PC BS

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
They actually did it once, as unthinkable as it is. What baffles me is how people can so easily ignore three little things:

1) The grid girls like to be grid girls;
2) The people inside F1 like the grid girls;
3) The F1 viewers like grid girls

Basically the whole thing is dropped because a bunch of people who has zero to do with it will spend half a lifetime on social media complaining about it, so the commercial rights owner of F1, fearing bad publicity, conceded.
I don't know. Sometimes people only see what they want to see. The people who spend so much time on social media complaining need to get jobs or hobbies. I spend my time on social media talking to antiques experts & historians I like, learning things & having historical debates, typing poems & being inspired to write poems, talking to friends & sharing pictures, information & music with friends. I've never really watched it as my parents only ever liked watching equestrian sports, tennis, rugby, gymnastics, ice-dancing & cycling sports-wise. Dad has control over what we watch & he's trigger-happy. He even turns the T.V. over when we're in the middle of watching it. Now I just read, paint, sew or write & pick my head up if something interesting is said & buy D.V.D. box sets (& sometimes the books too) of the series I find interesting so I can watch them when he's not in. I am enjoying all the antiques programmes we've been watching recently & find them interesting. I just thought that my suggestion was a satisfactory solution. If the grid girls like their job & everyone else does too then it's nothing to do with anyone else & P.C. gone mad which you obviously thought when you posted it here.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrzz
N

Nekro

You can always go to muggaysworld for absurd PC shit... they're always bullying users for using even harmless words like "midget".... They even bullied me for using "chick" because it's sexist lol.... Come on, i'm not 60....

BTW i can confirm they banned the Connor guy for midget because during his ban he posted on t4u.... He also said he missed Emma that's true..... It's another thing that on muggaysworld in the presence of Pedo Joe and all the other bullies he trash-talked both t4u and Emma because he's a spineless little shit...... But he's not really an active user, i guess after they shat on his head and threw him out for nothing he lost the mood......

Yeah and btw this is the reason there are only grannies left on muggaysworld apart from the scot ridiculing....

And as you see they never miss a chance to promote the gay stuff:

o0q48Zf.jpg

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
This sort of stuff really does my head in. There's even supposed to be a new gender neutral pronoun now :facepalm:

Horsa

Reactions
This sort of stuff really does my head in. There's even supposed to be a new gender neutral pronoun now :facepalm:
It does my head in too. My response to your 2nd sentence is "You must be joking. Right?".

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
https://www.theguardian.com/film/20...er-asia-argento-denies-accusations-of-assault

I'm not even going to pretend to be sympathetic to this guy. Yes on the one hand I agree with the accusation of hypocrisy against Asia Argento. But on the other hand the idea that as a 17 yr old I would have been traumatised by some hot actress giving me the benefit is a pile of horse manure. I can only imagine he's doing this for publicity. Still it's kind of ironic and funny that the #MeToo movement can be co-opted so easily

Reactions: DarthFed

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
https://www.theguardian.com/film/20...er-asia-argento-denies-accusations-of-assault

I'm not even going to pretend to be sympathetic to this guy. Yes on the one hand I agree with the accusation of hypocrisy against Asia Argento. But on the other hand the idea that as a 17 yr old I would have been traumatised by some hot actress giving me the benefit is a pile of horse manure. I can only imagine he's doing this for publicity. Still it's kind of ironic and funny that the #MeToo movement can be co-opted so easily
Lol. I'd have loved to have been sexually assaulted by her as a 17 year old. "#MeToo"... as in I'm next in line.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

It seems pretty clear from the leaked texts she had that this guy is just after a payday. Yeah the trauma of being "assaulted" by a hot actress. Poor fellow.

Horsa

Reactions
Kleenex have changed the name of their man-size tissues to extra-large tissues & Waitrose changed the name of the Gentleman's sandwich because they saw it as sexist. I think it's a step too far. What next change the name of a ploughman's lunch for the same reason? Very soon we won't be able to call Robert/Robbie/Rabbie Burns by 1 of his nick-names (that of the ploughman poet) for the same reason.

Horsa

Reactions
Reactions: Moxie