanging scrotal sack.

Neil Oliver is the former president of the National Trust, and actually gives a shit... likening the current situation to the "Invasion of the body snatchers".

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
I really hate people like that. Freedom of speech, to call somebody a killer? Lowlife…

Well, we have Trump here in the States taking "freedom of speech" past the limits if possible by someone so delusional! He's accusing the judge and his assistants of conspiring against him during the trial! He was asked simple "yes/no" questions on the stand recently, but was allowed to go on long diatribes & rants until the judge got tired of it! Trump has no filter since he truly believes he's above the truth, facts, evidence, & all witnesses against him! "They're just jealous of my success!" Using campaign funds to pay for these civil matters is Karma for the idiots actually giving money to someone who brags about having more $$ than any other! FOOLS! :fearful-face: :yawningface: :face-with-hand-over-mouth: :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Well, we have Trump here in the States taking "freedom of speech" past the limits if possible by someone so delusional! He's accusing the judge and his assistants of conspiring against him during the trial! He was asked simple "yes/no" questions on the stand recently, but was allowed to go on long diatribes & rants until the judge got tired of it! Trump has no filter since he truly believes he's above the truth, facts, evidence, & all witnesses against him! "They're just jealous of my success!" Using campaign funds to pay for these civil matters is Karma for the idiots actually giving money to someone who brags about having more $$ than any other! FOOLS! :fearful-face: :yawningface: :face-with-hand-over-mouth: :face-with-tears-of-joy:
It’s nice the way you shoehorned Trump into a discussion about a lunatic on a train - it seems fitting :lulz1:

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
1699956475759.jpeg

Reactions: don_fabio

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Is it just me or is this a bit silly? It’s the boats they need to stop. Not disincentivising workers from coming here??

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Largely, they’re so unexamined that the EU has admitted that up 60% of so-called asylum seekers are actually economic migrants. This is a crime against the local populace, especially the working class areas where the migrants are generally placed..
When Syrians started to seek Asylum it was obvious too that many of them who were aiming to reach western/northern Europe, like Germany and Sweden, had ecomonic reasons in mind. They just passed by Serbia and Croatia. We had nothing to offer for them, while Germany and Sweden gave them plenty.

And I agree with you, it has a negative effect on local population.

Reactions: Kieran

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
When Syrians started to seek Asylum it was obvious too that many of them who were aiming to reach western/northern Europe, like Germany and Sweden, had ecomonic reasons in mind. They just passed by Serbia and Croatia. We had nothing to offer for them, while Germany and Sweden gave them plenty.

And I agree with you, it has a negative effect on local population.
Yeah, they stole a bus in Lithuania and tried to escape to Germany because there’s more money there. The problem with accepting refugees (real ones) from the ME is that if you take them from a religious civil war where both sides are as bad as each other, you’re just taking their losers in, and they’re often still bad, with a terrible attitude towards women and Jews, etc.

There are countries who - like New York - thought, yeah we’re sanctuary cities, bring me your homeless battered people etc, and are now shocked at the cost of this to their formerly compassionate, liberal society..

Reactions: don_fabio
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrzz World Affairs 2441
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 8143
britbox World Affairs 45