Roland Garros / French Open 2023 [Women] - Grand Slam

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I knew she had a child, that is why I asked if she had the support of her family to look after her child, I feel she needs to commit more to the tour eg full time, to get her ranking up, hard to be a single mum and try to take your child on tour say for the whole year, though I know Vika does it.
Well..I hope her mom helps in looking after the baby.I don't think she is financially stable enough to travel with a nanny and baby.She should play lots of doubles to make money to finance her expenses.A lot of players make a good living playing doubles.Time is kinda running out...

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
knowing Kerbie she will wait and come back for Wimby or the NA HC. She never liked the clay and never really embraced it. Her results on the dirt show it.
She is probably preparing to coming back during grass season.I like Kerber and miss her game.

Reactions: kskate2

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
2012 from memory didnt she get busted for doping as well? she has had a interesting career, I was at Rome tournament and had to put up with that Grunt of hers live, my ear drums never the same in that match lol!
Yes..she can be a bit annoying at times.Errani and her doubles partner were always provoking other players.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
2012 from memory didnt she get busted for doping as well? she has had a interesting career, I was at Rome tournament and had to put up with that Grunt of hers live, my ear drums never the same in that match lol!
She got busted along w/ a few others like Jarry on the men's side. None of these players received a lifetime ban. They all got a suspension and were allowed to return to the tour. Anyway, I won't derail the thread this way

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
A good advice to you is to go to https://live-tennis.eu/en/wta-live-ranking because the live ranking has all last years RG points removed - which means that Sabalenka is the new #1. What's more important is that Clara Tauson has made a big jump as she didn't play RG last year (as i remember - could be wrong). She's now #91 and her oponent Wednesday Leylah Fernandez has fallen to #85
ranking 290523.jpg

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Okay I am going to watch Garcia lets see how she fares, should be able to win against Wang who is now being coached by Nigel Sears. god I hope he dosent stuff up her game lol!
Garcia in Hot Pink outfit which suits her and very chic I must say

• Haha
Reactions: AnonymousFan

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
LL Avanesyan takes out the No 12 seed Bencic 63 26 64 Bencic has missed most of the clay season with a hip injury

Reactions: AnonymousFan