UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
upload_2019-4-18_11-7-16.png

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Pep's getting some heat in the media. European failure... blah blah.

We (Liverpool) need your boys to get something up there again this weekend.

Reactions: atttomole

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Pep's getting some heat in the media. European failure... blah blah.

We (Liverpool) need your boys to get something up there again this weekend.
We'll try mate, but our squad is decimated. It'll be some show if we can get something from it. But don't rely on us. Take care of your business. United will do the job for you I reckon

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
The game was tighter than I expected. We should have had a penalty. Walker hand to ball. They were in a real panic. Think they might still choke mate. Mentality isn't there

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
One draw might be enough. I'll be pretty gutted if losing once all season and 97 points isn't enough to win the title.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
you're going to have to channel Istanbul to get out of this one now. I didn't watch but my mate says you guys were the better team? They took their chances you guys didn't?

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
you're going to have to channel Istanbul to get out of this one now. I didn't watch but my mate says you guys were the better team? They took their chances you guys didn't?

Yeah, it wasn't actually a bad performance - the scoreline doesn't reflect the match but we're in the execution business. I think we're probably out now... unless of course, we have an Istanbul-like experience. An amazing free kick by Messi.

I think Tottenham have their work cut out too.

Still, even if we end up empty-handed this season, I'm not going to be downbeat. The team and squad are made to challenge for big honours over the next three years or so, at the very least.

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Unbelievable!! This time to win the final. Fully deserved to reach the final.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Mate!!! That was better than Istanbul!! Wow! No lead is safe at Anfield. What a game. What a game.

After the Kompany goal you must be over the moon!

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Mate!!! That was better than Istanbul!! Wow! No lead is safe at Anfield. What a game. What a game.

After the Kompany goal you must be over the moon!
Congrats mate. This is the stuff of legend!! And I hope you are ok mate. Best Champions League tournament ever, regardless of how the final ends.

Last edited:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Holy cow, that was insane... I didn't think this Champions League could get any better. Even I was roaring the Spurs on... congrats @Federberg, there is your Istanbul moment.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Guys I'm absolutely smashed. Went to a pub with one of my oldest friends. Bastard is a Chelsea fan, he was loving it when Ajax were 2 nil up. I wanted to leave. Nothing good has ever happened to me as a Spurs fan. But today was different. I hugged strangers, I cried. I was incoherent. Finally just got home. Must have had about 7 pints in the first half, no clue what I drank in the 2nd half. It's all a blur. I LOVE FOOTBALL!!! This is the best CL season ever, and it's not because I'm a Spurs fan. The last 2 days have been insanity. I love Ajax generally but once the beer goggles went on they just looked like Arsenal. They had to be destroyed!! :D

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
unbelievable second games in both semifinals. unreal comebacks by both english clubs. they really deserve to be in that final, will be fun to watch.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I thought this was great. Three lads from Spain who run a Vlog go to Anfield. Sitting in with the Liverpool fans during the 4-0 loss.

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
Congratulations on making the final. I hope you won't screw up this year like you did last.