Mercedes Cup - Stuttgart ATP 250 - June 8-14

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Tennisman12345 said:
memad said:
does any1 know the long-haired guy in Nadal's entourage sitting besides Tony and always discussing something with him?

Francisco Roig

Francisco is Toni's #1 guy who assumes his role when Toni isn't traveling with Rafa. He does a fantastic job and Rafael communicates well with him

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Moxie629 said:
JesuslookslikeBorg said:
do not joust with the lolwut pear.

even though it has no arms the sneering giggling green fruit will still find a way to defeat you.

The best defense is a surrealistic offense.

large.jpg

moxie you win, and with the actual original painting, eat a pear to celebrate......(lolwut).

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
JesuslookslikeBorg said:
moxie you win, and with the actual original painting, eat a pear to celebrate......(lolwut).

Thanks! But perhaps I'll eat a peach. And listen to mermaids singing. Traditional celebration, in some circles.

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Moxie629 said:
JesuslookslikeBorg said:

Thanks! But perhaps I'll eat a peach. And listen to mermaids singing. Traditional celebration, in some circles.

lol, had to look it up, poem is a strange giggle. I just bought some trousers today..rolled/unrolled ?..old/un-old.

should I glance towards the mould ?.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
JesuslookslikeBorg said:
Moxie629 said:
JesuslookslikeBorg said:

lol, had to look it up, poem is a strange giggle. I just bought some trousers today..rolled/unrolled ?..old/un-old.

should I glance towards the mould ?.

That poem is a great beauty. Don't roll your trousers before time, or worry about the mould..yet. But Eliot is there waiting, for when you need him. And we all need him.

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Front242 said:
For sure it's a positive week for Nadal and fans. I'm no fan of him but his serve was excellent today in particular.

Happy for you Front, it's a well deserved win