New Member Welcomes

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Hi
Flootoo here. I've had to get involved in management issues, instead of spending time playing, as I'd prefer.
I don't actually watch tennis.
I've seen Nadal play live more often than I've seen him on TV. That's because I'd much rather be on the court than sitting in front of the TV. I can't sit still.

Welcome, @Flootoo

Thank you for sitting still long enough to join Tennis Frontier. ;) I look forward to getting to know you better.

Reactions: kskate2 and Flootoo

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Hi all,

don_fabio here. I am from Croatia and been following you on ATP discussions for the past half a year. I am 34 years old. I played tennis until 18 years old, but since then my love for the sport remained mostly behind the TV screen.

I try to watch main tennis events (500s, masters, GS) whenever I can, which is not easy, because I am just writing this from the middle of Atlantic Ocean sailing on a merchant vessel

I hope to engage in some discussions here and there.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Hi all,

don_fabio here. I am from Croatia and been following you on ATP discussions for the past half a year. I am 34 years old. I played tennis until 18 years old, but since then my love for the sport remained mostly behind the TV screen.

I try to watch main tennis events (500s, masters, GS) whenever I can, which is not easy, because I am just writing this from the middle of Atlantic Ocean sailing on a merchant vessel

I hope to engage in some discussions here and there.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Hello @don_fabio! Welcome to Tennis Frontier. Thank you joining. We look forward to discussing tennis with you.

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
Hey everyone, my name is Hailey. I am 14 years old and in the 9th grade and I love tennis. I have been playing tennis since I was 5 years old. My favorite players are Amanda Anisimova and Sebastian Korda.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Hey everyone, my name is Hailey. I am 14 years old and in the 9th grade and I love tennis. I have been playing tennis since I was 5 years old. My favorite players are Amanda Anisimova and Sebastian Korda.
Hello and welcome to TF Hailey!

Reactions: tented

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Hello Hailey,

Welcome to Tennis Frontier!

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
Hello Hailey!

Welcome!

Reactions: Hailz

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
You're welcome. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself here. I look forward to getting to know you better.
Thanks, I really look forward to getting to know everyone here. It is awesome to meet others who love tennis as much as I do.

Reactions: Horsa

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
Thanks, I really look forward to getting to know everyone here. It is awesome to meet others who love tennis as much as I do.
You're welcome. I'm glad you're getting on well already.

Reactions: Hailz
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
britbox Message Board Announcements & Poster Introductions 16