Reactions
Anyone live in Oxford, UK?

FjMv4v3WIAMKeeN.jpg

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Anyone live in Oxford, UK?

View attachment 7363
I looked a little further into this in the usual casual lazy way of somebody who wants to be an instant expert, in order to reply, and I found this on their website, on page 2 and 3:

The first policy to promote zero-emission vehicles is investigating the use of Clean Air Zones (CAZs) and Zero Emission Zones (ZEZs). CAZs and ZEZs will be important tools to reduce road transport emissions in Oxfordshire. A CAZ is an area where vehicles with higher tailpipe pollutant emissions are restricted or charged for access. A ZEZ is an area where all vehicles except those with zero tailpipe emissions are restricted or charged.

They're trying to cut emissions in their posh borough by restricting movements somewhat but it doesn't sound as drastic as the link you provided. I'm not saying your link is wrong by the way, but they don't provide a source, though alarm bells ring when they mention The Green Party having a say in things. We essentially have a hung parliament in Ireland, and being reliant upon the Greens, we're subjected to vacuous, expensive posturing with regards to climate change. The cost will be billions that we won't be able to afford, and it won't make a single grain of sand difference to the world's climate, even if we believe the government/Greens own literature on the issue. We recently bought three buses for €2.4m. Imagine if we replace our whole fleet with these things. This is typical of the stupid policies we see when Greens get their hands on a budget that they don't have to balance. They have absolutely no regard for the real issues facing people, but they brownie points (Greeny points?) from immature adults who catastrophise and think apocalyptically about everything. Don't get me started on the clowns who block the traffic on the streets, I'd run the bastards down...

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Thoughts on all this nonsense from Harry in his book and interviews? I'm so fucking enraged. The guy is an absolute twat. Utter hypocrite and a proven liar. He complains about the Firm not protecting Meghan and not responding to falsehoods in the press about her. Yet he now claims that they aren't racist, yet he allowed the story to grow over the last few years. My estimation of William has only grown. He didn't give him a good enough beating when he ripped his necklace off!

Reactions: TheSicilian

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Thoughts on all this nonsense from Harry in his book and interviews? I'm so fucking enraged. The guy is an absolute twat. Utter hypocrite and a proven liar. He complains about the Firm not protecting Meghan and not responding to falsehoods in the press about her. Yet he now claims that they aren't racist, yet he allowed the story to grow over the last few years. My estimation of William has only grown. He didn't give him a good enough beating when he ripped his necklace off!
I read an article in the Sunday Times about Harry’s claims in the book - that William and Kate put him up to the Nazi uniform stunt, that William never wanted him as best man etc - and Harry’s own friends are saying he’s lying, that for whatever faults he has, William is somebody who tries to do the right thing.

Meghan and Harry lied about racism, and they did it on Oprah where they’d get a willing, gullible audience. Apologies to our American friends, but they’re more gullible when it comes to race and gender hustlers. The queens response - “some reflections may vary” - was typically polite and to the point. They’re lying. They’re trying to make a market for themselves. The product they’re selling is themselves, but what’s interesting about them? Nothing really. So they’re shuffling the victim deck of cards and that goes down better in America.

My only wish for them is that they’d respect our privacy and leave us alone.

CDF86F36-0814-489F-B0EA-0D6B433B292B.jpeg

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
^that marriage ain't gonna last mark my words. She'll squeeze out what she can and move on like the locust she is. She's done it with another husband and her own family. Harry is such a spineless simalcrum of a man he lives 90 miles from the father of his wife, who paid for her education and gave her a home. The man has had health problems. Has he had the balls to visit him like any proper man would? Nope... Next time William sees him, he should rip off his necklace again..

Last edited:

tented

Administrator
Reactions
What I can’t stand about her is the near-smile on her face, even during serious events. There’s a sense that she’s only interested in the publicity aspect of being a Princess. Look at her in these pics from the Queen’s funeral. She looks like she’s about half a second away from laughing.

9275B0FC-2C56-4139-91B4-984B2DA97326.jpeg
918C6547-6989-408E-A16B-BEC4A0C21C3C.jpeg

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
What I can’t stand about her is the near-smile on her face, even during serious events. There’s a sense that she’s only interested in the publicity aspect of being a Princess. Look at her in these pics from the Queen’s funeral. She looks like she’s about half a second away from laughing.

View attachment 7430View attachment 7431
She’s an empty head. According to the book, she prostrated herself across Diana’s grave, looking for “clarity and guidance.”

:lulz1:

TheSicilian

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
The last few years I can't stand either of them, but after seeing Harry's interview, I kinda feel sorry for him he has clearly been manipulated or brainwashed... But now everything they have ever said is potentially a lie. It was obvious they were full of :pile-of-poo: as a lot of their stories never added up. Like a scene from the Netflix show about the paparazzi always harassing them which was taken at a Harry Potter premier etc.

It's disgraceful to lie about the "racism" though, they have tried to paint the Royal Family as racist as well as blaming Megxit on racist Britain. People dislike her because of her dodgy behaviour thinking she could walk into the Royal family and change everything :facepalm:. Just pathetic the whole situation. I did get the book earlier though :lol6:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Politics (left and right) is essentially describing two wings of the same bird maintaining a Global Oligarchy laughing in the face of the uninitiated - or as they describe the mob "the profane and vulgar".

Government

Govern=Control
Ment=Mind(mental)

Mind Control.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Bojo throwing his chums under the bus.

Manuel from Fawlty Towers puts up a better defence "I know nothing..."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrzz World Affairs 2443
T World Affairs 13