New Member Welcomes

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
[
HI fellow tennis fanatics,

Just joined the forum. Have been tennis obsessed most of my life, played for a few decades, now just watch. Love sharing impressions with other fans.
Obviously, huge Nadal fan. Also Shapolavov (sorry Rafa) Thiem, Goffin, Wawrinka, Nishikori, Dolgopolov (fading) Shwartzman(how does the little guy do it?) Monfils, Gasquet, Verdasco, Busta ... oh there are too many to name.
Men's tennis is in such an interesting place right now with the huge resurgence of Fedal, and the next gen contenders. With Djok, Waw and Murray all out, it's a whole different ball game.
Hi! Welcome.

Horsa

Reactions
Hi! Thank you very much. I wish they were mine. I've always loved horses. Unfortunately I never got a chance to own or ride 1.

Reactions: The Strokes

The Strokes

Futures Player
Reactions
Well, they are just such beautiful creatures it's a pleasure to look at them.
I rode maybe twice when I was younger. It was memorable, but the opportunity never really happened again.

Horsa

Reactions
Well, they are just such beautiful creatures it's a pleasure to look at them.
I rode maybe twice when I was younger. It was memorable, but the opportunity never really happened again.
That's what I've thought since I was very small. I'm glad you got the opportunity to ride but sorry you didn't get a 3rd chance.

The Strokes

Futures Player
Reactions
Hi,

Yes, very much a Rafa fan. Nice to see another here. That's the Wimb 2010 pix right? Nice year for Rafa!
Big opp for Rafa in Cincy with no Fed, Djok, Murray, Cilic. Hope he does something major, even though it has never been one of his strong tournaments.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Hi,

Yes, very much a Rafa fan. Nice to see another here. That's the Wimb 2010 pix right? Nice year for Rafa!
Big opp for Rafa in Cincy with no Fed, Djok, Murray, Cilic. Hope he does something major, even though it has never been one of his strong tournaments.
That's the pic! I'll be changing to USO...thanks for the reminder, actually. Rafa has a good opportunity in Cincy, so I, too, hope he makes the most of it.

TennisFan101

Club Member
Reactions
I'm right here! Did I invite you here from RNF a few days ago?
If so, you can message me privately if you like, use the envelope icon in the upper right corner.
I'm right here! Did I invite you here from RNF a few days ago?
If so, you can message me privately if you like, use the envelope icon in the upper right corner.

Still here...where you beeee Stokes? LOL

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Can't find any envelope
Welcome, TennisFan101! If you click on The Strokes' name, you will get an option to "start a conversation." Click on that, and you can PM from there. Hope that helps. Cheers!

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
@TennisFan101 Welcome to the TP family. Cute dog in your avatar. Let us know if you have any questions and happy posting! :-)2

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
britbox Message Board Announcements & Poster Introductions 16