Simona Halep suspended for positive doping test taken at US Open

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
LOL! well maybe that thought did cross her mind, she is soo desperate to get back and playing tournaments, she received a WC to Madrid, which I am not surprised.
She doped because she was desperate to get back to winning ways.That year was lackluster until she got to Toronto.She is trying to blame Patrick but it's all on her dope fiend arse.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Strange now off her drugs she now has continued injury and health issues :)
Maybe she has kidney disease. I mean that's why she was taking Roxadustat surely! :facepalm: My apologies, I forgot it was the collagen that contained medication for kidney disease. Surely, everyone knows this is a key ingredient in collagen products?! Seriously, how fucking stupid are the CAS, ITF and WTA to defend this nonsense ?! Lepchenko should sue them for all they're worth. She was handed a 4 year ban.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Halep who received a wild card for Madrid has withdrawn due to continued health reasons, she says she still not fully recovered enough to play a high level tournament such as Madrid
She needs to just stop lying. It isn't just the high-level tourneys, she withdrew from a 250 this week because she is useless w/o her crutch.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
She needs to just stop lying. It isn't just the high-level tourneys, she withdrew from a 250 this week because she is useless w/o her crutch.
I think she is shook by what Wozniacki said.She can't just waltz in and think everything is going to be alright.She is not showing contrition,and was slightly smug.I hope she understands that she has to start at the bottom like every other druggie...taking those twelve steps is the rite of passage.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I think she is shook by what Wozniacki said.She can't just waltz in and think everything is going to be alright.She is not showing contrition,and was slightly smug.I hope she understands that she has to start at the bottom like every other druggie...taking those twelve steps is the rite of passage.
I was 100% behind what Caroline said about Halep, Halep came back on social media after Caroline made the comment and said that was only 1 comment, I had soo many people glad to see me back playing on the tour, Halep still lives and breathes in her own bubble. though she has been enabled by people saying they are glad to see her found not guilty? LOL!