• Federer in 3

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Lopez in 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
^ And having really blown his chances at both Indian Wells and Monte Carlo this year (should really have won one of them) he needs to win this.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Probably not even going to be able to watch this. My isp are doing some annoying firmware update and basically till now it's been working for at the very most 5 mins at a time when I reset the modem or turn it off and on again. Such a joke.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Front242 said:
Probably not even going to be able to watch this. My isp are doing some annoying firmware update and basically till now it's been working for at the very most 5 mins at a time when I reset the modem or turn it off and on again. Such a joke.

Don't you have Masters 1000 events on TV? Here in Canada we have live matches from all majors, 1000 and 500 events, sometimes even ATP 250 events if there are Canadians in the running. And I don't even have Tennis Channel.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Billie said:
Front242 said:

Don't you have Masters 1000 events on TV? Here in Canada we have live matches from all majors, 1000 and 500 events, sometimes even ATP 250 events if there are Canadians in the running. And I don't even have Tennis Channel.

Of course but Sky Sports is the only channel showing them and it's a ripoff so couldn't be bothered.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Front242 said:
Billie said:
Front242 said:

Of course but Sky Sports is the only channel showing them and it's a ripoff so couldn't be bothered.

I don't know that it could be so expensive for a tennis lover. We have 3 local sports stations always showing tennis, they are part of the cable's sports channels, most of which are included in my package of channels. The one that I paid for extra is NBA channel and that cost me $5.00 per month. How about Eurosport? Don't they show tennis?

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
They're expensive over here, Billie. We already pay for terrestial channels, with some satellite stuff, costs about €500 a year.

That's without movie channels, sports channels, and all the usual cable stuff, like HBO or whatever. I only have about 15 channels, and one of them is sports, but doesn't carry much tennis...

EDIT: Correction, my TV package costs €457.36 a year, and that's not including the TV licence, which is €160 a year. I dunno if that's expensive compared to other places, but it's as much as I'm gonna pay. If I want sports and movies and HBO, etc, I pay more...

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Kieran said:
They're expensive over here, Billie. We already pay for terrestial channels, with some satellite stuff, costs about €500 a year.

That's without movie channels, sports channels, and all the usual cable stuff, like HBO or whatever. I only have about 15 channels, and one of them is sports, but doesn't carry much tennis...

EDIT: Correction, my TV package costs €457.36 a year, and that's not including the TV licence, which is €160 a year. I dunno if that's expensive compared to other places, but it's as much as I'm gonna pay. If I want sports and movies and HBO, etc, I pay more...

Wow I didn't know that. I honestly don't know how much the basic cable is (about 40 major American and Canadian channels, the last time I checked it was $30.00) as it is included in my condo fee, but I pay some $35.00 a month more for two additional packages, which include some extra sports channels, movie network and a couple of extra channels that I like. They tag along all kinds of useless channels (like Nasa channel, The fishing channel, Cottage channel, Real Estate channel) that I never watch.

They do offer super sports package for additional $30.00 a month, but I am not interested in extra hockey, baseball and football games than they already show on my regular sports channels.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Not a bother to Roger, no signs of hangover at all. Grigor - take notes from the maestro! :clap

He's giving Delicio a hiding. He'll be tucking the twins in bed before you know it. And speaking of which, my own warm bed is humming a low tune, a lullaby, I reckons, it's making me drowsyyyyy......

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
fedster playing a crisp set not many errors and zero shanks..playing better than yesterday.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
So, another day at office at Masestero.

Hope, he does not show the usual hick up of donating the second set today.

Although he can win this match even if he loses the second, he needs to go home
and take rest to come fresh for the finals.

Also, the finals start at 3 p.m. and so there is less than 24 hr turnaround time.

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
yes hopefully with the early break fedster wants to win quick so to not be too tired tomorrow.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I'm glad he didn't win that point on the tweener, at least.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Tired? He's barely breaking sweat. The man has more zest than a fella ten years younger than him. Excellent conditioning, and playing great too! :)

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Kieran said:
Tired? He's barely breaking sweat. The man has more zest than a fella ten years younger than him. Excellent conditioning, and playing great too! :)

yes i know but he do not want another 3 setter if the finalis about less than 20hrs away/

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
OK. So, we have a perfect set up. Nice stress free match. Done in two sets and under two
hours.

I think this will help him to show up with fresh body and mind tomorrow.

TennisFanatic7

Major Winner
Reactions
Website
tennisfanaticblog.weebly.com
Nice work from Mr Roger, not even making hard work of it for once!

Poor Feli though, would love to see him add a Masters title to his resumé before retirement but it ain't gonna happen.