New Member Welcomes

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
Hi, this is monfed. Fed fan and dull hater

racketbuzz

Reactions
Introduce yourself to other members of the site here...

I am britbox, the founder of the website who some people may know from other tennis websites - Tennis.com, Talk Tennis, Tennis4You, Tennis Digital, Google Communities and Tennis Frontier.

Welcome.

Hi there britbox - it's great to find another tennis forum, I've had a look around and it seems like a very active place. I look forward to chatting with the rest of the tennis fans here. I do know some of those other sites - specifically Talk Tennis, so maybe I'll bump into some old friends here.

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
Hi there britbox - it's great to find another tennis forum, I've had a look around and it seems like a very active place. I look forward to chatting with the rest of the tennis fans here. I do know some of those other sites - specifically Talk Tennis, so maybe I'll bump into some old friends here.
Hi! Sorry for interrupting your conversation but I just wanted to welcome you. I hope you enjoy yourself & look forward to chatting with you.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Welcome mate. Not many tennis forums left with the advent of social media. Glad you could join us.

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Kaznkul

Reactions
Thanks guys. Some great tennis info shared on here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: britbox
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
britbox Message Board Announcements & Poster Introductions 16