Rogers Cup 2019, Toronto, Canada, WTA Premier

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Knowing Serena,she will see this as another challenge in her career,remember she also has been off the tour with injuries,people wrote her off and she came back to the top of women's tennis.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Oh well hopefully the mens final in Montreal will be 'drama free':) I might as well stay up now,gosh itiis only 4.30am:)

Reactions: AnonymousFan

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Serena's back will not be a one hundred percent by Tuesday imo....

I agree,apparently the back spasms started after her s/final match,gave her trouble all night.It is her decision,hopefully by playing she will not make it worse,still I think she is sensible enough not to push it,she did get enough match play in Toronto.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I agree,apparently the back spasms started after her s/final match,gave her trouble all night.It is her decision,hopefully by playing she will not make it worse,still I think she is sensible enough not to push it,she did get enough match play in Toronto.
agreed she did.get enough match play

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
She said in the presser that she often gets them and often they go away all by itself after 24 to 48 hours.
Thanks GSM.. here's the deal..as you know with Roger, no back no serve means no chance for Serena's game. Serena is just not the same player who can win without the serve. It's her Mojo.