New Member Welcomes

CandyGirl

Reactions
Hello i'm CandyGirl from the UK.
I've always been a massive tennis fan and will enjoy reading / participating in the forums! :pompoms:

CandyGirl

Reactions
I've asked my Aussie friend to join and he said he will! :dance1:I'm loving these icons!
I think he may join today so hopefully he recognises me by my username. :yahoo:

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
I've asked my Aussie friend to join and he said he will! :dance1:I'm loving these icons!
I think he may join today so hopefully he recognises me by my username. :yahoo:
That's great. If he does join today, you can send him a private message if you know what his username is letting him know your username so that he'll recognise you.

CandyGirl

Reactions
That's great. If he does join today, you can send him a private message so that he'll recognise you by your username.
Well hopefully he'll PM me as i forgot to ask him what he'll choose as his username!. :lulz1:

Horsa

Reactions
Well hopefully he'll PM me as i forgot to ask him what he'll choose as his username!. :lulz1:
I just thought of that after I sent you the original message & that's why I edited. I haven't had my coffee or peppermint tea yet this morning. I'm sure you'll find out which newcomer he is though by what he says unless he's 1 of the quiet ones & he might recognise you the same way.

Reactions: CandyGirl

CandyGirl

Reactions
I just thought of that after I sent you the original message & that's why I edited. I haven't had my coffee or peppermint tea yet this morning. I'm sure you'll find out which newcomer he is though by what he says unless he's 1 of the quiet ones & he might recognise you the same way.
Oh he definitely isn't quiet! When he arrives he'll make his presence known, in a nice way though!

Horsa

Reactions
Oh he definitely isn't quiet! When he arrives he'll make his presence known, in a nice way though!
That's great. I'm quite loquacious myself. I look forward to more conversations.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
@britbox: I don't know where to stick this, but I finally give up. Who is that on your new avatar?

Flootoo

Reactions
Hi
Flootoo here. I've had to get involved in management issues, instead of spending time playing, as I'd prefer.
I don't actually watch tennis.
I've seen Nadal play live more often than I've seen him on TV. That's because I'd much rather be on the court than sitting in front of the TV. I can't sit still.

Reactions: tented
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
britbox Message Board Announcements & Poster Introductions 16