To rotate:
2 spoons of oil
5 dkg bread crumbs
1.5 dl of sour cream
icing sugar
cinnamon
salt

Preparation

1. The cottage cheese is shredded with butter, salt and egg yolks with a fork. Beat the egg white into hard foam and turn it loosely to the curd, then add the wheat bran and rest for about 1 hour in a refrigerator.
2. Then salt water is boiled and wet dumplings of egg-sized dumplings are formatted from the mass, then tossed into the flask. Under cover, on moderate heat, approx. Cook in soft after 10 minutes and then filter.
3. Let's fry the bread crumbs with a little oil, flavor it with sour creamy sugar. The dumplings are rotated into the lump, and served with sweet sour cream and cinnamon.

Yeah, btw i have to add i totally don't like that sweet sour cream sauce, we just eat it with cinnamon, strawberry jam or nutella...

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
This was Ann's Idea, so here's the first one Thank you very much. I will be adding some later.

Túrógombóc:

pic-177-620x240.jpg

25 dkg cottage cheese
2 eggs
2-3 dkg butter
1 pinch of salt
5 dkg wheat bran (3 kc)
To rotate:
2 spoons of oil
5 dkg bread crumbs
1.5 dl of sour cream
icing sugar
cinnamon
salt

Preparation

1. The cottage cheese is shredded with butter, salt and egg yolks with a fork. Beat the egg white into hard foam and turn it loosely to the curd, then add the wheat bran and rest for about 1 hour in a refrigerator.
2. Then salt water is boiled and wet dumplings of egg-sized dumplings are formatted from the mass, then tossed into the flask. Under cover, on moderate heat, approx. Cook in soft after 10 minutes and then filter.
3. Let's fry the bread crumbs with a little oil, flavor it with sour creamy sugar. The dumplings are rotated into the lump, and served with sweet sour cream and cinnamon.

Yeah, btw i have to add i totally don't like that sweet sour cream sauce, we just eat it with cinnamon, strawberry jam or nutella...

Horsa

Reactions
Hairst Bree

This translates as Harvest Broth & comes from Scotland.

Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 2 3/4 hours

Ingredients for 4-6

2 lb (900 g) middle neck of lamb, separated into cutlets
4 pints (2.3 litres) water or stock
Salt
Freshly ground black pepper
Bouquet garni
6 spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
2 carrots, peeled and finely diced
2 small turnips, peeled and finely diced
6 oz. (175 g.) shelled young broad beans
8 oz. (225 g.) shelled fresh peas or frozen peas
1 small cauliflower, divided into sprigs
1 lettuce, washed, dried and cut in fine shreds
1/4 teaspoon sugar
2 teaspoons finely chopped mint
2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley

Trim excess fat from the lamb, and place the meat in a large, heavy-based saucepan. Add the water or stock and season with salt and pepper. Add the bouquet garni and bring slowly to the boil, skimming off any white scum that rises to the surface. Cover tightly and simmer gently for about 1 hour, or until the flesh is beginning to come away from the bones. Lift out the meat with a slotted spoon and strip it from the bones. Discard the bones and chop the meat finely.

Skim off any fat from the stock. Return the meat to the pan and add the onions, carrots, turnips, beans and half the fresh peas. Cover and simmer for 45 minutes and then add the cauliflower, lettuce, remaining fresh peas, sugar and mint. Continue to simmer for a further 20-30 minutes until the vegetables added last are just tender but not broken. If using frozen peas instead of fresh ones, add them 5 minutes before the end.

Discard the bouquet garni, check the seasoning, and serve the broth very hot garnished with parsley.

Reactions: Nekro

Horsa

Reactions
Mussel Brose

This translates as mussel broth & also comes from Scotland

Preparation time: about 1 1/4 hours
Cooking time: 30 minutes

Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees C (400 degrees F) - gas mark 6 or the grill to medium

Ingredients for 4

4 pints (2.3 litres) mussels, washed and scraped
1/4 pint (275/300 ml.) water
2 1/2 level tablespoons oatmeal
1/2 oz. (15 g) butter
2 shallots, peeled and finely chopped
1 pint (575/600 ml.) milk
Salt and white pepper
2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley.

Discard any mussels that are not tightly shut, or that do not shut when tapped. Put the sound mussels in a large, heavy-based saucepan. Add the water, cover the pan tightly and put it over a high heat for 6 minutes, shaking occasionally. By then the shells will be open. Strain off and reserve the juices from the pan, and leave the mussels until cool enough to handle. Meanwhile, bake the oatmeal on a baking sheet in the pre-heated oven until it is golden-brown. If it is more convenient, spread it on kitchen foil and toast it gently under a medium grill, taking great care not to let it burn.

Take the mussels from the shells, and pull out the wiry black strips known as beards. Heat the butter in a clean pan and cook the shallots in it over a low heat, stirring frequently to prevent sticking. When the shallots are soft and transparent and have absorbed all the butter, add the mussels and the milk and heat through without boiling.

Put the reserved mussel juice into a small pan, bring to the boil and stir in the browned oatmeal. Mix well and add to the soup off the heat: the soup must not boil or it will curdle. Season to taste with salt and white pepper, sprinkle on the parsley and serve piping hot.

N

Nekro

omg i would love to try that Mussel broth :D :dance3:...

This is the recipe of Vadas (Hungarian Hunter's Stew)

vadas-4.jpg

This is a piquant sauce, made from carrots, parsnips and celery root. Original recipe from this link. All of the recipes on-line indicate that if you are cooking with beef, to begin this recipe a couple of days in advance so that the beef has time to tenderize in the marinade. I did this batch with turkey scallopini, so I marinated for a few hours. Also, for poultry, I would strongly suggest that you allow the marinade to cool to at least room temperature before you immerse the poultry in it. Also, the original recipe called for a roux to thicken the sauce, I omitted this as I felt the sauce was thick enough with the cooked vegetables.

Ingredients:

• 1 trimmed whole beef tenderloin, 5-6 lbs (my mom used to make this with eye of round — tenderloin is way too expensive, plus, it has 2-3 days to marinate, and soften up).
  • 1/4 cup pancetta, cut in to little strips
  • 1 cup grated celery root
  • 1 cup grated parsnips
  • 1 cup grated carrots
  • 2 cups water
  • 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
  • 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
  • grated rind of 1/2 lemon
  • 2 bay leaves
  • 1/2 cup minced sweet onion
  • 1 tablespoon sugar (I did add this but strongly recommend not to, it was too sweet; the carrots make this sauce sweet enough)
  • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • 1/2 cup sour cream or yogurt
Directions:

1. Start this recipe 2 or 3 days before you plan to serve it.
  2. Combine 1 1/2 cups water and the vinegars in a dutch oven (not aluminum), add the vegetables and bring to a boil. This step is simply to blend the flavours, not cook the vegetables. If making this dish with poultry, allow this mix to cool completely before the next step. I also transferred this mix into a glass container with a lid, large enough to hold the liquid and the meat.
  3. Add the beef, grated lemon rind and bay leaves so that the mixture covers the meat. Marinate for 2 to 3 days in the refrigerator.
  4. When you are ready to cook, pre-heat the oven at 350°F.
  5. In a large dutch oven (large enough to hold the vegetables and the meat) over heat wilt the onion in 1 teaspoon EVOO; do not allow the onions brown.
  6. Remove beef from marinade and place it on top of onions. Cook meat for 2 or 3 minutes on each side.
  7. Pour marinade over meat and place into pre-heated oven, covered until meat is almost cooked, for 2 hours.
  8. Remove the meat and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices, set aside.
  9. Remove bay leaves and discard. Using an immersion blender, blend vegetables until very smooth (you may wish to press this through a fine sieve to get the creamiest texture, as I did).
  10. I omitted this step: Brown the sugar in a small frying pan until caramelized. Add 3 tablespoons cold water and cook for a few minutes till sugar melts. Whip in the mustard. Pour the caramel and mustard into the puréed sauce.
  11. Instead, I whipped the mustard into the smooth sauce. Return the sauce to the dutch oven.
  12. Add sliced meat; keeping the slices whole. Cook at a slow simmer for another 10 to 15 minutes to allow sauce to permeate the meat (this can be done on the stove).
  13. Just before serving, combine the lemon juice and sour cream and whisk into the sauce. Serve with bread dumplings.

Horsa

Reactions
omg i would love to try that Mussel broth :D :dance3:... The mussel broth is very nice & creamy. The shallots give it a bit of flavor but aren't over-powering like onions or leeks would be.

This is the recipe of Vadas (Hungarian Hunter's Stew)

vadas-4.jpg

This is a piquant sauce, made from carrots, parsnips and celery root. Original recipe from this link. All of the recipes on-line indicate that if you are cooking with beef, to begin this recipe a couple of days in advance so that the beef has time to tenderize in the marinade. I did this batch with turkey scallopini, so I marinated for a few hours. Also, for poultry, I would strongly suggest that you allow the marinade to cool to at least room temperature before you immerse the poultry in it. Also, the original recipe called for a roux to thicken the sauce, I omitted this as I felt the sauce was thick enough with the cooked vegetables.

Ingredients:

• 1 trimmed whole beef tenderloin, 5-6 lbs (my mom used to make this with eye of round — tenderloin is way too expensive, plus, it has 2-3 days to marinate, and soften up).
  • 1/4 cup pancetta, cut in to little strips
  • 1 cup grated celery root
  • 1 cup grated parsnips
  • 1 cup grated carrots
  • 2 cups water
  • 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
  • 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
  • grated rind of 1/2 lemon
  • 2 bay leaves
  • 1/2 cup minced sweet onion
  • 1 tablespoon sugar (I did add this but strongly recommend not to, it was too sweet; the carrots make this sauce sweet enough)
  • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • 1/2 cup sour cream or yogurt
Directions:

1. Start this recipe 2 or 3 days before you plan to serve it.
  2. Combine 1 1/2 cups water and the vinegars in a dutch oven (not aluminum), add the vegetables and bring to a boil. This step is simply to blend the flavours, not cook the vegetables. If making this dish with poultry, allow this mix to cool completely before the next step. I also transferred this mix into a glass container with a lid, large enough to hold the liquid and the meat.
  3. Add the beef, grated lemon rind and bay leaves so that the mixture covers the meat. Marinate for 2 to 3 days in the refrigerator.
  4. When you are ready to cook, pre-heat the oven at 350°F.
  5. In a large dutch oven (large enough to hold the vegetables and the meat) over heat wilt the onion in 1 teaspoon EVOO; do not allow the onions brown.
  6. Remove beef from marinade and place it on top of onions. Cook meat for 2 or 3 minutes on each side.
  7. Pour marinade over meat and place into pre-heated oven, covered until meat is almost cooked, for 2 hours.
  8. Remove the meat and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices, set aside.
  9. Remove bay leaves and discard. Using an immersion blender, blend vegetables until very smooth (you may wish to press this through a fine sieve to get the creamiest texture, as I did).
  10. I omitted this step: Brown the sugar in a small frying pan until caramelized. Add 3 tablespoons cold water and cook for a few minutes till sugar melts. Whip in the mustard. Pour the caramel and mustard into the puréed sauce.
  11. Instead, I whipped the mustard into the smooth sauce. Return the sauce to the dutch oven.
  12. Add sliced meat; keeping the slices whole. Cook at a slow simmer for another 10 to 15 minutes to allow sauce to permeate the meat (this can be done on the stove).
  13. Just before serving, combine the lemon juice and sour cream and whisk into the sauce. Serve with bread dumplings.

I would like to try this but mix & match it to my own liking which you can do with stews. I'd add lots of different vegetables I like & miss out some I don't & add beef or lamb gravy instead of the wine vinegars. We normally make suet dumplings so I'd use them rather than bread dumplings. I'd also have to use a cooker & oven as I don't have a dutch oven.

Horsa

Reactions
London Particular

Soaking time: Overnight
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 2 1/4 hours

Ingredients for 6

3 rashers streaky bacon with rinds removed, diced
1 large onion, peeled and chopped
2 carrots, peeled and chopped
1 lb. ( 450 g.) dried peas, soaked overnight in cold water to cover
4 pints (2.3 litres) vegetable or chicken stock
Salt
Pepper
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
6 tablespoons croutons

Put the bacon in a large, heavy-based saucepan and cook over gentle heat until the fat runs out. Add the onion and carrot and cook gently until the fat has been absorbed.

Drain the soaked peas and add to the pan with the stock. Bring to the boil, season lightly with salt and pepper, cover and simmer for about 2 hours, or until the peas are mushy.

Pass through a sieve or food mill, taste and adjust the seasoning. Add the Worcestershire sauce and re-heat. Serve topped with croutons.

Horsa

Reactions
Oxtail soup

Soaking time: At least 4 hours
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooling time for stock: 5 hours
Cooking time: 3 3/4 hours

Ingredients for 4-6

1 meaty oxtail, divided into joints
1 teaspoon vinegar
2 tablespoons dripping
2 onions, peeled and chopped
2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
3 sticks celery, trimmed and chopped
1 rasher bacon, roughly chopped after the rind has been cut off
3 pints (1.7 litres) stock
Bouquet garni
3 bay leaves
Salt
1 carrot, peeled and cut into rings
1 small onion, peeled and sliced
2 tablespoons plain flour
1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
4 tablespoons sherry or Madeira

Soak the chopped oxtail in enough cold water to cover, with 1 teaspoon of vinegar added, for at least 4 hours. Drain and wipe dry. Heat half the dripping in a large, heavy-based saucepan. Add the oxtail pieces and cook over a high heat, shaking the pan frequently, until browned on all sides. Remove the oxtail with a slotted spoon.

Add the chopped onions, carrots, celery and bacon to the juices in the pan and cook over a medium heat, stirring every now and then, until the onions are golden-brown. Return the oxtail to the pan, add the stock, bouquet garni and bay leaves, season with salt and pepper and bring to the boil. Skim off any white scum that rises to the top, then simmer the soup for 3 hours, or until the meat is falling off the bones.

Strain off the stock into a large bowl and discard the onions, carrots, celery, bacon, bouquet garni and bay leaves. Leave the stock to cool for 1 hour, and then put in the refrigerator for about 4 hours, until any fat has hardened on the surface. Remove and discard the fat.

Boil 1 pint (575/600 ml.) of the stock in a small pan, add the carrot and onion rings, and simmer for 15 minutes. Strain off and keep the stock, and reserve the rings for garnishing.

Remove the meat from the bones and chop finely. Heat the remaining dripping in the cleaned saucepan. Add the flour and stir over a medium heat until the flour turns the colour of a hazelnut. Gradually add all the stock, stirring continuously until the soup comes to the boil and is thick and smooth. Simmer for 3 minutes and then add the meat, nutmeg and lemon juice. Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary, and stir in the sherry or Madeira. Garnish each serving with a portion of the cooked carrot and onion rings.

N

Nekro

that oxtail soup sounds interesting, i would try it, and the other one is great too, love bacon :D

Horsa

Reactions
that oxtail soup sounds interesting, i would try it, and the other one is great too, love bacon :D
Oxtail soup is lovely. I'm glad you like. I was going to share more but it's been too hot for me the last few days. Our tomato plants have been enjoying this weather though. I've got more bacon recipes. I like bacon as long as it's not too salty. I don't like too much salt.

Horsa

Reactions
Lorraine soup

Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes

Ingredients for 4

1 thick slice white bread with crusts removed
1/4 pint (150 ml.) milk
2 breasts from a cooked chicken, skinned and finely minced
4 oz. (100/125 g.) ground almonds
2 hard-boiled egg yolks
2 pints (1.1 litres) chicken stock
Salt and white pepper
1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
2 teaspoons lemon juice
2 egg yolks
1/4 pint (150 ml.) double cream
2 tablespoons finely diced, cooked chicken for garnishing

Put the bread in a small saucepan, cover with the milk, bring to the boil and set aside to cool a little.

Pound the minced chicken, ground almonds and hard-boiled egg yolks in a mortar until smooth. Put the mixture in a large bowl and gradually heat in the bread and milk. Stir in the stock, then pass the mixture through a sieve or food mill into a saucepan.

Bring to the boil, season with salt and pepper and add the nutmeg and lemon juice. Simmer for 10 minutes then remove from the heat.

Beat the egg yolks with the cream and blend in 3 tablespoons of the hot soup. Stir the mixture into the soup and heat gently for 2-3 minutes without boiling, stirring continually until it thickens.

Serve at once garnished with the diced chicken.

Horsa

Reactions
Carrot soup

Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour

Ingredients for 6-8

2oz. (50 g.) butter
1 lb. (450 g.) onions, peeled and thinly sliced
1 tablespoon plain flour
1 1/2 lb. (700 g.) carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
3 pints (1.7 litres ) stock
Salt and pepper
2 teaspoons mild curry powder
2 tablespoons water
Cauliflower sprigs, blanched for garnishing
Croutons for garnishing

Heat the butter in a large, heavy-based saucepan. Dust the onion rings with the flour and cook them gently in the butter, stirring well, until they are soft and golden after 10-15 minutes.

Add the carrots and the stock, and season with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil and simmer with the pan uncovered for about 30 minutes, or until the carrots are soft.

Pass the soup through a sieve or food mill and return it to the pan. Mix the curry powder to a smooth paste with the water. Stir it into the soup and simmer gently for 15 minutes. Serve hot, garnished with cauliflower sprigs and croutons.

Horsa

Reactions
Alexandra soup

Soaking time: overnight
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 2 hours

Ingredients for 6

4 oz. (100/125 g.) dried, yellow split peas
2 oz. (50 g.) pearl barley
2 pints (1.7 litres) stock
1 oz. (25 g.) butter
1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped
Salt
2 tablespoons tomato puree
1/4 pint (150 ml.) single cream
2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley

Put the peas and barley together in a large basin, cover well with cold water and leave to soak overnight. Next day drain them, and blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain well.

Put the peas and barley in a large, heavy-based saucepan with the stock, butter and onion. Season with salt and pepper, bring to the boil and simmer for 1 hour.

Mix in the tomato puree and continue to simmer for another 30 minutes, or until the peas and barley are absolutely tender.

Pass the mixture through a fine sieve or food mill into a clean pan. Stir in the cream and heat through without boiling. If the soup is too thick, thin it with a little milk. Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary, and serve with the chopped parsley sprinkled on top.

N

Nekro

I checked Gulyás recipes on youtube, these ones are legit, in the second video they also put little pieces of pasta in it called "csipetke", it means something like "little pinchful".... in my family btw we usually make it with pork not beef and don't put csipetke in it....:

Ingredients (for 6) 1,5 lb (70 dkg) beef chunk 1,5 medium onions 3 carrots 2 parsnips 1 lb (½ kg) red skin potatoes ½ green pepper ½ tomato 2-3 celery stalks (or a piece of celery root) 1 garlic clove 3-4 bay leaves 3 tbsp paprika (preferably Hungarian) 4-5 tbsp oil (I used olive oil) salt, freshly ground black pepper 2 tbsp chopped parsley Optional: 2 dried chilies, Strong Steve (Hungarian Hot Pepper paste), 2 tbsp ketchup, sliced hot pepper 1. Cut the beef into 1” cubes 2. Finely chop the onions 3. Peel the carrots, parsnips and celery stalks. 4. Slice the carrots and parsnips and chop the celery into 3-4 pieces 5. Stem and deseed the pepper (we'll only use half of it) 6. Cut the tomato half and remove the stem (we'll only use half of the tomato) 7. Peel and chop the potatoes into 1-1,5 inch cubes 8. Rinse them 2-3 times, then leave the potatoes in a bowl of water (preventing discoloration) 9. Heat the oil in a large pot, add the onions and cook gently until soft 10. Add the paprika then the beef and stir well 11. Season with salt and pepper, add your halved garlic (chilies and hot pepper paste if you like it hot) then cook at medium heat until the meat is well seared. 12. Add the pepper and tomato and pour over enough water to cover the meat. Put the lid on and cook slowly until the meat is almost tender. 13. Pour 5 cups (about 1l) water in, add the chopped vegetables, the bay leaves and cook covered until the veggies are half cooked. 14. Now, add the cubed potatoes and 2 tbsp ketchup (optional) and continue cooking until the potatoes are tender. (at this point all the meat, vegetables and potatoes should be tender) 15. Make the final seasoning with salt, pepper and some chopped parsley 16. The soup is done! 17. Serve 3-4 ladles of Goulash per person, sprinkle some more parsley on top, add 2-3 slices of hot pepper (if you prefer) and give some nice slice of good quality bread as a side.

Reactions: betty

Horsa

Reactions
I checked Gulyás recipes on youtube, these ones are legit, in the second video they also put little pieces of pasta in it called "csipetke", it means something like "little pinchful".... in my family btw we usually make it with pork not beef and don't put csipetke in it....:

Ingredients (for 6) 1,5 lb (70 dkg) beef chunk 1,5 medium onions 3 carrots 2 parsnips 1 lb (½ kg) red skin potatoes ½ green pepper ½ tomato 2-3 celery stalks (or a piece of celery root) 1 garlic clove 3-4 bay leaves 3 tbsp paprika (preferably Hungarian) 4-5 tbsp oil (I used olive oil) salt, freshly ground black pepper 2 tbsp chopped parsley Optional: 2 dried chilies, Strong Steve (Hungarian Hot Pepper paste), 2 tbsp ketchup, sliced hot pepper 1. Cut the beef into 1” cubes 2. Finely chop the onions 3. Peel the carrots, parsnips and celery stalks. 4. Slice the carrots and parsnips and chop the celery into 3-4 pieces 5. Stem and deseed the pepper (we'll only use half of it) 6. Cut the tomato half and remove the stem (we'll only use half of the tomato) 7. Peel and chop the potatoes into 1-1,5 inch cubes 8. Rinse them 2-3 times, then leave the potatoes in a bowl of water (preventing discoloration) 9. Heat the oil in a large pot, add the onions and cook gently until soft 10. Add the paprika then the beef and stir well 11. Season with salt and pepper, add your halved garlic (chilies and hot pepper paste if you like it hot) then cook at medium heat until the meat is well seared. 12. Add the pepper and tomato and pour over enough water to cover the meat. Put the lid on and cook slowly until the meat is almost tender. 13. Pour 5 cups (about 1l) water in, add the chopped vegetables, the bay leaves and cook covered until the veggies are half cooked. 14. Now, add the cubed potatoes and 2 tbsp ketchup (optional) and continue cooking until the potatoes are tender. (at this point all the meat, vegetables and potatoes should be tender) 15. Make the final seasoning with salt, pepper and some chopped parsley 16. The soup is done! 17. Serve 3-4 ladles of Goulash per person, sprinkle some more parsley on top, add 2-3 slices of hot pepper (if you prefer) and give some nice slice of good quality bread as a side.

Thank you very much.

Horsa

Reactions
Tomato and carrot soup

Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 1 1/4 hours

Ingredients for four
1/2 oz. (15g.) butter
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
6 oz. (175 g.) carrots, peeled and finely chopped
1 lb. (450 g.) tomatoes, skinned and roughly chopped
1 eating apple, peeled, cored and chopped
Bouquet garni of thyme, marjoram and 3 bay leaves
2 pints (1.1 litres) stock
4 tablespoons double cream
4 tablespoons croutons

Heat the butter with the oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan. Put in the onion and garlic and cook over a low heat for 10-15 minutes until the onion is soft and transparent. Add the carrot and stir over a low heat until all the fat has been absorbed. Add the tomatoes, apple, bouquet garni and stock, season with salt and pepper and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.

Remove and discard the bouquet garni and pass the soup through a fine sieve or a food mill. Return it to a clean pan, heat through and adjust the seasoning.

Pour the soup into warm bowls, and garnish with a spoonful of cream with croutons round it.