PC BS

N

Nekro

Also, you're equating rap = BLM
And what the heck made you think so?

so believe me, this is pretty normal.
Then why were the Americans outraged by this? No, it's not normal, trying to normalize BS is typical libtard stuff...

But, yes, we should hear the guy's album to be sure (not sure if I want, though, I am busy listening to a lot of prog metal lately).
Then what makes you think a Harvard teacher wants to listen to that shit? I wouldn't want to listen to it for sure.....

A rap album would stink even at elementary school level.......

My 2 main points were that 1. A self-respecting afro-american wouldn't submit a rap album as a school project 2. Letting them do so leads to other disruptive stuff like the prof lynching..... The problem is right there in front of your nose... They just don't know where the place is for what and that fricking stinks..... They think it's completely normal to lynch the prof for nothing, they have zero empathy for the guy, that he has a fricking stressful job there and he doesn't need this shit..... That guy Ricardo wrote about broke a window in a college? Just because he didn't like the pattern, those Yale students took their stupid activism to school..... That's the consequence of shit quality education and excessive liberalism.... And these vandals and bullies are made heroes by the liberal media.... You broke the window? what a champion... You wrecked the prof? Madame Noire is proud of you.....

So no, i don't believe you... the Americans were outraged, i'm outraged, no matter what the lyrics say a rap album is out of place at Harvard.....

BLM are vandals like Antifa but there's also an extra feature which is feeding racial division.... And guess what, the biggest sponsor is Soros....

CvItQp_WAAEE4jR.jpg

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I've been asking you folks to define terms for ages. Do watch this:

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
I've been asking you folks to define terms for ages. Do watch this:

To begin with:

@#$%#&{¨%¨&*¨&^¨¬£³ªº@#$ (for the ones who missed, that's how they would write bad words in comics back in the day).

So why am I cursing? @#$%!@#$! Because I opened a god damned thread to define and discuss the term -- and the concept - decently.

THIS IS THE $#%#$%#$-#@$-ING PC BS thread! It is supposed to be a safe space for the ones who do not like PC culture -- or even the ones that like -- to post the excesses of PC and laugh about it, WITHOUT THE PRESSURES OF MODERN SOCIETY. We are being offended by these people who keep trying to discuss it seriously here -- I am to blame on this also, that #@$%$#%$#%#$ Nekro drag me into a serious debate here. No! Here we just ppppprrrfftttttttttttttt (that's the sound of a tongue being shown up, you retarded bunch) on the face of PC.

Why? Because we CAN. Because we DON´T CARE to hurt the feelings of PC people.

Prrrfffttttttttttttt again, in case someone missed.

Having said that, I will coment on the post above, ON THE PROPER THREAD.

:p (for the morons who need an image to understand anything)

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I don't understand your rant at all, Mrzz. This is Federberg's thread, I think. And the subject is PC BS. What is your objection, exactly? And which thread would you prefer some of us post on. (A link would be nice.) I thought you liked our looser model here on T-P. Why so reductive and strict? I may just have to take my objections to your Hate Thread. LOL.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Because I like to rant. I like to complain. And I like the spirit of the PC BS thread.

I´ll post my answer to that video on the thread I was referring to.

(of course I like the looser model. I love to digress.)

Reactions: Moxie

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
But what's wrong with my video? It's a perfectly good rant on it's own! And it calls BS on people who think that PC is BS and don't understand terms.

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
P.C. is going too far. Now they've stopped girls from wearing skirts & dresses in some schools so they don't make trans-gender children feel awkward. That's so unfair for the feminine girls & they're teaching children about people who don't identify with their genders. This is too much. When we were young maybe we wanted to be the opposite gender but we played & imagined & learnt about the different stereotypes & had a go at activities for both boys & girls. I wanted to be a boy when in 1st school but I grew out of it. Some young children today are taken too seriously & if they have gender reassignment surgery young which some do & regret it later it's too late. I don't think children at that age are mature & developed enough to make that sort of decision. If children want to change their minds later on in life & they've had the op. It's too late. If children go in clothes & toy shops & want things for the opposite gender they'll buy them anyway so I see no need for new signage either. I'm totally against the demolition of statues with racist historical figures on too. Maybe they were racist but they did a lot for their country & it's history. We shouldn't try to rewrite history to erase facts & people but educate people to think that that is what they did, thought & believed then but we think differently now.

Reactions: Nekro
N

Nekro

P.C. is going too far. Now they've stopped girls from wearing skirts & dresses in some schools so they don't make trans-gender children feel awkward. That's so unfair for the feminine girls & they're teaching children about people who don't identify with their genders. This is too much. When we were young maybe we wanted to be the opposite gender but we played & imagined & learnt about the different stereotypes & had a go at activities for both boys & girls. I wanted to be a boy when in 1st school but I grew out of it. Some young children today are taken too seriously & if they have gender reassignment surgery young which some do & regret it later it's too late. I don't think children at that age are mature & developed enough to make that sort of decision. If children want to change their minds later on in life & they've had the op. It's too late. If children go in clothes & toy shops & want things for the opposite gender they'll buy them anyway so I see no need for new signage either. I'm totally against the demolition of statues with racist historical figures on too. Maybe they were racist but they did a lot for their country & it's history. We shouldn't try to rewrite history to erase facts & people but educate people to think that that is what they did, thought & believed then but we think differently now.
You made some tot good and original points about the transgender idiocy....

I won't even mention again the special interest group which is pushing the PC madness by name but i'll give you a clue:
beak_fresh_trapped.jpg

I want to write more in detail about the contrast between the old school "minority" groups like homosexual people and the new PC ones...

So i already told Kate I was the member of the forum of the pop group "The Go-go's" called twistedandjaded. Most of the people were from LA, the group's home town, but there were people from all ard the world... There was for example a very young Croatian fan, he was my friend and a girl from Argentina, and a Cali gay guy from that board.... lol Croat boy made this video for me :D i'm the special friend from the comment under the video :D

So there were tons of Cali people, the most notorious group from whom the band often bolted was Melissa the board owner, MirageCA, an outrageous but very funny gay guy, AtomicGabe, a very classy and elegant type of gay guy, a fashion designer (also gay) who even partied with Jane Wiedlin with some other twistedandjaded members, this guy was a quite famous fashion designer btw, they always linked his appearances in the media... lol at that party he went on his knees and licked Jane's pussy!!!!! ofc through clothes but i was still like wtf!!! strange way of showing you're a fan :lulz1::laugh::lol3: Especially from a gay guy, btw some of the gay dudes on that board said that they would make an exception with "the babester" <- that's Belinda and they would have sex with her :lulz1: Then there was RadieCarter, another cool gay guy, he always made very special Belinda gifs, and there was a famous hairdresser who also appeared in TV shows... Then there was a very snobby "elite" blonde Cali lesbian who wanted to pick up the argie girl NataliaDeLuxe and she was nonstop in tantrums because argie girl chose me and was flirting and partying with me :yahoo::lulz1::laugh::lol3:B-):dance2:

So that was the gang and i wanted to show the difference between the non-pc gays and the new age, PC crazy gays.... So Belinda's son, James Duke Mason is gay, Belinda made him with Morgan Mason, an advisor to Ronald Reagan, the boy came out of the closet very early, Belinda said she was tot nervous because he was walking around in France where they lived in gay propaganda t-shirts in very conservative districts, but then they moved back to LA, lol Dukie said in France there were only Castles and nothing else :lulz1: ofc on the forum there were always the latest news and pics of Dukie's parties, his latest fag hags and all those things and people were making hilarious threads and posts about him.... So this boy is totally into the gay propaganda, i just checked his twitter, he's still doing it: https://twitter.com/jamesdukemason He scolded Ricky Martin in interviews for coming out too late and stuff, and interestingly the old school gay guys got annoyed with him.... The hairdresser in particular said that he's not into that kind of stuff and if someone has some problem with him he welcomes them to go at him with knives or whatever, and another guy chimed in that he thinks the same way.... then ofc others defended James, saying that he's still an idealistic young kid etc etc ... However, the majority agreed that they didn't need that kind of propaganda... imo those wise people knew that it's just harmful for gay people and it would just divide gays and heteros when usually they get along well.....

Horsa

Reactions
You made some tot good and original points about the transgender idiocy.... Thank you very much. I don't have a problem with gay & transgender people if they're not affecting me but think the world's going mad & have a problem with people getting gender reassignment surgery on the N.H.S. when the N.H.S. can't afford cataract surgery, cancer treatment & hip & knee replacement surgery for those who need it. Transgender people made their choice they should pay for their own surgery. The people who need treatment for cataracts & cancer or hip & knee surgery can't help needing their treatments & it's more important.

I won't even mention again the special interest group which is pushing the PC madness by name but i'll give you a clue:
beak_fresh_trapped.jpg

I want to write more in detail about the contrast between the old school "minority" groups like homosexual people and the new PC ones...

So i already told Kate I was the member of the forum of the pop group "The Go-go's" called twistedandjaded. Most of the people were from LA, the group's home town, but there were people from all ard the world... There was for example a very young Croatian fan, he was my friend and a girl from Argentina, and a Cali gay guy from that board.... lol Croat boy made this video for me :D i'm the special friend from the comment under the video :D

So there were tons of Cali people, the most notorious group from whom the band often bolted was Melissa the board owner, MirageCA, an outrageous but very funny gay guy, AtomicGabe, a very classy and elegant type of gay guy, a fashion designer (also gay) who even partied with Jane Wiedlin with some other twistedandjaded members, this guy was a quite famous fashion designer btw, they always linked his appearances in the media... lol at that party he went on his knees and licked Jane's pussy!!!!! ofc through clothes but i was still like wtf!!! strange way of showing you're a fan :lulz1::laugh::lol3: Especially from a gay guy, btw some of the gay dudes on that board said that they would make an exception with "the babester" <- that's Belinda and they would have sex with her :lulz1: Then there was RadieCarter, another cool gay guy, he always made very special Belinda gifs, and there was a famous hairdresser who also appeared in TV shows... Then there was a very snobby "elite" blonde Cali lesbian who wanted to pick up the argie girl NataliaDeLuxe and she was nonstop in tantrums because argie girl chose me and was flirting and partying with me :yahoo::lulz1::laugh::lol3:B-):dance2:

So that was the gang and i wanted to show the difference between the non-pc gays and the new age, PC crazy gays.... So Belinda's son, James Duke Mason is gay, Belinda made him with Morgan Mason, an advisor to Ronald Reagan, the boy came out of the closet very early, Belinda said she was tot nervous because he was walking around in France where they lived in gay propaganda t-shirts in very conservative districts, but then they moved back to LA, lol Dukie said in France there were only Castles and nothing else :lulz1: ofc on the forum there were always the latest news and pics of Dukie's parties, his latest fag hags and all those things and people were making hilarious threads and posts about him.... So this boy is totally into the gay propaganda, i just checked his twitter, he's still doing it: https://twitter.com/jamesdukemason He scolded Ricky Martin in interviews for coming out too late and stuff, and interestingly the old school gay guys got annoyed with him.... The hairdresser in particular said that he's not into that kind of stuff and if someone has some problem with him he welcomes them to go at him with knives or whatever, and another guy chimed in that he thinks the same way.... then ofc others defended James, saying that he's still an idealistic young kid etc etc ... However, the majority agreed that they didn't need that kind of propaganda... imo those wise people knew that it's just harmful for gay people and it would just divide gays and heteros when usually they get along well.....

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Wow! I really don’t know what to say to this. From a freaking maths teacher of all things. I thought that was one subject that was sacred but somehow she’s trying to infect it with identity politics. She should be sacked as she clearly has no appreciation for the subject

Tell me about it... my first job was as math teacher. Years ago I interacted a lot with people from the educational field, wrote material for teacher's training and stuff like that. I still have a lot of friends from that area. What always gave me nightmares is the fact that you find a lot of science and math teachers that don't actually like science and math. That person is probably one example, and well, you know I try hard not to hate people but these folks I hate to my gut.

Horsa

Reactions
When I went to Ashbourne 1940's weekend, I joined in a sing-along. We had to sing the song "She'll be coming round the mountains when she comes". They removed the verse "Oh! She'll have to sleep with Grandma when she comes" which we had to sing when we got taught it. I asked why. They said it wasn't politically correct. At the time the song came out people slept top to toe. It didn't mean they were fornicating with each other just that that was the only room they had. As if some little child would think of fornicating with Grandma. What a laugh! It's P.C. gone mad.

Horsa

Reactions
As long as they don't replace them with grid-boys I'm golden
How about having the same amount of people of both genders doing the job & calling them grid-people or grid-persons? Lol.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
How about having the same amount of people of both genders doing the job & calling them grid-people or grid-persons? Lol.

They actually did it once, as unthinkable as it is. What baffles me is how people can so easily ignore three little things:

1) The grid girls like to be grid girls;
2) The people inside F1 like the grid girls;
3) The F1 viewers like grid girls

Basically the whole thing is dropped because a bunch of people who has zero to do with it will spend half a lifetime on social media complaining about it, so the commercial rights owner of F1, fearing bad publicity, conceded.