NFL Pick and Pass 2017/2018

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Week 1 Scores on the Doors

Raiders at Titans - RAIDERS (Billie, Britbox, DarthFed, KSkate, Moxie)
Falcons at Bears - FALCONS (AP, Billie, Britbox, DarthFed, KSkate, Federberg, Moxie)
Seahawks at Packers - PACKERS (Billie, Britbox, DarthFed, KSkate, Federberg)
Giants at Cowboys - COWBOYS (AP, Britbox, KSkate)
Panthers at 49ers - PANTHERS (Billie, Britbox, DarthFed, KSkate, Federberg, Moxie)
Jets at Bills - BILLS (AP, Billie, Britbox, DarthFed, KSkate, Federberg, Moxie)
Steelers at Browns - STEELERS (AP, Billie, Britbox, DarthFed, KSkate, Federberg)

Week 1 Results

Britbox - 7 correct + 5 Bonus Points = 12 pts
Kskate2 - 7 correct + 5 Bonus Points = 12 pts
Billie - 6 correct + 3 Bonus Points = 9 pts
DarthFed - 6 correct + 3 Bonus Points = 9 pts
Federberg - 5 correct = 5 pts
AP - 4 correct = 4 pts
Moxie - 4 correct = 4 pts

Leaderboard after Week 1

12 - @britbox
12 - @kskate2
9 - @Billie
9 - @DarthFed
5 - @Federberg
4 - @the AntiPusher
4 - @Moxie

Reactions: kskate2 and Billie

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm so p1ssed off with my G-men, I'm almost ready to give up on the whole season already! Didn't watch the match of course, but it really wasn't that pleasant waking up to a double whammy this morning! :rain:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I'm so p1ssed off with my G-men, I'm almost ready to give up on the whole season already! Didn't watch the match of course, but it really wasn't that pleasant waking up to a double whammy this morning! :rain:

Not an easy opener though in fairness. There were a few pretty close matchups - Titans wasn't an easy opener for the Raiders and the Hawks/Packers was hard to call.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

No ODB yesterday. It's a pretty poor offense with him but a disaster without him. I had no idea he was out. Also Elliott suspension was lifted last second. I should've switched my pick given that. But I think your boys will be alright.

@britbox is there a rule we have for a cutoff as to when we can switch picks? Obviously we can't switch during the game but is there anything where we can't switch an hour or two beforehand?

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Congrats

Falcons at Bears - FALCONS (AP, Billie, Britbox, DarthFed, KSkate, Federberg, Moxie)
Panthers at 49ers - PANTHERS (Billie, Britbox, DarthFed, KSkate, Federberg, Moxie)
Steelers at Browns - STEELERS (AP, Billie, Britbox, DarthFed, KSkate, Federberg)

Week 1 Results

AP - 4 correct = 4 pts

Leaderboard after Week 1

12 - @britbox
12 - @kskate2
9 - @Billie
9 - @DarthFed
5 - @Federberg
4 - @the AntiPusher
4 - @Moxie
congrats BB and KS

Man..I suck..I may have to pull a Krygrios to save face..

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
No ODB yesterday. It's a pretty poor offense with him but a disaster without him. I had no idea he was out. Also Elliott suspension was lifted last second. I should've switched my pick given that. But I think your boys will be alright.

@britbox is there a rule we have for a cutoff as to when we can switch picks? Obviously we can't switch during the game but is there anything where we can't switch an hour or two beforehand?

As long as the game hasn't started, you should be able to change picks.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Alright cool. Nice win for your boys yesterday. Holding the Titans to only 16 on their field is a good sign for the Raiders defense.

Reactions: britbox

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Week 1 Results

AP - 4 correct = 4 pts

Leaderboard after Week 1

12 - @britbox
12 - @kskate2
9 - @Billie
9 - @DarthFed
5 - @Federberg
4 - @the AntiPusher
4 - @Moxie
Apparently I shouldn't have been so cavalier about choosing against other people's picks. :(

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Ok for week 2:

Eagles @ Chiefs
Packers @ Falcons
Patriots @ Saints
Vikings @ Steelers
Jets @ Raiders
Cowboys @ Broncos
Titans @ Jags

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Philly @ KC - I got Chiefs but this will be a close one. Chiefs better not be too high on themselves after week 1

Pack @ Falcons - the big test for GB defense. I like what I saw from them last week, there was actual speed on the field and actual gap discipline for a change. But for whatever reason they've always had Wilson and the Seahawks offense's number, even in a couple of losses to them. So Falcons are a different challenge. They didn't look good on either side of the ball vs Chicago. I feel this is close to a pick'em so I will go with the team looking for some good old fashioned revenge. GB wins this one.

Pats @ Saints - Pats bounce back. Can't picture them starting 0-2

Vikes @ Steelers - I think Steelers here but close to call. Pitt always starts out cold and week 1 was no different.

Jets @ Raiders - easy one for Oakland

Cowboys @ Broncos - Dallas wins this one

Titans @ Jags - I think Tennessee bounces back here but another tough one to call. Jaguars defense looks tough.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Philly @ KC - I got Chiefs but this will be a close one. Chiefs better not be too high on themselves after week 1

Pack @ Falcons - the big test for GB defense. I like what I saw from them last week, there was actual speed on the field and actual gap discipline for a change. But for whatever reason they've always had Wilson and the Seahawks offense's number, even in a couple of losses to them. So Falcons are a different challenge. They didn't look good on either side of the ball vs Chicago. I feel this is close to a pick'em so I will go with the team looking for some good old fashioned revenge. GB wins this one.

Pats @ Saints - Pats bounce back. Can't picture them starting 0-2

Vikes @ Steelers - I think Steelers here but close to call. Pitt always starts out cold and week 1 was no different.

Jets @ Raiders - easy one for Oakland

Cowboys @ Broncos - Dallas wins this one

Titans @ Jags - I think Tennessee bounces back here but another tough one to call. Jaguars defense looks tough.
GB
The Evil Empire or Cheaters
Steelers
Raiders
Boys
Titans

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Man.. wasnt AP stupid to go to the Saints.. thats almost the same as a reality tv personality tryin to handle the role of Commander in Chief or really Comrade in Chief

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Eagles @ Chiefs - Chiefs
Packers @ Falcons - Falcons
Patriots @ Saints - Patriots
Vikings @ Steelers - Steelers
Jets @ Raiders - Raiders
Cowboys @ Broncos - Broncos
Titans @ Jags - Titans

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions

Oh man, DF, you are supposed to know these things and tell us. I heard that junior wasn't going to play at the start of the game, otherwise I would not have picked them. Well BB starts with a bang.:yesyes:

BTW Why is Lacy wearing a wrong shirt? Did they trade him or did he sign as a free agent? And Lynch is in Oakland?

Titans vs Jags? Really, you pick this one for us? We'll see.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I've been off my game lately @Billie even the coworkers are giving me crap for not knowing as much NFL as I used to. ODB is out at least another few weeks. They won't score much at all without him.

It seems everyone on here tries to pick 4-5 really tough games and a couple easy ones so I followed suit.

Lacy has practically eaten his way out of the league. Packers let him go to Seattle in the offseason and he looked terrible against GB on Sunday. Lynch came out of retirement for BB's Raiders.

Reactions: Billie

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Eagles @ Chiefs - Chiefs
Packers @ Falcons - Falcons
Patriots @ Saints - Patriots
Vikings @ Steelers - Steelers
Jets @ Raiders - Raiders
Cowboys @ Broncos - Broncos
Titans @ Jags - Titans