The hate thread

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Pet Hate: Mobile Phones

I have one myself of course, I use it more as a mini-computer than a phone. Hate texting... Can barely string a sentence together on those tiny on-screen keyboards so texts are usually ignored or replied with 1-3 word replies. Get irritated by people wandering around gazing at a phone. Even more irritated when you see people using them at dinner... put the fucking thing down and talk to the person in front of you. Are these the most anti-social devices invented?

Well I hate you for indirectly hating me for being obsessed with my phone! I know I know, it is a weakness to be attached to the phone but the damn thing is too addictive. I don't text that much anymore, (used to be a texting whore in my 20's) but the phone is a computer and all around distraction whenever I need it. I do wish I was stronger in this regard and I'm not joking around, sometimes I find myself checking out my phone a ridiculous amount.

Reactions: britbox

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
We need a HATE button...

Pet hates off the top my head...

1. Facebook. The most self-indulgent invention known to man.
2. I hate that I'm on Facebook.
3. I hate that I post on Facebook sometimes.
4. People on Facebook who keep posting how ill they are.
5. People on Facebook who post a mood headline - "Really angry"... "I'm so upset"... "Worst day ever"... etc and then fail to provide the detail, followed by a flurry of comments... "Are you OK?" , "What's wrong...", "What happened..." etc.... PHISHING for sympathy... and then they STILL don't provide the detail... "I'll PM you... " etc...
6. Facebook trying to get your phone number to "help secure your account"... [Read: Spam you with texts or Sell on to others]
7. Facebook sending stupid messages from games your "friends" play... Jim just lost a cow on Farmville, Willie passed Level 9 on Candy Crush.... Yes, you can turn them off.... but FU Facebook.
8. Facebook trying to force you to install Messenger.
9. Can't think of 9. Short term memory loss... don't you just HATE it.
10. Mark Zuckerberg... wanker

lol, sign of the pussy generation! (5) especially true

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I absolutely hate bikers, the Lance-wannabes not motorcyclists. The assholes think they own the road and I'm forced to look attentively at these middle-aged men wearing skintight gear as they bike 10 MPH in the middle of the fucking road when there are tons of bikepaths they could be on. They don't give a shit even if they hold up a whole road of traffic for minutes if people are unable to pass them as often tends to be the case. What's worse is they always seem to be out in droves whenever I'm in a hurry to get somewhere.

There have been times when i had to physically get off the car, and tell them in their face to beat it and see how they react. Then they all just pissed off...gutless wannabes.

Not everyone, but many are nothing but hindrance to other road users. And what is it with them having to squeeze themselves into skintight outfit and disgust others with their frickn ugly fat male butt? bloody shameless i say.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
You hear something nice that you´re sure a lot of folks on the board you participate in would like to know... and then some smart ass tries to patronize you and yet gives you a "like" in a condescending tone. Of course you hate the guy. The guy is just lucky he is not your neighbour.

N

Nekro

You hear something nice that you´re sure a lot of folks on the board you participate in would like to know... and then some smart ass tries to patronize you and yet gives you a "like" in a condescending tone. Of course you hate the guy. The guy is just lucky he is not your neighbour.
occurrences like this and the one with the Maradona fans happen to you on footie or some general boards:D?

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Nekro

Where's my brother in metal mrzz????? :heart: Haven't seen him since the merge, he's not on the list either....

Now i'm getting worried, especially since he said those things about feeling the need to get a firearm.....

Hope he's well and returns soon :scratch:

Yeah, and i don't want to break the rule of the thread again so here's something hateful: I hate the steroid sisters, especially Steroina :hunting::chainsaw::bloodsucker1:

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Where's my brother in metal mrzz????? :heart: Haven't seen him since the merge, he's not on the list either....

Now i'm getting worried, especially since he said those things about feeling the need to get a firearm.....

Hope he's well and returns soon :scratch:

Yeah, and i don't want to break the rule of the thread again so here's something hateful: I hate the steroid sisters, especially Steroina :hunting::chainsaw::bloodsucker1:

Hail Nekro! Here I am! Just read your post! Right now I am listening to good ol´ metal from Virgin Steele.

Thanks for the message. I was hating the fact I could not post for a variety of reasons, but now here I am. BTW your post just gave an idea for a thread.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
@mrzz complaining he's not getting enough hate, or the cool derogatory appellations. Ok, you're a motherfucking cocksucker troll bitch who went away for two weeks and left us without your snide wisdom. You bastard. :finger:

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
No, no, the bitch and cocksucker part I did not like it. Depending on whose mother, the motherfucking is ok.

But "bastard" is quite cool. I guess I am missing my former wives.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
No, no, the bitch and cocksucker part I did not like it. Depending on whose mother, the motherfucking is ok.

But "bastard" is quite cool. I guess I am missing my former wives.
The Hate Thread is not for the feint of heart. I don't think I have to remind you, because you started it. You don't get to pick which hate-words you like. Otherwise, that might be PC. Am I not right?

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
I hate when I turn on the TV on a slam and I see WTA players on the only channel broadcasting it.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Most players nicknames, except the offensive ones. The one I hate the most: Muzza/Muzz. I hate the nickname, the bastard who invented it, people who use it, people who read it and the people who know to who it refers to.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Most players nicknames, except the offensive ones. The one I hate the most: Muzza/Muzz. I hate the nickname, the bastard who invented it, people who use it, people who read it and the people who know to who it refers to.

Is that because muzz is only one character different to mrzz ? Is it a case of thinking what might have been if you'd had that "u" character instead of the "r" ?

N

Nekro

aren't muzzas these car tuning/modding gangsta guys with the hanging pants? i always think of the lowrider car freaks in GTA San Andreas when i hear that nick....... i may be wrong about the details though, like who that word refers to....

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Is that because muzz is only one character different to mrzz ?

^Damn (haven´t realized that).

Anyway one character can make a hell of a difference. I like fries, but I hate flies. I like my balls and I hate my bills.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
New hate: robot created threads. We need to make up something to piss off the robot´s owners.

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
I hate child abusers, animal abusers, people on facebook & twitter who think it's o.k. to talk to people of the opposite gender about certain parts of their anatomy, ask you about certain parts of your anatomy & get with you (I just block them) or block-crazy people who won't discuss their problems with you so you can sort things out. bullies & people who call ferrets rodents or rats & say they smell & are nasty.

F.Y.I. Ferrets aren't rodents, they're mustelids. They've been used for ratting but are more related to Northern European polecats, stoats, weasels, badgers & otters. They are members of the foumart section of the marten family which means they have a scent gland on their posterior region which they scratch when they're angry or feel threatened which lets off a bad smell like a skunk. They normally do a war dance 1st. Smell is the 2nd sign they're angry or feel threatened. They, then get nasty. Other than that they only play rough like little pups but whereas little pups grow out of this phase, ferrets don't. If ferrets are only playing rough they do a joy dance & make a dooking sound which sounds like they're laughing. If they're angry or feel threatened they do a dance, cause a stink then get nasty.

Last edited:
Reactions: tented

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
Things I hate

I hate people who to animals & children are cruel.
I hate people who always instead of defusing an argument pile on more fuel.
I hate ignorant people & people who act like fools.
I hate people who are cruel to horses, ponies, donkeys, zebras, asses & mules.
I know I'm very articulate so hate it when capable people don't understand me although I've spoken well.
I'm sure for some others this feeling will ring a bell.
I hate people who kill others or steal.
I hate people who aren't real.
I hate people who lie.
I hate people who know you & just pass by.
I hate people who don't tell the truth.
I hate people who for the slightest reason go through the roof.
I hate people who no matter what you say don't know right from wrong.
I hate it when new singers spoil an old song.
I hate people who twist your words & not in fun.
The last 3 words in the last line are important because I like the odd pun.
I hate it when people don't consider other people's feelings.
I hate it when people aren't civilised in all their dealings.
I hate people who are rude.
I hate people who always talk crude.
I hate people who never show gratitude.

I'm very sorry it's all in rhyme as not everyone likes rhyme but I find myself thinking in rhyme sometimes. I really must stop thinking in rhyme.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrzz
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Horsa Odds and Ends 12
mrzz Odds and Ends 6
N Odds and Ends 18
britbox Odds and Ends 16
britbox Odds and Ends 15