UK Politics Thread

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
So Boris Johnson is now recording videos to promote this nonsense also.

It reminds me of various Blackadder skits... many a true word said in jest. These are gold.

• Haha
Reactions: Front242

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
The bitter irony after having waited longer than any other heir to become monarch.
I think it was caught fairly early. I can think of few people in the world who will get better health care than him. I would guess he survives this. I hear you re: the irony. Somehow I don't think it was a job he was pining for, which is often misunderstood. He was probably more concerned about giving his son a chance of. some relative freedom before the burden falls on him. Fingers crossed he gets through this

Reactions: tented

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
This is one of the most dangerous people in the U.K. right now. She is divisive and her so called lived experience doesn’t match that of other minorities. It infuriates me that she is constantly given a platform as if she represents the views of all black British

Last edited:

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
^ Curious as to who this is, Federberg, and what she was saying in the above video that is currently unavailable. Thanks mate!

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Good Lord she is pompous and overbearing. She does her cause a discredit, apart from being wrong.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Good Lord she is pompous and overbearing. She does her cause a discredit, apart from being wrong.
she's utterly unlikeable! She probably goes thru life thinking people are being racist towards her, when in reality she's just an a$$ :D

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
^ Truth. In reality, she is the one looking at the world through the callous eyes of racism and victim adoration. It is in the end all about power and wealth redistribution for these folks--not about kinder, gentler people and nation-states.

Reactions: Federberg
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrzz World Affairs 2441
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 8143
britbox World Affairs 45