NFL Pick & Pass Tournament 2016/2017

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Yeah, good stuff @Billie. I was the opposite to @Moxie in that I took the picks more seriously and was playing to win! A few picks in the last couple of weeks I probably wouldn't have made if I wasn't trying to overhaul you and had to pick a couple of different games.

I've watched more NFL this season than I have since the Raiders were a potent force back in 2002. Really got back into it. When I was a kid, I was NFL mad - knew the heights, weights and most stats of every player on the Raiders roster (sad!) and could probably have named 20-30 players on each team. Free agency killed that lark...

For the Superbowl... Raiders will be toast if they get past Houston... A win over Houston is possible... but I still think we bow out at this stage unless the D steps up big time.... in either event - Raiders won't be winning it.

I don't like the Pats... but if I had to pick a winner then they'd probably be it. I think they win the AFC at least, although I also like Kansas City.

Once you're at the big dance, anything can happen though.

From the NFC... something tells me the Cowboys won't get there. I'm liking Seattle despite their performance at Green Bay recently.

I was hoping Oakland would get the 2 seed because then New England would have to play both KC and Pittsburgh. Now they will only face one in the AFC title game. The Steelers are the biggest threat to them, they are scary.

In the NFC it is wide open. I actually disagree with you regarding Seattle, they lost Earl Thomas and that defense has looked shaky. I don't think this is their year. Detroit of course is going nowhere but I could see any of the other 4 teams in the SB. Atlanta is actually legit this year, I didn't buy them and Matt Ryan early on but they are definitely for real this time around. Dallas, New York and the Packers all could make it. For GB I really don't like the matchup with Dallas. Rodgers will light them up decently but there is no way our crap defense can stop them. I also think GB would have a better chance vs. them in the NFC title game than the divisional round as being that close to the SB could put a lot more pressure on the rookies and GB would be that much more confident. I think if GB makes the NFC title game they beat whoever they play but it'd still be tough sledding vs. Atlanta or Dallas IF they get there. It would not be a surprise to see the Giants beat them this weekend.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Think you're being a bit harsh about your defence. Been improving on this run

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
They have improved but the best scoring offense they went up against in that 6 game streak was #16 in the league; Philadelphia Eagles. They still look very vulnerable in the secondary but they did force a lot of turnovers during the streak. The problem is if they weren't forcing turnovers they were having trouble getting off the field. They can't solely rely on turnovers or eventually their luck will run out.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Yay!!! Thanks for congratulations. I really had a lot of fun up until the 2nd to last weekend of the regular season. I really feel bad for @britbox and his team. It's nice to win again though:yes:

Reactions: britbox and Moxie