Novak Djokovic's Vaccine Stance & Visa Troubles

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
so where is mr actionman hairdo ?..is he in one of those side rooms at the airport with no furniture hardly, and no clock and no natural light ? in a hotel ?.

must be early morning in aussie by now, weevils n beans for prisoner djokovic or release into melbourne or piss off back to serbia on the next plane outtahere yer unv@xxed git.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

Attachments

• IMG_20220105_125842.gif
    IMG_20220105_125842.gif
    526.4 KB · Views: 64
Reactions: Carol

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Breaking News,

Novak's visa has been cancelled.Novak's lawyers are going to challenge the cancellation today
According to Border Force officials he has not demonstrated sufficient evidence for his exemption.
Our health minister Greg Hunt also confirms his visa has been cancelled and has to return home.

Last edited:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Breaking News,

Novak's visa has been cancelled.Novak's lawyers are going to challenge the cancellation today
According to Border Force officials he has not demonstrated sufficient evidence for his exemption.
Our health minister Greg Hunt also confirms his visa has been cancelled and has to return home.
WOW..

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
It is not the first time anyone has come into the country with the wrong visa and I guess it wont be the last
I suspect it has to due to the bogus vaccine vaccination exemption. I don't know if anyone has been question by a foreign country government officials trying to gain entrance..it's not a pleasant experience.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I suspect it has to due to the bogus vaccine vaccination exemption. I don't know if anyone has been question by a foreign country government officials trying to gain entrance..it's not a pleasant experience.
Well he didnt have sufficient evidence for his exemption,for Border Force to allow him in.I mean he has been here since 11.30pm Wednesday night,it is now Thursday 6th 8.45am.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Well he didnt have sufficient evidence for his exemption,for Border Force to allow him in.I mean he has been here since 11.30pm Wednesday night,it is now Thursday 6th 8.45am.
Do you think he is gonna watch Rafa's match while he is at Customs officer station?

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Fact,

If Novak had presented the 'correct visa' into Australia none of this would be happening.
Somebody in the Djokovic employ is going to be in trouble. Surely he has travel people, and a lawyer. He travels the world, and he doesn't do his own visas. Of course, this year's paperwork is unusual, since a work visa that he would presumably travel under in normal years, didn't allow for his vaccine exemption. But it's no surprise that Novak wanted to go to Australia, and surely they knew he was applying for an exemption, so someone did not do their homework. SMH.